What are less well-known attempts of G*rmans destroying Europe?

What are less well-known attempts of G*rmans destroying Europe?

Why aren't Bill and Martin laughing too?

Garl Margs
Charlesman

Find me one picture of Martin Luther laughing

I'll admit, this picture of Willy could work

Marx wasn't even German, he was of Dutch and Jewish decent

>Marx
>Dutch
He was born in Prussian controlled Trier and raised as a Lutheran.

The Germans sent Lenin back into the Soviet Union during WW1. Who knows, without him the Whites could have carried it and we would have been spared the horrors of the Soviet Union...

He was a Jew. Jews will never be Germans.

The Whites didn't exist before Lenin returned to Russia, dumbass

No shit. But the czar was gonna fall anyway and the people responsible would likely have still divided along the same general lines.

“His father, as a child known as Herschel, was the first in the line to receive a secular education and he became a lawyer and lived a relatively wealthy and middle-class existence, with his family owning a number of Moselle vineyards. Prior to his son's birth, and to escape the constraints of anti-semitic legislation, Herschel converted from Judaism to Lutheranism, the main Protestant denomination in Germany and Prussia at the time, taking on the German forename of Heinrich over the Yiddish Herschel.”

Tldr garl margz was from a jewish family but his father was not religious and wanted to avoid the antijewish sentiment so he had the family adopt lutheranism

>Jews will never be Germans.
>Yiddish is literally a Germanic language

What does he mean by this?

>German-Jews aren't Germans XD

What world are you living in? The only people that didn't consider German-Jews as German were Nazis after WW1. Are German-Catholics also not German?

>most last names of Jews are German origin

I think you meant to reply to

30 Years War autism. The religious wars had kind of died until

>"STOP BEING PROTESTANT REEEEEEEEEE!"

I take is Austrian autism still counts as German?

Who can say Austria is not German

Except it was the Hungarian that chimped out.

I bet you think a Mexican born in America isn't American, huh OP? Stupid dumbass

Is an Anglo born in America an American?

Whenever Veeky Forums passes Austria as "better" and "less barbaric" even "more slavic" than Germany, I read this shit countless times here. Eternal Kraut posters are never consistent

I don't know you tell me, was Marx a German? Or Prussian?

Oh and I meant "you think a Mexican born in America IS American" considering a Jew born in Germany makes him a German I guess

Die, kike.

Catholics don't count as human, let alone German.

I'm willing to bet OP is just a dorky white guy (likely American) who thinks he's redpilled and based

t. Filthy p****y

>t. Eternal Kraut

>if youre ancestors are one thing that means you are that thing as well

Do Jews unironically believe changing religion changes your ethnicity? I thought you're just baiting with this shit.

>your parents were black but you can be white

Yea that is literally true

Do /pol/tards seriously believe ethnicity is hereditary? I thought you're just baiting with this shit.

>what is the difderence between a religion that knows mission and one that doesnt?
Sad bait sage

Seven Years War
At least Frederick II. is not at the chart

It was Ferdinand who decided to forcibly convert Bohemia to Catholicism after taking it from Frederick.

He could of stopped there, but then seized the Rhenish Palletinate to give to Maximilian as a bride (and force it to the Church).

Again, he could have stopped there, but even after Tilly had eradicated the Protestant army he kept trying to get control of the lower Saxon Circle, drawing Denmark, France, and England into the war.

Ferdinand could have called it quits after Wallenstien defeated Mansfield and worked to unify the HRE instead of pissing everyone off with religious autism, but he didn't (and possibly couldn't because the Protestant German princes were engaged in their own hardcore autism).

Yes?

You have to be some top tier mental gymnast to believe anything else. Or just plain dumb.