HARD CHOICE

Go all into WALTON or OMG?

Both seem like great coins but Walton seems super undervalued right now. However, with the pump that just happened, I'm debating whether to wait a few days before the November fork or to just get one of them this week and hold past it? Any suggestions?

walton doesnt have enough meme power to be succesful

OMG baby. A lot of news coming out soon. Rebound is now!

Walton is releasing its own Blockchain, its own wallet, and revamping its website before the end of this month.

last big news out of OMG is that Mcdonalds in thailand will accept it lmao

the answer is obvious

Walton by far

U should already have omg stored for long term hold u twerp

both will make $10 by End of Week

This is what OMG's roadmap is for Q4 2017. They haven't given specific dates but we should expect it to come in the next month or two.

I'm less familiar with Walton's roadmap. I figure OMG will inevitably go up mid-to-longterm but I'm not sure it will pump before Walton. Either is a safe bet, but other people might know which is better to go all-in with first if you want to maximize gains.

OMG there's no comparison. Doubt this fact and post pink wojaks in all of 2018/2019.

go all in on zen and make 10x what you would if you invested in omg or walton. hold until $50 sell then buy walton or omg or just hold zencash

OMG is in for a rebound, WTC is in for a cooldown.
>Hurrdurr Walton $20 end of month
>If that were true it'd already be there.

all in LINK

are you mentally challenged? did you not see what happened to alts this month dumb faggot?

Sanest approach for now. Order book is so lopsided I've never seen anything like it

Walton hype is over, they will need to announce massive things and they have no plan to do so, everything they announced is already priced in the marketcap.
Buy back Walton in Q1 2018, not before.

weak fud kid.

OMG.
WTC is literally at an ATH.
If you learn anything dont buy at an ATH unless there is serious momentum.

ZEN cash is already overvalued. About 30% of its value is meme value from PBC. When all the short-term pajeets cash out this is dropping to around $17.

Stratis

I'll be taking your bags at the bottom. Enjoy the trip down.

OmiseGo.

17 trillion sector vs 3b rfid sector.

its a no brainer user.

Go 50/50 into both user.

Seriously.

OMG is going to capture millions of people in SEAsia and give them what brick and mortar banks can't.

WTC is going to revolutionize supply chain, logistics, and ERP inventory tracking.

Anyone who says they aren't holding both is fucking lying.

Anonymous (ID: a9WeSDts) 10/24/17(Tue)10:04:47 No.4026738▶

This, literally this.

They're releasing new road map this week.

I made a huge gain with OmiseGo last month, bought it before it was even mentioned on this sight and then sold it when it was over $10.

But don't worry guys, after I sold it all for a nice profit, I bought a whole plethoria of shitcoins and then promptly lost all my money.

And you can do that same as well!

>on this sight

Damn...

what's your favorite street?

How is OMG any good? It doesn’t provide anything that’s revolutionary or better than any other coin. I don’t get the hype. Same with Neo.

kek your typical Biz guy

its an entirely new banking system
anything you have, including shitcoins or money can be deposited into their system. and then it goes through their exchange and you can send it in any form you want. its particularly important for SEA regions where so many people go to work oversees

Guess I can’t let go of my investor’s mentality.

Thanks for your answer senpai.

Last week of both OMG and WTC

Walton will give far better returns, you'll be limited to 2x in mid term with OMG. Should consider going half into Walton and half into ETP.

Please stop talking about omg while I accumulate. Its also distastefull you would consider it fair to compare a dog eating start up to an established SEA masterrace Enterprise.

both seem like vaporware shit

omg is compete failure, copying bitshares but slower with worse distribution and worse tech

MOD and REQ
Much more potential growth

new roadmap with dates this week nigga

would be nice to pick some up for 17 bux

Yup. BTS is so so so so undervalued. It has godlike tech and it has retraced 94%? from ATH. I have not seen better buying opportunity in crypto since 10 dollar ETH.

>$20 end of month
>If that were true it'd already be there

...wat? Are you trying to be witty? It doesn't make sense either way.

>DUUUUUUR PRICED IN

Both my nigga

What´s that app ?

Also Korean exchanges this month or early November the latest.

These two are already over-exposed and highly over-valued.

Much better 10x potential in gems like XAS, REQ or even LINK.

What about neo tho ?
If chine clears shit out with ICO's we should see mad gainz

Telegram

You decide

Seriously what the fuck is Walton even supposed to do? It's a clusterfuck of a coin.

The answer is obviously omg.
All that about walton has been known and shilled for months here