Blockfolio before and after the dip edition

Blockfolio before and after the dip edition.

+20k$ thanks to GOATMISEGO

Warned retards all week to get in. this coin will see triple digits 2018

Numbers don't add up. ETH did not gain 40%

You just bought a bunch of coins. How is this before and after?

he bought more coins of each one

Well you also bought a shitton of coins in between

ty I bought OMG ealier this week at its lowest

>buying high

you did well.

I bought more at 280

Lol what a fucking faggot OP is

I dumped 25k in over the last three days

To much in eth. Were are your balls?

i turned 20k into 104k how the fuck are you still at 20k. Buy solid alt coins u retard. Oh yea I did this in a month

which did you buy

Oh you poor soul,
I remember when I bought 46 Eth, for $3000 in March

This retard right here has 20k fucking dollars and just look at how retarded he is. This guy literally bought more coins at ATH and since his portfolio is now worth more he thinks that he made gains. DUMB idiots like you should just send all their coins to me.
0xbE3849b7C608078B070A04619271EeE088d6Abce

Now see look at this retard right here and see how retarded he is. This guy has 20k motherfucking dollars and this retard literally threw them at random shitcoins and got lucky. DUMB retards like you should just send all their coins to me.

Le yawn. Lost more money in a day than you faggots make in a year. Give me a day or three.

Your such a nigger, post graph

I love my xtrabytes.

What a retard, look at how retarded he is. This guy literally has 6million motherfucking dollars and is retarded enough to gamble it on imaginary internet money. DUMB idiots like you should just send all their coins to me..
16Bmhv4Gd2uA7jvY3ATATS4Bk1PR3bmQrv

See this retard right here he has 4 motherfucking btc and just look at how retarded he is. This guy literally bought a bunch of shitcoins instead of holding his btc and now thinks that his short term gains mean anything. DUMB idiots like you should just send all their coins to me.
16Bmhv4Gd2uA7jvY3ATATS4Bk1PR3bmQrv

Wow this retard thinks that shitposting on Veeky Forums will get himself free coins. This guy is completely wasting his time and any coins he DOES receive should be sent to me:

152su2jA7yfNr7UTUfGGSdmBdYCCeEE98V
0xbEdb87c61ba768156f1A1276ae5f4069D77504fb

you jelly

larp

Why you're holding? just cash out and you can live happier than 99% of the population for the rest of your life.

Ick, why live as a man when I could live as a Titan?

this

with that money you dont need to live on the edge, cash out and just make 6-7% returns annually and buy out all tax dodging long term investments like maxing out life insurance and retirement shit and throw like 20% into high risk so you can see your kids be spoiled as shit with like 30k trust funds that you can hand out like candy.

was/still am down about 2-3M, but i took my position against bitcoin early so this is all pointless until after the fork.

What is a Titan exactly?

Just lend bitcoin to retard margin traders

show 1 year and ALL, otherwise you could have just created this fake account a week ago.

50 million

that's it?

this is what it shows me. I think this is when I got my new phone?

No. I don't want to just live comfortably. I want enough to build empires and place those in power who are loyal to me, with the ability to crush anyone who gets in my way.

Probably a few hundred mil.

nice, how did you end up accumulating 1100 bitcoin and how long have you had them? You were never tempted to buy alts?

Picks?

I'll send you nudes of my gf for some BTC.

13XyXzPk6qtMqe4ZeKyLgk712XTKwP9eon

better get good at trading, because there are a lot of people with a few thousand bitcoin too.

Bought in mostly around $60-$300. I have a little Monero. I don't see potential in any others.

>not getting x3 from vert

It's gonna be $10 by December fyi

i will never feel this wealth

Definitely are a number of people, but not that many when you really try to break it down. Mathematically there could only ever be at most 19,090 people with as many coins as me, once 21 mil are mined. But millions of coins have been lost, and obviously, there are many people with far fewer than 1100 BTC and a couple with many more than 1,000 (Satoshi himself wipes off 1,000 coinholders my size). All of that really cuts down on the number of people. I'd expect there to be a sort of pareto distribution, similar to the distribution of wealth generally.

Overall, I'd expect there's maybe 1 thousand people with >1100 BTC. A lot of those will sell as the price rises. A number are probably already billionaires from other investments and dropped 10 milli into Bitcoin for funzies..I have a few projects up my sleeve that should help to further increase my holdings.

Teach me your ways Senpai, I too want to create empires and feel wild success while other around me make me feel crazy and delusional. Help me fellow brother

1. Chin up, Level UP
2. Balls to the wall
3. Balls to the wall

Any more last steps wise one

I mean seriously though, read all sorts of news articles not intended to be about making money and think to yourself "gosh, could I twist this to make money out of it?"

Because it’s fake AND gay

What's the best news source?