Right biz. Which coin will continue to moon and gain a lot in the next few days after the correction? What coin and WHY

Right biz. Which coin will continue to moon and gain a lot in the next few days after the correction? What coin and WHY.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0
tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/53B3SYBD-STRAT-BTC-Broke-out-long-term-resistance-Uptrend-News/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link, its now free of the manipulators

I/OCoin, big release soon and more exchanges with it

Some faggot on here is dumping big time. Though there appears to be strong buy support.

WE DEFEATED BINANCE!

NEO and maybe OMG.

MTL

Can not believe LINK marines are the alphas

NEO, OMG, and ETH.

These are the best coins to be holding this week.

OMG
>As per our community’s request, we will disclose and describe our actual roadmap in a post next week.
blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

Patientory. At all time lows over bullshit FUD from ignorant bagholders. The project will be here in 1 year and if it goes to a measly $100mm market cap (possible - this isn't some bs mega-tech crypto-infrastructure play), then you're looking at some fucking massive gains.... plus, the Company will likely seek Series A within the next 3-6 months assuming they stick to the traditional post-accelerator pipeline... my2cents.. yes, I have a lot of PTOY, and yes, I got fucking burned past 30 days. Still, my WTC and NEO kind of balance out the shit

WALTON AND VERTCOIN

Explain why.

>buying sheboon coin
wew lad

ark, BIG news are coming in the next few days, also the prettiest mobile wallet you've ever seen

vertcoin

Love the internet racism, it's great!

Look at the fucking CEO of Dignity you fucking cunt.. you think this guy gives a fuck what you think about his race? He's fucking LOADED and ALWAYS will be! If anything, affirmative action will fucking HELP PTOY you stupid twat. God you're just so fucking butthurt that you don't have anything to lean on since your a fucking white male with a receding hairline, weak-ass-fucking chin and a huge dong that NOBODY FUCKING WANTS TO TOUCH.

KYS SCRUB

Metaverse (ETP).
Look it up, people gave up on it because it rose 5x already, but....
It has plenty of room for another 3-5x gains, especially with potential bittrex and coinone listing.
Dubai conference is coming too with CEO actually speaking, unlike Vegas 20/20.

yes and yes

Which one would be the best do you think?

lmao stay mad nigger

TRST, just released new site and DAPP

stratis, recently broke long downtrend

tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/53B3SYBD-STRAT-BTC-Broke-out-long-term-resistance-Uptrend-News/

Anyone gonna be fucking with NaPoleonX next month? Frenchie awesomeness or nah?

#OrangeLivesMatter

that paint skills

lmao nice crop you stupid nigger

lol this dumb fucking nig downloaded two obama pics he was in such a blind rage.
he sure showed us.

You all win.. going to kill myself now. Thanks!

Buy $PTOY

This fucking board is golden.
How could I live without Veeky Forums before?
The funny shit I read here sometimes brings me to tears.

This

why do people make these thread when you know people are just going to shill their bags