Is this good for a long term hodl? Can I just forget about crypto and come back in a year with decent gainz?

Is this good for a long term hodl? Can I just forget about crypto and come back in a year with decent gainz?

>ethereum 50%

lol nope. get rid of the ETH and then we're talking

If you're reddit, yes that's a fantastic portfolio

How many coins are we talking? 50% would be fine if you have 10 eth but Wtf r u doin tier if you have 1000.

This. While you are at it get rid of LTC too

Nobody on biz will ever truthfully tell you how your portfolio is. You're just gonna get slammed for not having their pet shitcoin.

>eth 50%
>A coin that hasn't gone over it's ATH in june is half your portfolio

Lmao, good luck with that.

Transform ETH into Ark and stake it.
Tramsform LTC into VTC.
Increase BTC position.

drop your ethereum and litecoin for some more bitcoin and bitcoin cash (short term all bitcoin cash). A lot of other shitcoins will be listed in this thread, ignore them if you're actually thinking long term and not one month

>not 100% LINK

Fucking amateurs

>and bitcoin cash

why?

satoshi is back working on bcc....
shhhh

honestly I'd keep 10% in VTC just incase it does skyrocket

Well its too late to sell.

ETH is much better to buy than Bitcoin right now.

There was Ethereum bubble in June but now we are seeing a bubble in Bitcoin.

Look at the total crypto market cap and you realise it isn't normies turning fiat into Bitcoin, its people dumping their alts for Bitcoin.

After this fork nonsense, the money will flow back to alts.

Bitcoin may be the first but it is due to Ethereum that crypto is something more than mere digital money.

Wait for the inevitable crash/sell-off of BTC post-fork. It's gonna correct down to low $5k's possibly further. Buy then.

Unironically this

Switch your LTC to monacoin, I'm not even kidding.

Japs are 60% of BTC volume now and they are crazy as shit.

probs the most helpful post here

looks like a safe bet OP

Going all in on Eth right now is pure money. Eth is low now for two reasons:
> long term holders are flipping for bitcoin gold
> shitcoin holders are having to travel through ETH to get BTC in many cases, so they are just market selling instead of limit selling

Buying ETH from now until days from now is guaranteed 20-30% profit.