Why are there so many paedophiles in places of power? Is there a historical/societal link...

Why are there so many paedophiles in places of power? Is there a historical/societal link? I don’t understand why in any form of industry there is a high amount of paedos. Sports. TV. Politics. Schools. Church. Everything.

They even look out for each other. USA Gymnastics offered McKayla maroney 1.5 million usd if she kept quiet. Why the fuck would u protect pedophiles? Unless youre one yourself. Cause if my best friend turned out to molest a kid id beat the shit outta him right away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqjNa-Jpsf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's basically the ultimate blackmail. Nobody is going to foil your plans if anyone can be outed and killed at any time for being a pedo.

Also there's supposedly some kind of weird satanic aspect to it but I'm going to handwave that as /x/ tier and just focus on the blackmail part

You are right on target good sir, the blackmail thing is the main reason. The satanic stuff is true too, but like if you aren't involved with the occult you can't really feel it.

Can you elaborate on the satanic stuff?

It's spelled pedophile not paeaaeaaedophile you Anglo swine.

They believe that they can suck innocent life force from children by sexually abusing them. It's like sexual vampirism

The god of this world is satan, and people who aspire to run the world system are satanic.

This is true. Another facet is that sociopathic people who manipulate and dominate are drawn to positions of power. Those with histrionic personality types typically outperform psychologically healthy people in the cut-throat corporate environment and their thrill seeking behavior outside of work leads them towards more extreme behavior until some of them end up as literal Satanic pedophiles.

Also it's the ultimate expression of "do as thou wilt" or "I'm a god because I can do anything I want"

if you're diddling kids you're basically proving to the world that you can do whatever the fuck you want. The entire idea of satanism is that man is god and he creates his own reality through his choices and by choosing to do the utmost most devious shit like abusing children you are expressing that

How many pedos are diagnosed sociopaths?

Im diagnosed by sociopathy by multiple psychotherapists and i have no inclination towards children at all

No one knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqjNa-Jpsf0

Trump is also friends with (((Epstein)))

I imagine many of the power players in politics are.

>Veeky Forums being this red-pilled

So happy to see r/politics tier trendsters driven from this board senpais

*repels the redditor*

This is interesting. Can people post more?

If I had to guess, I'd say that there aren't any more pedophiles among rich people than there are any others, they just have the power and resources to fulfill their desires. They're also higher profile, so when uncle billy bob fucks your little sister no one cares, but when Jared fucks some little boys every knows.

can somebody please give the quick redpill on why satanism is so prevalent amongst the rich elites?

Why why why just why?

This is a pretty good summary