Professor walks into class

>professor walks into class
>"Morning Scholars!
>class ends
>"See you the next time great minds convene."

Did you fug?

>ywn have such a great teacher in your class

fuck "professors" like this. every AP history course I took in high school had some john greene-tier redditor as the prof that would say bullshit like this, and everybody would laugh every fucking time he did it, pissed me off. I signed up for this course because of my interest in western history and 140+ iq you dumb cunt, not to hear some excited manchild crack puns during lectures.

>I signed up for this course because of my...140+ iq

meant for

imagine being this mad

Thank fucking god I only study bio and chem, so my lecturers - who are actual doctors - aren't this autistic.

you sound like a spaz

>prof sodomized you on the first day of class to establish dominance

my history class was comfy as fuck. our teacher was a legit hot 30 year old who was nice to me and always talked to me because I was an obvious weirdo who didnt have a lot of friends.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Is Veeky Forums normieville now? Who the fuck cares about parties?

YOU. WILL. LEARN. THE. MATERIAL

>uh, its on the syllabus!

>hurr durr fucking normies everyone look at my imageboard cred

My AP history teacher was this redpilled as fuck Gulf War vet. Basically my mentor... hated the new wave of "pop-edcuation" that was just starting on youtube at the time...
Hardest fuckin dude at that school. Also taught Latin, I had like 6 classes with him junior and senior year, he even got me "independent study" so i could hang out in his 4th period class at the end of the day all senior year, I had free blocks at the end of the day my last years cause i had all my credits..
still talk to him, hes the coolest.

Go back 2 Reddit mi amigo.

>trying this hard

There was one AP history teacher for 3 subjects at my school (world, us, and euro) and he linked John Green on his teacher’s webpage for people who missed. I will say that he at least knew his shit and prepared us for the exams, but he was 100% numale.

>Professor spends first day masturbating in front of the class
>as he climaxes he tells everyone to buy his textbook and to fuck off to their next class
i swear, once they get tenure they just start phoning it in

i signed up for this course because of my 140+ iq.

>lecturer has a doctorate title
>guy in the front asks asks a question and accidentally calls him "Professor" instead of "Doctor"
>lecturer immediately kicks him in the teeth

Who hurt you?

>my 140+ iq

Kill yourself nigger, this isn't reddit

so your professor walked into class at the end of lcass. did you ask for your money back yet?

>Dipshit freshman calls female professor "ma'am"

sounds fuckign ep*c
you should buy him Reddit Gold for that

You deserve to be dead.

>REEEEE MY WEBSITE IS BETTER THAN YUR WEBSITE DURRRRR