Ah FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

ah FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
I Just got home from work, and I have all my LINK on binance, how fucked am I?

quick lowdown on whats going on please?

also check out t.me/pumpandtrump they've been posting some great signals and news

youv'e been goxxed
dont panic dump
let binance buy it back on the open market

it's more link autism. you'll probably enjoy it if you're a discord autist

Not comfortable that's for sure. They froze withdrawls 50 min ago. Hopefully they make good on our LINK

What's that link

nonononoonono MOMMY NO MOTHER OF GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING GOOKS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i just panick dumped all my link for eth

currently moving it to ed to buy the link and move it back to my wallet

i could only get half my eth off due to the 2btc withdraw limit for unverified accounts

theres no way they are going to just shut down their exchange over some fucking LINK

they will get more.......

r...right?

It kind of feels like we fucked ourselves in chances that people have the confidence to restock link now after the fork

I am not too worried... Binance will have to handle this one way or another.. presumably by buying up the current order book out their own pockets to get rid of the excess IOU's unless they pull a gox and then well I am fucked.

We basically exposed them for manipulation of chainlink and showing how undervalued it was trading at, this can only go on to be a positive thing and might make the devs actually pull a finger out their ass in making listing this on a new exchange the #1 priority.

We were victorious today anons

Why would you have link on an exchange? You are supposed to be hodling

its a telegram group that has placed some great signals early on like zen and xlm

Binance wont shut down because of this, they will just delist link and be done with it.

What's that mean for people who still have LINK there?

it means your money will be erased, obviously

not sure why your LINK would be on a fucking Chinese exchange to begin with

Lol as if that solves the outstanding LINK issue.

Binance actually fixed their charts today which I was quite pleased about (seperating the time slots into dropdown boxes)
Why would they shut down while also spending time improving their site? LINK is just a shitcoin that will be erased, that's all.

Should I go ahead and try and transfer to my MEW now?

>LINK is just a shitcoin that will be erased, that's all.
user, what about all the people trying to withdraw their LINK still?
Binance is getting fucked, no two ways about it.

>They are exposed as manipulating a coin
>In addition to selling IOUs
>In addition to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of Link
>They will be fine
And nobody will fucking use them.

Has anyone contacted Binance? Any twitter or reddit posts about this?

It needs to be spread. Binance has some questions to answer.

are we seeing ANY orders go thru?

i'm assumign withdrawals are still processing at a trickle....i recieved no error

It needs to be spread sooner rather than later. As much documentation as possible.

Every place it can be posted on.

Logically, if their wallet was indeed depleted, they have to buy more at market.

this.

we have a large telegram group we can use to organize to ask for answers.

t.me/pumpandtrump

HUUR EXCHANGES ONLY HAVE ONE WALLET

Dumb cunt newcoiners

If they have more, then there's no problem, is there?

Why are you upset?

then why the withdrawl freeze? It doesn't take that long to take something out of cold storage

Cold storage thing is a coiner cope mechanism

You guys kinda fucked urselves, now they will implement a daily withdrawal limit

It takes a while

No it doesn't

Yes it does
And when there's rhis many withdrawals in such a short time it triggers a Lock so team can figure out if something malicious is happening or notn

Well i put my 11000 LINK up for sale... 5 btc

People whose account shows X amount of LINK want to withdraw X amount of LINK.
This triggers nothing except the old "we got caught" alarm.

Shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about. Taking LINK out of cold storage literally would only take a few minutes. And that's quite the coincidence then, that the "Lock" happened to perfectly coincide with their balance being depleted from their only known wallet.