>100 sats soon

Don't miss it senpai

Tfw bought at 140 and sold at 180sat. Fuck this scamcoin

Fuck that, finally got rid of my bags at the same price I bought them, not falling into this trap again

lol, 100 sats as we speak

Holding this coin is guaranteed money over the next couple of months!! weeww

>holding

Niglet, I have literally quintupled my bags just by riding the moon then selling at 20% gains every time and buying back in a few weeks later.

Sell now, buy back in after the hype dies down.

more like 200

been holding for months, sold this shit at 83 last night, thought it was going to dip more before the fork. Fucking kill me.

I have 1 million. Am I gonna make it?

I unironically have faith in this coin once Wraith comes out.
Apparently Stollaire got fired and Sunerok is doing an interview this week so I have faith in the coin itself. It's fast transactions to boot.

10 mil is barely anything bruv

Kek that fuck got Fired? More info plz

yeah id say so but depends on your definition of making it.

Anyways, I've 50k Verge. How much higher do you think it'll go? Should I buy some more?

Oh, forgot pic user. He got fired recently. Sunerok said they're switching up PR. Guess he was too overly aggressive.

Next stop 200 boyos

mad delusional

Does anybody else mine Verge? What are your hashes? I'm using a 1070 Nvidia. What amount of hash would indicate it's working correctly?

its been close before u fucking idiot it will get there again maybe not today but eventually and eventually 1000 sats faggot

tru, but what are you pricing xvg at in the next 24 hours and why?

200 sats
Because it will go even higher. Dont listen to the FUD

i think itll hit 130's by the 25th, maybe higher.

>bought at 115 sats

Fug

Frontpage. Don't fuck this up user

chill u wont be a bagholder for long

my wallet says out of sync. the bar is like stuck a fifth through. how to fix my verge qt wallet?

Android one working gr8

Whale pls pump moar

>bought at 160
could be worse

What problem does this solve that monero does not? Have they implemented tor/i2p or something? That's something I'm looking for since normos are bad at torifying random software.

it doesn't. its basically bitcoin with dogecoin's supply router over tor. but you can just go to any block explorer and track everyone's transactions.

OP is ironically going to be correct again.

everybody buying this shit is mental

nothing at all senpai.
It doesn't solve anything at all.
agreed

i dont belive in this kidscoin but i belive that many loser fall for your losermarketing