OMG

It's going to moon. That green bar is just the beginning lads. This is literally equivalent to ETH at 8 bucks last year.

Get in lads, we're taking this to Titan and beyond.

Plus this will pay dividends if you stake enough. Roadmap later this week. Vitalik Buterin plugged this at SWELL last week. Can't wait for that Plasma wallet!

c'mon bruh i'm 100% in but this is a long term hodl, pls stop the shilling i'm accumulating more

just lmao if you dont have 6 digits in this once in a life time gem

Walton going to surpass it by tomorrow

>being this deluded

Maybe tonight

fuck off back to your own thread

13 more cents

People going hurrr durrr coin X will go higher than OMG blah blah blah. Good fucking luck. There may be the one two exceptions (who knows in this crazy market right bois), but this is the real deal.

I'm not saying drop your other shit coins or anything but jesus christ you better have some OMG. This is guaranteed to go much higher, it's just a matter of time.

>I'm not saying drop your other shit coins or anything but jesus christ you better have some OMG. This is guaranteed to go much higher, it's just a matter of time.

Why is it gonna go up? I chucked 2 eth into it right before the fork

This guy is actually asking why

What does your portfolio consist of mainly before omg?

how come the btc pair has higher gains than the eth pair?

went all in this morning. I fucking love every single one of you. The best crypto since ETH last december.

I put a whole bitcoin on omise during the bottom of the dip, not selling until it reaches 100 dollars per coin so I can retire finally

You should do your own research but the long and short of it is...

> Established business with reach across SEA and Japan
> 50,000 merchants ready to go
> Government backing
> Bank backing
> SDK ewallet release in Q4 (any time from now)
> Roadmap release this week
> Staking
> First use of Plasma
> Cosmos partnership meaning staking rewards sooner
> 17 Trillion dollar market (payment processing)
> Undercutting the big boys by a huge %
> All transactions generate fees which get paid to stakers
> Rumours of connecting to FeliCa network (Pasmo/Suica) in Japan
> Japan wants to go cashless by 2020 Olympics
> Cash In/Out method yet to be announced
> Very strong team with Vitalik, Poon and Dr. Gavin Wood.

Too many more points, I could go on forever.

If there isn't an ATM with OMG cash in/cash out functionality in every 7-11 in southeast asia by this time in 2019 I will eat my dick on TV.

Yep. They have existing partnerships with the parent company to 7/11 so this is a strong possibility.

b-but what a-about the skateboard memes?

turning my dogshit eth into this based on the fundamentals. please dont fuck me biz

Been holding onto 5075 OMG for months. Wonder how long until we see 300k again. Either way, I'm not touching my stack until 2019.

Glad your on board mcafee

If it hits 300k Im already rich just from buying this dip

Its going to 1 million sats each

$700 end of 2018

and yet its nearly half of what it was in september

stop with the desperate coping and sell already. do it before this pump is over

You're an idiot. Once the numbers for staking are revealed this week it's going to moon hard.

I have 40 ETH

Should I move some of it into OMG?

Ive always held off, and hated myself for it, but i feel like its now or never if i want to get in

How much more room is there to grow?

And will I make better gains in OMG or ETH against BTC?

ETH had nothing but good news all year and it's still at 300.

OMG is only 8 bucks now and will possibly grow more in the future with upcoming news.

I don't know what will gain more but I'd guess OMG.

OMG will easily triple in the short term with the long term play being for $700+

It could go through a couple of dips (or not) so buy when you're ready and fucking hold.

Will easy triple? What's the short term?

Even Vitalik seems more excited about OMG than ETH.

short term is it bleeds cause no news for a while, omg is a long term not short term hold

Sold some of mine off a while back but definitely need to pick some back up. Do you think we go lower in the next couple weeks before S2X?

bc btc went down vs usd

kek

LoL this shitcoin is dead.
>but muh thai ladyboys

wait for the end of the month

Do you hate money?
What do you like instead of money?
If you hate money, why are you on biz?