Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59d619a24e104).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy 750 neo

Work one hour a day at minimum wage at a fast food restaurant

Suck 10 dicks for a dollar each.

Deliver food for uber eats

Detail one car.

Bad businessman, don't listen to this poster.

Why would you be so inefficient about it? He can make more business long run by spreading the word about his business. Hence, he needs more customers. He can do that by offering a lower price, which will also lower competition from market competitors, and spread the word about his business since he would be providing his service to more people.

TL;DR, OP should suck 100 dicks for just 10 cents each.

Sucking 100 dicks raises his STD liability tenfold. OP would be better off rebranding to a “high class” hooker and charge $10 per cock.

Just dress poor (probably easy for you) and beg on the side of the road you retard. People make enough money doing that to support families.

Well there clearly a healthy middle ground here. $5 is a perfectly reasonable price point. Two dicks per day will net you that easy $10

I make $350 a week on Ethereum.

Haters be damned. It's already repaid initial $5000 investment since I started.

Mining Contract?

I have A mix of them + Interest from """"Lending"""". make $100 a day.

25k ark, biz private

Just buy Ark and stake

I make $11 a day in Ark doing this

How many ARK do you have?

But if Ark really takes off (imo it will), you won't need nearly that much to make solid staking rewards.

You completely ignored his dental dam lower the risk threshold quite a bit.

Put in 36,500 on a 10% yield stock.
get 3650 per year (10 per day)

Dental dam woulds incur unduly large expenses for OP. He’d have to suck extra dicks to cover the cost and still meet the $10 goal.

Shit you're right they are like 1-1.25/pp

day trade? strategy?

OP, you can be me and work 10 minutes because I make 60 dollars an hour.

We should start outsourcing our jobs to underemployeed neets

Okay so lets do THREE cocks a day for $5 each, the third will cover the dental dam. Are we settled?

Sell plasma. Where I live they give you 300 a month. Exactly what you need.

Put it in bitconnect, probably won't collapse soon

mturk. you can make 10$ in about 2 hours for no real effort

Can't do that, you stupid retard. They only divvy it out in shifts.

Stool donor registry

Fill out surveys for a couple hours

Suck a dick every 100 days for $1,000 each.

You don't even have to be good. The fact that your customers must pay $1,000 and join the list of highly exclusive 3-4 dicks you suck per year will make them enjoy it so much that they'll convince themselves (and all their rich friends) that it's worth it.

I'm afraid to share the secret. OP do you have $200 to invest?

Go on...

Does it involve buying a shitty pistol and robbing children on their way to school?

>tfw ~200 Arklet

>get bunch of crappy used android phones
>run earnhoney or other ad software
or
>amazon affiliates
>investment dividends
>mturk
>flipping stuff

Make your own streaming music (it can literally you banging on tin cans and yelling into laptop mic, doesn't need to be good.)

Submit music to streaming service

Listen to music through a paid streaming service like google play or spotify. Connect a couple devices to have many songs be streamed on repeat.

You'll turn a fine profit. Don't get greedy or the streaming services will catch on. But $300-$500 a month is totally doable.

checked, and same :\

lol maybe 30 bucks a month

investing $BTC/LTC/ETH

It'd take about $200 to reliably get back $10/day

you'd be lucky to get 5$

I've been selling a "how to beat a drug test" PDF for $4.99 for the past 7 years. When I spam my sales pitch and link to purchase it across drug test related blogs and YouTube a few times a day I pull in about 10-20 sales a day.

I offer a money back guarantee but only a hand full of people have actually complained. I figure most of my customers end up in jail (because it doesn't actually work). However part of my terms and conditions state that my method only works 100% if you abstain from using drugs and alcohol.

Anyhoo, feel free to copy this formula, easy money and minimal work.

No you can seriously pull tens of thousands a month with enough devices.

Typical streams pay around 0.7 cents a stream. Do the math for 30 second songs.

There a way to increase your odds on being approved by mturk?
I tried several times on different accounts and nothing.
Even a buddy tried and still none (And hes got damn good credit)
So I don't know what they look for.

I just got out of jail and I'm coming to find you. You'll be wishing you were sucking cocks for $1 each.

I was an advertiser on mturk for awhile.

I could restrict jobs to
>country
>workers approval percentage
>workers approved jobs count

Same here bro straight out of the slammer but less straight and more balls slamming b-hole.

hour and half, after taxes

did you come out super jacked? all my buddies who went in came out huge

yeah bro, im just still pissed off about my drug test

ok but I'm asking about getting approved by mturk in the first place. Always get an email of (Sorry but we can't let out the reason we didn't approve you cya bitch)

if it's crypto related, mining is probably your safest bet. but a bit of a markup for parts. got $3600 sunk into 2 rigs since july, bringing in at least $15 a day

Get a red cross t-shirt and walk around a public square for like 20 min.

How does this work?
You mean pretending to accept for charity?

Handjobs at the nearest rest area/truck stop.

10 cents each

I did this and got banned within 2 weeks

Steemit
Post pictures of your pet everyday

Where do you sell it? Did you make your own site? You don't have to share it but I'd like to know the method for other ideas.

I made a simple wordpress site, added some basic info about drugs and drug testing (for SEO and general BS info to look more legitimate). Nobody ever found it so I started to spam it in youtube comments for anything related to "how to pass a drug test". After this people started to pop over to my site and make a purchase here and there. The I decided to make a video of the process of preparing my secret formula. I smoke alot of weed so in the video I showed me pissing in a home test cup and it coming up positive. Then I showed the process and drinking the special drink, and took another test (but didnt use my pee so it came up clean on camera). Once i started linking to that video i started to get shit tons of customers, the video is total garabe but I think i gave people hope and they were willing to part with $5 as a last resort.

Anyways, the PDF is 1 page that basically says to go to the brocery store and buy 2 packets of Knox unflavored gelatin, mix it will 2 cups of water and drink it two hours before a drug test.

In highschool kids would claim this works, so i figure if teenagers believed it back then, dumb drug addicts would believe it today.

Anyways, its kind of a scam but I have terms and conditions that explicitly say this probably wont work, links to drug couseling, etc.

Im basically selling false hope, and telling people that. But in desperate times people will do anything to survive, myself included.

Gotta start somewhere.

Also, checked.

put $10,000 on anything with a lot of volume, wait for a 0.1% gain. do that every day. if you seriously can't get a tenth of a percent, you're fucked.

Oh shit, I misread.

Isnt mturk connected to like Amazon Payments. You need like valid information and a valid payment method on file or something like that.

Rebrand as "elite". Suck 37 dicks in one day for $100 each. Take the rest of the year off.

You've got to have a lot of songs and not listen too many times.

Any particular streaming services or any of the popular ones will do?

Mostly focus on Google Play. Deezer may be good too. Spotify will watch you like a hawk- I wouldn't do too much with them.

One downside is that it takes forever and a half to get paid. Sometimes four+ months from the time you generate a listen.

Assuming no trading fees (and there's an exchange that has no fees for market making, it's HitBTC and you can register from my ref link: hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59d619a24e104).

Get a job you lazy fuck

obvious pajeet, it seems like your English is not complete dog shit. Teach English, take a couple students a day and earn big bucks (for a pajeet).

that is not great returns on suck a big investment.
Why do you think ARK will do well?

Get a gun, show a stranger how cool it is and politely ask them if they could spare $10.

Invest $1000 in bitconnect ponzi

I’ll give you the only advice you need for free.

Drink a packet of Certo an hour or two before the test. Yes, those little packets of fruit pectin for canning in the baking aisle at the grocery store. I could explain why but suffice it to say I failed a THC test hard once after smoking the night before; left the facility, drank some certo and a bunch of water; and passed a supervised GC/MS test 2 hours later with flying colors.

>I could explain why
Please do.

Invest in bitpetite
Bitpetite.eu

Fruit pectin is basically all soluble fiber (like eating 100 apples but without the sugar), which, from my understanding, during digestion, rapidly binds all the free THC metabolites going from your bloodstream to your bladder, and directs them towards your colon instead. Thus, you shit out those metabolites instead of pissing them out.

That’s what I read about it and not sure how scientifically accurate it is, but all I know is I passed a test that I absolutely should not have passed, 2 hours after boldface failing one of the simple cup ones. Either that or my employer just saw the second fail and decided to ignore it.

So you didn't even get the results?