BTCGOLD: NOT LIVE UNTIL NOVEMBER

>There has been a lot of misinformation going around.

The "fork" is simply going to be when a snapshot of the Bitcoin blockchain is taken. The testnet and mainnet and everything else that's needed to make Bitcoin Gold "work" is still a work in progress and will not be going live at that time. The ONLY thing anyone will be able to do is trade Bitcoin Gold on exchanges that support it.

You will not be able to mine, send or receive Bitcoin Gold until the mainnet is actually created.

See #39 -- As of today, it seems we are just waiting for the Bitcoin Gold team to reopen the bounty ticket so that whoever wants to code the testnet and mainnet can get started. From what I understand, replay protection is going to be implemented and will be there when Bitcoin Gold actually goes live.

>As I understand correctly, the actual fork will be after 1st November when everything will be completed. 25 October is the date of blockchain snapshot and nothing more.

github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/66

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/trading/BTGBTC
btcgpu.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we need time to premine this bitch

ikr?

Ya, they pre-mined and who the fuck cares? At this point, they make the rules and they get the dollar bills. Us betas can bitch all we want and hate on the coin. It actually does have more going for it than BCC does. We'll see what gold is worth in 6 months.

most altcoins have more going for them than bcash does, doesn't mean shit though. bcash and bgold are just altcoins, 1:1 airdropped to bitcoin holders.

the sooner people realize that these airdropps aren't "forks" of bitcoin in any way, the better.

Hahahahahaha

>tfw

>he calls himself beta in comparison to these chads

wtf are you talking about son. i just dumped this shitcoin on binance for 4000$ free moolah

YOBIT BINANCE and TRADESATOSHI confirmed will be trading Bitcoin Gold

bitfinex.com/trading/BTGBTC

is this not bitcoin gold?????????

>25 October is the date of blockchain snapshot and nothing more.

I'm not sure if you understand or not, but just so we're all on the same page Oct 25 is the only date that actually matters

did any1 get their btg from bittrex?

>all chinks and arabs
Haha, yeah i guess it'll cost me nothing to just hold on my btg in case in becomes something, but seeing the subhuman freak show, i doubt about it.

Ok so I have my BTC Core wallet with 12 BTC in it - what you're saying is - hold tight - you can get your coins in November (when the price is shite). I can't do anything at the moment no?

The wasn't more stillborn shitcoin than BTG throughout the entire human history.

ya

I know, all I'm saying is that BTG blockchain and wallet are not actually working at this moment, even though there are current active markets.

Why is this even allowed? They're incompetent as fuck.

I don't know. Website is kill right now, somebody really doesn't like btg hahahaha

btcgpu.org/

i cant see mine
help me user AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I see mine just fine. You probably need to refresh user, keep clicking F5 with mouse

nothing at all
bittrex hates me
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yep my wallet activated too. I'm transferring mine right now to get those sweet prices.

no i didnt get shit
cant see no btg wallet

FPBP