WITHDRAW LINK FROM ED

Anons, we successfully exposed Binance. They froze LINK withdrawals as they have 16k left in their wallet, but there seem to be millions left on the exchange.

Now we execute the next step.

If you have any LINK on EtherDelta, then withdraw asap. Binance won't be able to buy from ED to cover up their scam. Let's make history Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIUNABBNUIAINAANCEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
F

FUCKIHNG IABOTTSSSSSSSSS A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHH DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA

131k presale whale here

my LINK is in myetherwallet

Gonna put it on ED just to stifle your retarded plan

or list it at ridiculous prices on ED

WTF I LITERALLY HAVE 80K LINK STILL ON BINANCE

WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME? HOLY SHIT THIS IS MY LIFE SAVINGS

why u do dis

already done! keep it up boys

to keep you poor

not done accumulating

>131K is a whale
>Laughing whores

buy ethereum with link if u can't withdraw

Uhhh i have link on binance what now?

guys seriously i have fucking 80k link on binance, and there wallet is saying 17k

should i fucking dump it now for eth and withdraw asap?

6.5m to go guys!

Watch live: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

Youre fucked. MtGox 2.0

I have 40k LINK on binance. WTF does all this mean?

I havent been checking Veeky Forums or the prices of anything to avoid getting bummed....Is it confirmed that the price tanked due to binance chink bot manipulation or something??

brainlet here can someone tell me where / how to send my link? do i need a specific wallet?

Thats an affirmative.

Bump for a great cause even tho I dislike link.

NOOOOOOOOOO

WTF where is my link?!?!

i just fucking did it, dumped it all

fuck i hope i didn't fuck up, going to ed right now to try and buy back

you dropped the price by 200 satoshis lmao

Ahahaha you inefficient panic faggot

You are going to lose so much money doing this

Next time don't fucking leave your coins on an exchange

Jesus you stupid retard

>going against the Veeky Forums hacker
Face palm.jpg

>WTF I LITERALLY HAVE 80K LINK STILL ON BINANCE

Wrong nigga you ain't got shit anymore! If they only have 16K link, that means they lost your link a long time ago. Your link that you think you have is just a record on their books. That doesn't mean shit if they sold/moved your link off of their exchange.

If you still have LINK on Binance then:

1. sell to ETH immediately
2. send ETH to EtherDelta
3. buy back your LINK
4. withdraw to your own wallet

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOW I'M KEKED BY THE 2 BTC WITHDRAW LIMIT FOR AN UNVERIFIED ACCOUNT I COULD ONLY GET HALF MY ETH OFF

FUCK

WHY GOD WHY DO I DESERVE THIS

Not a big deal

WTF is going on with LINK on binance.
Someone just set a sell order of 230k LINK at 1BTC per LINK

try buying link and withdraw later?

Quick rundown?

I guess they're hoping binance will be forced to buy up LINKs right now. They might be onto something

once this makes its way to reddit everyone is gonna be panick dumping on binance, it would be suicide to do it now

god and link is going so high on ED compared to binance now

fuck i can't take this shit i literally want to die why does this shit happen to me

Someone go post it now on reddit and make everyone panic.

>binance goes bankrupt due to the hacker known as Veeky Forums

kek...that would be fucking something

WTF ??? ALL MY LIFE SAVING ARE ON LINK. I EVEN SOLD MY FUCKING CAR TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN, AND NOW I CANT EVEN WITHDRAW IT?

wTF DID YOU DO ???

exposed where?
someone link me

Someone post a thread on Reddit and other normie places like Medium and Steemit about this. Don't let it go quietly.

This exchange needs to burn for this.

Omg that pic is too funny user

You guys are fucking retarded. Exchanged run "hot" and "cold" wallets. You're looking at the hot wallet only. For fuck sake people grow a god damn brain.

the JUST that keeps on JUSTing

eh...maybe i shouldn't be laughing, i still have a shitload of wtc on there......maybe it's best if i move it out right fucking now before shit really hits the fan.

LET ME GET MY LINKS FIRST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mfw all my LINK is safe in MEW

can someone bogdanoff me on binance? wtf is going on????

more like
>laughing whales.jpg

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>Binance gets a bunch of Link
>Credits it to everyone
>Proceeds to sell Link they don't have to drive the price down
>People they sold Link to for cheap all take their Link off of Binance
>The people whose Link they were actually selling now cannot withdraw Link because it was sold to someone else who removed it from the exchange

tl;dr They sold more than they had.

>Credits it to everyone
what?

if you have LINK
GET IF OFF OF BINANCE
TRUE PRICE DISCOVERY INCOMING.

im a link holder but this is fucking ridiculous

how can people possibly believe an exchange is purposefully setting fake sells up with other peoples LINK to drive prices down..

Holy shit that ED buy book! This will be a day to remember

they gave IOU and not actuall Link. This is bernie madoff-shit tier. This will fucking explode.

BINANCE DISABLING ACCOUNTS BINANCE DISABLING ACCOUNTS GET ALL OF YOUR TOKENS OUT ASAP!

Oh that way.

Gotcha.

Yes user. Why would anyone want to control the price. Hmmmmm. That's a noggin scratcher.

>buy 80k link around 9k
>hold with iron hands, know it will recover
>was planning to move it off the exchange today or tomorrow, just never had time to get around to it
>come home and see all the threads
>panic dump all my link
>move the ETH to MEW
>about to move it to ED to buy more Link
>price fucking moons
>can't bring myself to take another 20% loss on top of the 60% loss I already took holding Link

Some people just weren't meant to make it. I'm one of those people. Really wanna die right now, Link has been my life the past two weeks and I couldn't wait to troll once it hit $5. Fuck. I really hope I die in traffic tomorrow.

he's wrong in their intention, but the effect is the same. If binance is storing 1 million of other people's link, and they decide to sell half of it, they don't care what price they're selling it at. it's other people's money.
So that would explain the "bots" people have been seeing selling small amounts of link all the time.

the scam works until people try to draw more link than they have in reserve

just wait you fucking autist, can't you like wait a fucking year hodling LINK?

You didn't buy 80k real LINK. You got fucked in ass by the chinks at binance. They sold you IOUs and they raped your boipussy good time.

MY LINK BALANCE IS SUDDENLY ZERO
THEY FUCKING STOLE MY LINK
FUCKING FUCK CHINKS GODDAMN

Why do people use binance anyways?
Its like going through a 3rd party for trades, don't they ask for names/IDs and shit?

After the ethereum update, EtherDelta trades have been practically instant. And they often get tokens first.

So the "Binance curse" was actually just them selling fake whatever at below market price?

It would seem this way yes

yep, there were selling IOUs instead of real tokens. That's why LINK, ENG and AST crashed below ICO price.

4 real?

2 weeks ago i clicked on a twitter link then all my link from ED was gone

i bought more on binance and now it is all gone again

im a good person why me ?

Normie here. The world outside of chan is very different than it is here. Outside of chan all is well. Link is stable. Able to withdraw. I was hoping this would cause link to become cheaper but really nothing is happening.

+1

Good people can be dumb too user

they're actually way better than bittrex,

dont require anything

just this fiasco has made me lose faith

Sauce?

kek, so people would maje an mtgox 2.0 linkie crash edition just to what? force sergey to list it in another exchange? kek nobody will touch link after this

>The terrified binance shills come out trying to scare people into stopping
You are fucked buddy.

I'm this guy.

Price is jumping up on Binance.

I'm setting my link to sell at 1 BTC each just to see how desperate they get!

Just took out 90k. Fuck you Binance you cant manipulate LINK any longer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>stifle your retarded plan
>Veeky Forums forced Binance to buy my LINK at a premium, but I'm going to call them retards

will my link coins be gone from binance?

can someone tell me wtf you guys did?

You realize they control all the link you deposited right?

All of the chinks in my mew Ethereum wallet are gone. How do I the cold wallet?

Linkies are JUST as running gag at this point.

theyre about to crash an exchange. what will be interesting is if it ends up crashing the entire market as people all make a run on their coins fearing that binance is locking them up.

If everyone keeps raising their sell price then it should kee going up.

I wonder if there's a chance to catch the whales off guard, get them to buy high to try to keep their playground alive and kicking then leaving their bloated carcasses high and dry on the beach when they try to crash it and nobody buys.

Sell walls getting absolutely gobbled

Everything is rocketing on Binance... was this really the link warriors doing or is something crazy happening on other exchanges???

should i sell now> ill lose about 350 bucks if i sell now. better than losing it all. i have 3100 link. what do guys?

We can win

Don't sell it all at once. Sell off little chunks at higher rates each time.

Why do you have teacher in your name but can't answer this obvious question?

I think it's because the Bitcoin fork thing is over, they have already locked in the amount of Bitcoin gold you will get and money is flowing back into all alts from the handful of people who understand it's over. Tomorrow will see the latecomers waiting on the official announcements and Bitcoin gold talk.

Because he's a tripfag idiot

Newfag

>defending tripfaggotry

Oh and the name isn't about alt coins, it's because I teach at an Alternative School (where they send the kids that have been kicked out of the regular schools in the district).