Who else /nervous/ here? BTG snapshot is in approximately 5 hours. I really don't know what to expect...

Who else /nervous/ here? BTG snapshot is in approximately 5 hours. I really don't know what to expect. Are alts going to moon? Is BTC going to crash? I'm scared that BTC will crash hard and money won't come back into alts. On the other hand, if money does flow back massively into alts, I'm scared I'll buy the wrong ones and miss out on insane gains. It's going to be an interesting and possibly very long night. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002320451-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-
btcgpu.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one knows it's all speculation

just bee urself

>5 hours
It's happening in like 30 minutes tops.

Source? I just followed the clock in their website

Is every exchange doing the snap at the same time? I thought it happened at the 491307 block?

Lol do you even know what the fuck is happening? If you knew, you wouldn't need a clock on their website.

It's happening in about 25 minutes..

That's 491407

VTC and WTC. Do it, pussy.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002320451-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Gold-BTG-

Just checked as of 3:40pm Pacific Standard Time

We have approximately four hours.

Is this the official website?
btcgpu.org/
3h to go

I went down the road of keeping btc on and exchange to collect free bcg. Im locked in with a frozen wallet

Lets see where the chips fall

i currently have 0 btc, i have 320 omg and 30 neo, should i quikckly sell then buy right back in soon as the snapshot thing is done or am i missing something here, this is my first fork.

are you insane? the time for that has passed already. Just fucking hold like a man

I see my idea wasnt original

I too skipped out on bitcoin gold to buy the dip

if it dips more after Ill lose my mind

I got few BTC on Gooknance. What should I do....wait an hour and go into Link? It tanks as I type...it's couching 4000 sats, it was 4500 few minutes ago

so your expecting alts to moon within the next few hours then?

Fork block: 491407

Block now: 491392

Blocks to go: 15

Website link??

Actually we are on 491398.
So only 9 more blocks.

so is the only way to dump this by sending everything to yobits?

Bittrex btc wallet is offline, does that mean i cant trade my alts right now?

You can do anything you want, you just can't move BTC on or off the exchange right now.

what do you guys think the status of ETH and LTC will be this week?

Anyone going tether instead of trying to get BTG?

It’s a crapshoot. They may rise but at the end of the day they are being cucked by btc

One could just transfer ETH (or some other common coin) then sell it for BTC no?

Bitcoin >Tether >back to bitcoin then alts.

I don't know. I just want to take up to Mt. Binance in the morning.

any btcg wallets available?