Ark Reaching A New ATH

Get in, or DROWN.

Ark is heading for a new ATH.
- You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
explorer.ark.io/
medium.com/@jarunik/ark-how-to-vote-a-delegate-to-get-rewards-70a6f929e806
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh wallet looks pretty
deluded
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Could I get 2 questions about Ark answered?

1. Whats the minimum Ark I need to get payouts from biz_classic?

2. Is the Ark locked when its 'staking'?

I run a site where I hold users Ark on exchanges and am considering moving it to a wallet to do staking.

You don't say...

So it's going to double on top of the +18% today? Do you want to get poor? Because that's how you get poor.

pretty sure its anything, and you get paid when your payout total hits >1 ARK

and no, you can move it at any time

What site user?

I dont want to get in trouble for shilling. Its a site where you earn cryptocurrency though. No minimum to withdraw but some users have been leaving their coins on the site so I'm moving their staking coins from exchanges onto staking wallets and then will give users who keep a balance on the site a tiny bit of interest per week (people cant deposit, its only coins theyve earned). Theyd get more by staking themselves but figure might as well stake the coins instead of shoving them in cold storage.

They send you payouts when you reach 1.1 ark, or whenever your custom payout schedule dictates so long as it is above 1.1 ark.

Your ark is not locked - you can remove it whenever. Here's an example for how it works:
You vote for biz classic with enough ark to get 10/week for a payout. You decide to move your ark to the exchange half way through the week. You will then get 5 ark for that period instead of 10. If you move it back right after the payout and leave it there for the week you will get 10 ark. You can move it around, but you only get paid out for the amount you have staked on average during your pay period.

Hope that helps.

Thanks guys

How much would I make off 1k ark by staking it?

About .25/day I think

Bump for delusion

Delusional, stop being a bitch and go buy some ADA, it'll make all your little fairy coins redundant.

Just by having a look at this crisp explorer and you know the developers are on top of their game: explorer.ark.io/

also, mobile wallet 95% complete, and with 8s blocktime this coin will reach normies one day.

> $100 2018

>Japanese scamcoin

who do you guys vote for and how exactly do I stake ?
just leave it in the wallet ?
can I see somewhere my increase from staking ?

1/60th of ETHs market cap.

It's over. ETH has won.

Because this coin is like 6 months old. ETH is old as balls and suffers from bloat. ARK will be objectively better if the devs complete their roadmap.

How to stake, vote, get rewards.

medium.com/@jarunik/ark-how-to-vote-a-delegate-to-get-rewards-70a6f929e806

Check it out my friend

Yepp. Ark will be everything Ethereum and Lisk wanted to be.

Be ready for $300-$400 a coin within two or three years.

I am so glad to have listend to the user yesterday to buy in

>tfw already put everything into Ark and couldn't buy the dip

Why do they have to shit on lisk? Why not just pick espers or something then? What a shit company.

ARK is undervalued LISK, yet a better coin.

Because the head dev used to be a core Lisk dev

If they can succeed with their roadmap though, it will literally be a $30 bil market cap coin.

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in first place right now, with Bequence snapping at our heels, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK

Alright, back in the green thanks to ARK.

9.3k Ark how rich will I be in 3 years?

your Chart is missing Ardor....
which is better then all of them

7 Million pesos

>rich
DELUDED

Classicdelegate.biz/calculator
L

You'll be a multi millionaire by 2019.

just in time for when he turns 18

>tfw going to be able to retire at 24

Veeky Forums.org/rules
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

DROWN

>dPoS trash

>DPoS
>trash

Pick one

The delegate system is the best I've seen in crypto.

POW = controlled by mining cartels and China

POS = controlled by whales with masternodes, also unreliable

DPoS fixed both of these.

SHUT THE FUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUUUP

IM NOT DONE ACCUNULATING SHUT UOOPOOOPPPPPP POO POO PEE PEE SHIT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUP