Just lol if your money isn't in XLM

Literally gonna explode after 11pm when the fork finishes here's why:

-IBM announcement was a huge fucking deal probably the biggest in crypto so far but we only saw a little pump thanks to the fork messing everything up, when it's over this will kick in and start pumping hard.

- PayPal announcement soon, this is also gonna be really fucking big and it happens right after the fork too. This paired with IBM will literally send this coin to the fucking andromeda galaxy.

Inb4 pajeet this pajeet that op pajeet shit in street. Yeah whatever smart people and money know their place right now.

Don't miss out faggots

keep your bags bitch boi.

Keep staying poor bitch boi

IBM news is old and dead already. priced in.

Did u even read the thread? No it's not priced in because of all the attention and sheep money being on btc for btcg when we all know money doesn't come from thin air.

How the fuck y'all expect to make money but can't even read?

>103,353,513,548 XLM
Pass

And? Bought at 500 sats now at 600 sats while 85% of alts are red.

Stay on your shitty req or link or whatever sheep are currently buying.

Already priced in....

there are, right now across burgerland, hundreds of thousands of fat old white men with a spare million burgerbucks sitting around earning them shit-tier normie gains.

they keep hearing about blockchain this and buttcoin that but they are too old and dumb to do anything about it.

once they hear about the IBM news they are going to want in, big time. they will pay their autistic grandsons to help them figure out how to obtain this shitcoin but its going to take a few weeks for them to get their money into crypto

You are my hero

So much this.

Cool, just went short on 100k

fuck off samefag

11.5 btc sell wall, whales are trying to accumulate. Let's break this bitch down and hit the moon

one more 10-20% drop before upwards continuation

Enjincoin

3 huge sell walls totalling at 22 btc and yet instead of going down it's patiently waiting and munching, is thag enough to convince you fags?

Yeah this coin is great for swing trading but I don't want to risk the rocket leaving without me.

it couldn't break resistance at 0.618 retracement dude, back down to 560 fo sho

Can't wait, bought in at 590 then again at 580 then at 563 and that was free fuckin money so I'm holding and already profited

Let's go lumens

Yeah it will go down and guess what? That's when you buy the fuck out of it. It will rebound, it always does.

When has a coin only ever gone up?

What time should I buy in?

Now seems okay, it might not be the bottom but you're unlikely to be down in the next couple hours.

OP Bought at 1K and is trying to offload his bags, don't fall for it user

Are those the infamous supercomputes that banks want to put on each city to make LINK obsolete?