Binance stealing user funds

Get out while you still can, it will only get worse.

sauce?

cant log in, when i log in i get no username and it still says "login" in the top right.
I cant access my wallets, it says my balance on coins is nothing in the market.

What the fuck is going on god damn it.

Best start posting those pink wojacks boy.

What is going on. Are the chainlink sellers going to make the site exit scam? I srsly cant get access to shit.

BUMP. GET IN HERE

>he fell for the Binance exchange meme

theres about to be enough pink wojaks to flood the entire board.

looks like all you link faggots were MAC banned for purposefully trying to manipulate the market.

I wasn't logged in for 2 days and only had like 60 link. this is fucking bullshit.

>you get banned for withdrawing your own tokens
sounds like a scam site desu

Just delete the website cookies and refresh.

Everything works on my end. Binance has been by far the best exchange even with the currently limited coin options. Everything has been done by the book.
These threads scream fud to get everyone to sell their Link and withdraw in a panic. Although if you're all in on Link now you're probably retarded anyway.

literally fixed.

thanks senpai. I asked in 3 different threads for the past hour.

BINANCE IS FINE ( i guess)

Is this coin anything like NEO?

I had some good gains with NEO, however ICO's got banned in China so it's very difficult to find anything promising coming out of China nowadays.

Is this a stakable coin?

They're talking about the exchange, numbskull. It just so happens to have a coin. But no, it's not stakable. You get a discount on transaction fees if you use the coin. They also intended it to be used to participate in ICOs, but since the china ban that ship has sailed. The team claims to be brainstorming more uses for it.

>The team claims to be brainstorming more uses for it.

>Claims to be.

I've seen a lot of ICO Scam coins before and Binance has all the hallmark signs of a scam coin.

Unless they try to start their business in a tax haven like Singapore or Hong Kong, I don't see the long term survivability of this coin.

They are already based out of Hong Kong, dipshit

You are looking for Metaverse (ETP), my friend.

>My friend
Hi pajeet

If you thinka that you can handle REALLY BIG gains, you shoud check out Lumen (xlm), its mooning today with ibm partership

This is all FUD. I've been fapping at numbers on binance for the last 8 hours and there was a 1-2 hour delay with link withdrawals for some but everything is back to normal.