Chainlink

this morning chain link's supply on binance was about 16 000 after the huge number of withdrawals (see here -> #4018710 )and now its 19 million. how. the. fuck.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

If you like your link don't click on that.

Cold storage.

Fuck chainlink

It was there all along. A pump and dump group orchestrated the FUD in order to get people to withdraw, then right before the fork they issued some small buys way above market rate. FOMO set in and people started following the price up, buying as much as they could, while the pump and dump group sold at the peak and left everyone else holding their bags.

Sadly, LINK is going back to about 3.8k sats for now. It's still a good long-term prospect though.

>It's still a good long-term prospect though.
there's literally nothing new about this coin

Oh, what are the other decentralised oracle projects with working products? They must have slipped by me.

damn dude your so right

NOT

There's a lot new about it actually. I've been over the code and started up a node, it all seems to work just fine and it solves a real problem. That doesn't mean it's not currently overvalued, it is, but the potential is significant. The price should be around 15-20 cents right now though, and that's where it's headed until there's real news and/or a new major exchange picks it up.

How exactly did you pick a price?

You seem like a smart dude what would you put the price at if other major exchanges pick it up and it starts getting some actual use (albeit minor) in the real world?

A combination of factors point to that being the case, chief among them being that's where it was headed already before the FUD/pump/dump. Other indicators I can't really get into, but that's the main one.

The only honest answer is "no one knows". The price would definitely increase to some extent, but how much and for how long is reliant upon too many factors to even hazard a guess about. I would say it's not unreasonable to assume that with more exchanges and bonafide institutional users, a market cap of $4 billion is very rapidly achievable.

Brainlet here with a question. If LINK is just an ER-C20 token then what would happen if one day Ethereum just went to shit and a better alternative came along? Would LINK be screwed or would it have the potential capacity to stand alone somehow? I’m a bit concerned about Ethereum in the long term. Thanks.

Hmm, that's about the current market cap of BCH right now and taking supply into account that puts it at ~$15 per token. Damn, lower than I was expecting.... certainly won't get me lambos but at least then I'll have a few more BTC.

From what I gather (and I may be missing something), the token itself is a very minor part of the overall package that could easily be replaced with a standalone chain or similar type of token.

Why is this coin always fucking shilled on this board, you know that the bear market is about to begin and most of these alt coins are not going to survive by the end of the year.

It's the time to only invest in stable coins, like BTC, LTC or ETH.

Screen Cap this, you'll thank me later.

If not, you're going to lose all your money.

>I’m a bit concerned about Ethereum in the long term.
Why? Ethereum has the second largest market cap by far. So why not also be worried about BTC in the long term? And then if so why not also crypto in general?

because exchanges have more than one wallet, you fucking dumb cunt newcoiner

We're already in a bear market are you not paying attention? Bitcoin is the only thing getting traction save for random arbitrary pump and dumps here and there, and alts are bleeding because of the upcoming forks. This is the weirdest misinfo I've seen on here cause I don't know what you'd have to gain from it

Why can't i log into my binance account?
anyone?

well i still had 40k in binance all day so it couldnt have gone that low

anyone else having problems logging into binance for any reason? I click log in but it doesnt display my username and doesnt give me an option to check deposits?

u "had" 40k u just wouldn't been have able to withdraw it for about 4 hours.
the link is kept in separate wallets

what do?
this happens when i try to log in

>withdrawing your coins is FUD
Why are the Binance shills so insistent that taking coins off their exchange is some sort of sabotage?

they pulled out a ton of it from cold storage you stupid fucks

god damn it will one of you faggots answer me. Why doesn't binance let me log in, why is it giving me an error where i cant see my wallets, is anyone else having this problem?

>10 hours ago
>60% of threads in biz catalog were "EVERYONE TAKE YOUR LINK OFF BINANCE NOW LETS BLEED THEIR WALLETS DRY AND FUCK THEM OVER XDD"

>auditing Binance so that they prove they have more in reserve is sabotage

And we will empty that too

They are blatantly manipulating prices on their exchange, so fuck em

you guys are fucking idiots and the reason why crypto is so shitty

No they arent. Please try and offer a single shred of proof that they do.
And no, "IM SEEING FAKE WALLS!" doesnt count as every single coin in the crypto market has whales.

Legit. All these kiddies came in after btc hit 3k and think they are oldschool traders or something. Easy fucking prey

>STOP WITHDRAWING YOUR LINK INTO YOUR OWN WALLETS
>DOING SUCH IS FUD AND SABOTAGE

WHAT ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING

Go ahead and take all your link out. Pay fees to binance. Give the whales room to sell during post btg pump without having to push the fishies away. And keep shitting up the board (oh wait, dont do that pls).

>You should store all your tokens on Binance, that's the most secure thing you can do
Do you even realize how obvious your shilling is?
You should ask , clearly he works for Binance.

good point

Hey asshole, why can't i get into my account right now?

you have time in between now and before it hits 20$.. right about now is the best time to buy. you may have small losses in the case that the coin dips further to 15c, but it might not, news may be coming soon. i say accumulate as much LINK as you possibly fucking can while its this cheap.

>You should store all your tokens on Binance, that's the most secure thing you can do
I didnt say that? You should keep everything in a wallet though unless you are actively trading it.

Because we were able to single you out as one of the perps of this attempted sabotage and you WILL pay for your actions!

You seem upset.

that link sole my fucking links

>No they arent. Please try and offer a single shred of proof that they do.
>And no, "IM SEEING FAKE WALLS!" doesnt count as every single coin in the crypto market has whales.
Even if Binance has nothing at all to do with the price manipulation, it's still happening.

Binance always had virtually all trading volume, meaning it's piss easy to manipulate the price there.

And there's no way to prove Binance is doing it, because there is too much plausible deniability.
But again, it doesn't matter.

Any proof that this came from a wallet, and wasn't just quickly bought somewhere?