Which Crypto has most momentum post-fork

Well to be honest there is only 1 Crypto that is in the running and that has to be good old Waltonchain (WTC).

Due to the fork, things like the new website, wallet, genesis block and further info on masternodes was strategically delayed so that momentum wasnt absorbed in the BTC bull run.

Now that the fork snapshot has happened you would be a fool to look at selling now with so much about to happen at once..

Waltonchain is like a tightly wound up spring ready to be explode at any moment.

Agree or disagree, its up to you... but at end of the day its the truth

Conservative estimates for WTC is $20 minimm by end of year

neo . gas. xlm. omg. eth.

>Conservative estimates for WTC is $20 minimm by end of year

Based on fuckin what? Your financial desires calculations, your waltcon stack times X amount of money for a upgraded car? FFS.

why not $50!??

I don't know about you but I'm buying WTC when the hype from the greedy wears off and it crashes into the dirt.

Im not sure why but i fucking hate this coin.

same, think it's the stupid af name

Priced in and no whale has dumped yet prepare to hold bags

Anyone who disagrees with op clearly hasnt been watching how strongly this has held up.This should be 1-2b marketcap up near iota.

why is the name stupid? it's an homage to the inventor of RFID, and bridging RFID and blockchain is what they are doing.

I bet you think Chainlink is a really cool name though ;)

> buys coins based on name
> cries when he loses his hard earned crypto bucks

I'm in since $0.82, $1.42, $1.98.

Bought another 200 @ $6.01 last dip.

I'm up an average 550% on my $2k cost basis.

This coin is my wife and she's gonna take me to the moon. $15-20 by EOY if scheduled releases are successful, and honestly, with this team I'm fairly confident.

WTC will be at least $50 by EOY 2018. Assuming no further buy-ins i should have a cool $200-250k just from this.

what do you think of vechain?

My body is ready.

15-20 dollars by end of year 2017 is severly low balling it.it only has around 20 mill coins circulating and probably has the most immediate use case in crypto

I FOMO'd hard and bought in at $8. Really hoping for that $20+ EOY prediction

It should be 1-2bill marketcap by end of year.40-80 dollars.

blessed by the ever present spirits of biz

I agree this coin has a lot of potential. I sold all mine because binance and crazinesss and realistically it will probably come down.

But long term this coin has multi billion $ potential. The user case is so clear and simple. Micro RFID chips and block chain is an incredibly powerful combination.

Even if they fail to produce the super micro RFID chips they claim to have patented, The luxury goods industry is a perfect target for this type of technology.

I say hold or sell, you can probably get this coin a little bit cheaper if you wait, but long-term this is a great investment IMO

And the technology will micro-ize regardless.

Brand name matters user, it's as much an irrational and psychological game as it is rational. Studies show stocks/start ups that are easier to pronounce do better.

That being said I'm probably gonna do some research and get into this before it moons bug time.

I only have 90 walts and I hope to god this crashes when the alts fall down.
I need to wait a couple of days for CB to come through

You had all fucking month, idiot

If you're not already on the Vertcoin train get on now, it's going to $10 at least.

Yeah, no, Im not touching bittrex.

They pulled the 20BTC sell wall

SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

I see so much shit on here about bittrex, but I've never had a single issue with them. Meh, whatever though

Unreal how many tokens some whales have

I read the info on their site and the conclusion is that there is no real value of walton coin. The concept of what the blockchain will be used for is interesting but I dont see why it can’t just be a DAPP on the ethereum or nexus networks.