TAKE ME, LEAVE MY FAMILY AND DOGS OUT OF THIS!

TAKE ME, LEAVE MY FAMILY AND DOGS OUT OF THIS!

I really wanna fuck little Nicky. That cute Russian man. He probably had a tiny little Asian penis because of his mongoloid slavic roots. Still cute desu.

>his mongoloid slavic roots
Mother was a Dane, Alexander III was German stock.

>when American demented sexuality meets American education

*fires and misses 70 rounds of bullets in a tiny basement*

What do you consider to be native to american sexuality?

*attempts to bayonet little kids but too weak*

Give me your daughters to impregnate.

Anne Frank can't do all the birthing on her own.

Homosexual pedophilia.

>because of his mongoloid slavic roots

Why he was so cute, Veeky Forums?

SHOULD HAVE TAKEN NAPLEONS DEAL JACKASS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TALKING TO TALLYRAND

nicky appreciation posting?

no

The room had been freshly plastered, so when the shooting started the air quickly filled with dust that made it impossible to see.

on top of that, the women and Alexei were wearing clothing lined with layers of hard gemstones which made it difficult for the bullets, and later bayonets, to penetrate them.

Greatest tragedy of the 21st century.

20th user. He died in the 20th century.

Good Lord, what barbarous scum. At least nearly all the old Reds were thrown to the beast they summoned, by 1938.

He would be a catfag.

Freemasons are essentially Kabbalaboos, with their own vaguely alchemical, esoteric terminology. Consider them to the Jewish Kabbalah, what Christianity is to pre-Christian Judaism. That is the root, and a lot of other things were tossed, along the way, until it formed its contemporary flavor.

*inhales*

Cant have enough muttimages for this

>omg I can't believe what happened to these poor people!
>goes back posting pictures of other dead people while laughing and making jokes

>omg I can't believe what happened to these poor people!
>goes back posting pictures of dead commies and other "people" while laughing and making jokes