ETH NO NO NOT AGAIN

ETH NO NO NOT AGAIN

AHHHHHHH

i just don't fucking understand this shit

it's the most promising coin out of all of them

it fucking smokes bitcoin

why can't it fucking break an ath from 5 MONTHS AGO?

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

Eth is so fucking dogshit. About to drop into the $200s range. Literally what is wrong with this piece of shit.

>ultra inflationary, super buggy hypecoin with a million invented uses no one cares about and just say to trick themselves into believing it's actually unique

>the most promising coin, get rekt by ark next >year

havent you heard? its the official coin of communism now

It's the most promising coin next to LINK, I agree.

But you need to realize that most investors buy a coin for its FUTURE performance. Not its current potential.

You need to realize that ETH will over the long term have a bigger and bigger circulation of ETH so the value per ETH should drop in the very long term.

>lost steam literally 30 minutes into bull run

I'm laughing. Laughing, but also crying, because I've quite a big position on this DOGSHIT

Lol

love all these plebs who think it's a shitcoin. Needed a good chuckle, thanks Veeky Forums
Good luck all teh same all

LINK bag still heavy huh?

Sometimes I check biz before checking blockfolio and damn OP you had me worried there for a bit

it is a shitcoin, long term its competitors will outclass it and put it in the ground. NEO is already better technology wise

Also, prooof that the bottom of Eth is now $270 forever and TA has been BTFO for the last time

>1k by 01.01.2018

buy it. hold it. mark it.

What's all this hyper inflationary FUD? Aren't they going to implement proof of stake soon and start actually reducing the token supply?

Is this just FUD to accumulate before then?

Nobody knows, nobody cares either

Keep telling yourself that user. xD cryinglaughingfaceemoji

Proof of stake was a proposed change it's not entirely sure that it'll get implemented.

Inflation is needed to sustain growth in a debt based economy. I think Vitalik and most ETH holders recognize this fact. Proof of stake would ruin ETH.

it's too irreparably broken

ETH is a big slut. Miners and ICOs constantly dumping on it

ether is poop get out