POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR LINK IS SECURE IN YOUR WALLET AND TALK ABOUT HOW COZY IT FEELS

POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR LINK IS SECURE IN YOUR WALLET AND TALK ABOUT HOW COZY IT FEELS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be&p=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the first thing I did was transfer it to MEW lol

feel sorry for the brainlets who lost all their money

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>chinese exchange
>removed it 1 second after i bought it

I thought the LINK bankrun was all larping (maybe it still is?) but went along with it anyway.
Now my 35k LINK are sitting cozily in MEW.

yea me too, a very good feeling to know that its in my wallet and not in some smelly chink exchange.

GOX'd

the only correct move sir.

does it feel cozy?

>the first thing I did was transfer it to MEW lol
>feel sorry for the brainlets who lost all their money

what happened?

did the hacker known as Veeky Forums just take down an entire cryptocurrency?

Did we potentially scare off people who intended to buy after the fork?

I feel sorry for our brothers who didn't make it out in time...

>Use etherdelta
>Comfy af

binance has no LINK anymore and can't send LINK to peoples wallets

yes

we all did it for the autism

I sent all my shit from binance to MEW about 30 minutes ago and still don't even have a txid yet. Am i fucked?

There's nothing to buy Veeky Forums owns it all

I still have 12000 LINK on Binance :/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Binance actually sold IOUs instead of real tokens. That is why LINK, ENG, AST and Kyber crashed to almost below ICO price. Since binance literally made the IOUs from thin air, they had no costs and so they could sell below ICO price and still make profit.

>my link is trapped in binance
>all 137k
Anons, please tell me this is but an elaborate ruse.

Please.

Please tell me it's a joke.

This desu senpai

Withdrew my 20k when there was about 1
6mil in the binance wallet then I watched it go down to 16k

Crazy shit

Probably, but IF binance was running the bots would it have mattered?
Remeber
> already priced in

Binance curse revealed to be chinks selling IOUs. Spread the word.

INSIDER INFO

LINK PRICE WAS SURPRESSED BECAUSE CHINK BINANCE WAS SELLING LINK IT DID NOT HAVE TO FORCE THE PRICE DOWN!!!

FAKE WALLS!!! FAKE LINK!!! MTGOX 2.0 IN PROGRESS

proofs?

Felt pretty scared since was slowly accumulating 10K link while it was dropping over the week but thankfully was able to get it into MEW a couple nights ago

So cooozyyyy especially reading about what's happening now

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop posting my wife online or I'm calling the fucking police

I mean that's how stock exchanges work so it shouldn't surprise anyone in the least that that's how crypto exchanges work, come on user...

So the wallets are supposedly empty now but there are still hundreds of thousands worth of sell offers up on the site?
What's up with that?

It's comfy

Feels good man indeed

R.I.P
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

thats what will be put on your gravestone after you suicide

definately FUCKED
your money is gone boi

CHINKED

>fucking police
>"ur under a breast m8"

check the binance wallets on etherscan. The sell walls exceed by FAR from the balance of the binance wallets.

Honestly, I'm still not sure I believe all the accusations, but I'm proud to say that I immediately withdrew all of my LINK as soon as I saw concern here. It reminded me that I never intended to keep it on the exchange in the first place. Thanks Veeky Forums

Cozy

safe in my ether walley

From the telegram

oh dear god its still processing, please let me be cozy soon.....

come talk about this shit storm in t.me/pumpandtrump

ok guys, just came home from work

i had 2,000 dollars in link, am i fucked? this was 50% of my portfolio

and i started crypto in aug

They haven't moved all funds to the main wallet.
Just check an address where you deposited something, they are likely sitting there and haven't been moved.
Stop spreading FUD.

comfy as fuck
aaaah so relaxing, my anus is so stress free its super relaxed.
no sign of stress or anxiety or some shit.

ded

>Cold wallet
>Price on ED and Mercatox is spiking
>Volume on both is increasing too
I didn't realize their cold wallet was two other exchanges.

My shit is cozy as fuck on Binance right now faggots.

These fuckups are probably turning their office upside down looking for their cold storage, i hope once they find it they fumble and drop it in their coffee so they have to buy from ED

Super cozy. But I'm not a moron that keeps my coins on exchanges.

hey guys I made 2 transfers from coinbase to mercatox like 4 hours ago, total $800....it still is "pending" Wtf is going on? I just want to buy more link

>1.4K MEW LINK reporting in

Their cold storage are users' deposit addresses.
They don't immediately drain them to their main wallet. Just check your deposits on etherscan.io.

There is no cold wallet u dumb cuck. There is literally only 16k LINK left on the Binance wallet. All of you faggots got fucked in the ass by the chinks at Binance.

If you have 10k and I have 4k, does that officially mean we are Binance whales?

>But I'm not a moron that keeps my coins on exchanges.
one of the most important lessons of crypto

sooooo cozy to have it in the wallet

pic related some OC

too late to the party bro, your money got CHINKED.

>just got home from work
what have you assholes done now?
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE???

plz explain

Kys, stupid FUDer.
Anyone can check their deposits on etherscan.io, and see that Binance doesn't immediately move them.

100/700 on binance
Will I make it with 600

I moved that shit out ages ago. Feels good man.

They just put a million link on their address

pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q

Care to give me the link? I can't see any new transactions etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

Nvm im retarded

so i assume its not going through because of the fork (software upgrade if i understand)

will it eventually go through though? what does this mean for link?

they haven't sent a single LINK from their address for 2 hours now...pull your head out of your ass.

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be&p=1

they have no LINK anymore

>Anyone can check their deposits on etherscan.io, and see that Binance doesn't immediately move them.

can confirm, the coins are still in the address I sent and I already withdrew from their main wallet

My hardware wallet has my link, and my trezor is in my safe next to my silver. Who's comfier than me?

FEELS SOOO FUCKING GOOD! Stroking my dick right now.

I hope these people blindly siding with this chink exchange lose all their money, damn 2 month newbies

someone holding better coins

You guys are all a bunch of larping faggots.

sorry I didnt explain myself, I transferred $800 in BTC from coinbase to marcatox ~3-4 hours ago and it still says "pending" transaction. My question is, is the BTC fork that's happening (now?) interfering with it/could make it disappear?

Sorry user it's gone

yup its gone bro. you got a sharpie? you probably will use it for a long time now.

awww what the fuck. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck why would the transactions not be paused? how was i supposed to know...

>he isn't browsing Veeky Forums the whole day as a crypto NEET with the uberman sleep pattern

never gonna make it

I'll stick a sharpie up my ass for BTC pity compensation. I'm a qt

>
>If you have 10k and I have 4k, does that officially mean we are Binance whales?
I have 1082, we're almost there boys .

>on Veeky Forums for a week
>already a poor homo selling his asshole for crypto

you should really think about the bad choices in your life.

typical linkie shenanigans just ignore them, if they do crash binance tho kek

Transfers to Mercatox often take a very long time (12+ hours). You'll be fine.

>if they do crash binance tho kek
I just did.

I can't get my link off!?! I only have 700 link someone help the transaction just says processing WTF

its gone bro

nice thanks thats my exchange

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please explain man. I don't understand. I thought I set up the wallet safely. I used my account address on mew on the withdrawal on binance. to send on binance. please help

It is they weren’t getting enough people to withdraw this is thier last attemp it’s just a shill raid

TFW when you hold more LINK than the supposed market maker

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dude its fucking gone, any LINK you put on binance now is not real LINK, its just empty numbers dude you can't withdraw dude.
dude its gone man fuckin gone

ChainLink solves the hot wallet problem.

Might be true.
You fuckers have autisted the entire coin.
But it exposed chinkchange actually

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Make sure you dont have any plastic spoons in the house.
It may double your prison sentence for browsing Veeky Forums

It's not true, see .
They are not keeping everything in their hot wallet.

Binance sold more LINK than they had. Like the bank loaning out money from other people.

It's called a bank run. No LINK means they can't pay you back.

Don't worry though Binance is a big company and they will get fucked if they can't give it back so they'll go and buy as much LINK as they can meaning LINK will rise in price due to its demand.

Wrong. You're the cancer of Veeky Forums.

You are a binance shill. Enjoy the destruction of China from it's own incompetence.

i have about 140k link on binance braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

This.
Funny, that it exploded on the worthless autist coin.
But they likely do the same shit with BTC et al.If this shit spreads we might be in for a crash, hopefully a nice dip.

safe and secure in my binance acc

400k link sitting comfortably in MEW

im lmaoing at your greedy assess

fucking pajeets, enjoy your forever bags lol