>Prime minister awarded
>Tim cooks friendship gained
>Exists on the blockchain

WHAT THE ELSE DO YOU NEED?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokens
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Didn't they airdumped like 7 million coins recently? That's not good for investors.

You know what we need desu. We need apple.

>Cool logo
Kek

Seriously I love this coin and it makes up a big % of my portfolio but learn how to shill.

I have given up trying as its always brainlets and their apple skateboard memes. I don't care, I'll be laughing as the pink wojacks roll in as this thing mega moons.

>buy back into
implying i sold

Happened over a month ago, and only 5% of the total supply spread out throughout a half million wallets.

this

But can he kickflip?

Lol they dont even have any devs. The marketing guy had to go through the step by step guide to create an erc20 token. Social media viral market vapourware scam coin.

Sorry for being out of the loop - is that Russian Canadian Autistic Faggot's car??

Shit tier FUD.

Try harder.

Im sorry if it was FUD then how come its an erc20 token? Really makes you think.

>how come its an erc20 token
They're early ethereum investors using erc20 until their own chain is up. I'm really thinking about this.

Yes, all of these were created by moron marketing guys.

etherscan.io/tokens

I know you're trying to get me riled up but it's working. REEEEEEEEEE

how dare you utter the lords name in vain, but yes it is.

Lol. They could have made their own chain from the start. Its a matter of forking existing code on github from one of the many coins already built by actual devs. Their inability to even do this is astonishing, but then again I wpuldnt expect a marketing team to learn the basics of github. Instead they opted to create an erc20 token, using a process that literally has a step by step guide. Also im sure the crowdsale aspect of raising millions had nothing to do with that decision.
I rest my case.

Prove that's his car. Another pic?

What exchange is best to buy this at?

They will be the first users of Plasma so take your low effort FUD and fuck off.

> The team with Vitalik, Poon and Dr. Gav Wood has no code

kek

Muhhhhhhh plasma. Pathetic. So they arent even coding the new blockchain either. Lmao. What a shitshow.

If you're lonely and need to talk, us omisegods will listen to your problems. You don't need to make things up to get your yous.