My Link withdrawal has been pending for 1 hr!!! Whats gonna happen? are we getting goxxed?

my Link withdrawal has been pending for 1 hr!!! Whats gonna happen? are we getting goxxed?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't have the link to fund withdrawals anymore user

We cleaned their wallet, the chinky manipulation scam is exposed and chainlink will finally be free

MY LINKIES ARE GONE WHERE ARE THEY

free to die while being held cause no other exchange has it listed?

this is not possible

you know nothing of smart contracts

it's impossible for it to be trading while there is none left to withdraw

I swear you retards know nothing of crypto

also THERE IS MORE THAN ONE FUCKING WALLET

it's gonna show up on bittrex soon iirc

Is it too late to withdraw?

so i'm gonna be ok i seriously have fucking 80k link on binance this is my life savings i'm gonna piss myself if i lose this

you realize exchange trades are not done on chain right....
brainlet

holy shit guys should i sell everything to eth and go buy on ED? i'm so fucking scared right now.

You're a dumb motherfucker aren't you? Of course you will be fine. If anything, you're gonna make a shitload of money

Oh boy... You are in for a world of hurt with that sort of ignorance

GOXXED

It's their exchange it is entirely plausible for them to create any ammount of link they want, your tokens on binance are nothing more than a number on your screen, an IOU they are only actual token once they have been withdrawn to a wallet and we have cleaned out that wallet and every user trying to withdraw since and been pending for hours now. Definitely seems suspicious

holy fuck...you're right, i knew this chink exchange was a fucking scam.

that's just a rumor m8

hey guys, normie here can somebody give me a quick rundown?

There's been a massive withdrawal of LINK tokens from binance over the past few days. It looks like theres nothing left on the exchange even though trading is continuing. Bascially IOUs have been being traded. Binance isnt allowing withdrawals of LINK tokens, likely because they've ran out.

well I have all my LINK on there, am I fucked or what

I want to know this too. I also have more than 10k on there. Cant do shit till tomorrow. Are we fucked or what..

I withdrew a few hours ago fine

Yes

Just wait and you'll be fine. The work has been done by other anons and we all make a shitload of money.

Basically what this guy said but to add it's why the price has been so low.

They have been buying and selling other peoples Link at below market value to drive down the price.

They basically sold a bunch of YOUR link to someone else for much cheaper than you would have sold it for and that person withdrew it.

They sold your Link to someone else so now it's just numbers on a computer because the people they sold it to took it out.

For example

They got 200K Link into their exchange. They credited you 200K Link and then proceeded to sell 200K Link themselves on the market at a lower price than you wanted to sell it for.

Someone buys their sell order and that person then withdraws 200K Link. You want to withdraw you Link but you can't because they were doing super illegal shit.

Source?

Oh let me guess

You've been chinked

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

The binance wallet and they have disabled withdraws.

Your move.