Pull your precious LINKS off Binance

We moon soon brahs. They only have 1.9549% remaining, which is probably their last LINK

kek'd thanks op

>demand for link is so little that the desperate bagholders organize among themselves to pull all their link off binance in the hopes of muh moon mission because decreased supply
if no one was buying it during the bleed from ath, no one is going to buy it now.

No you dumb shit. We need to get on other exchanges. We're not doing this for a quick buck

Whats wrong with binance? Everyone was super happy with it to begin with.
>muh shitty ed
>binance gave us some volume and pumped the price
>my coins arent getting stolen from tumblr links weew!
Then a few anons started blaming the tanking during sibos on "extreme manipulation from binance" because they couldnt accept the fact that the wider crypto community gives no fuck about link or sibos and has zero intention of buying. It caught on pretty fast. Retard bag holders here will believe anything posted by anonymous if it helps them deal.

Grow up OP.

What I don't understand is why some people are so emotional over people withdrawing their own tokens.
It's as if Binance shills are being sent here to stop the withdrawing.
>don't use your own wallet, you could fall for a phishing site, just store all your LINK on our exchange. You can trust us ;)

Linkie here. I think you're all retarded and are vastly overestimating the amount of LINK Veeky Forums actually holds. And even if we held like 15% only like 1/10thrd of the people who come on here are autistic "we r legun" hivemind /pol/tards so it probably wouldn't be enough to take all the link off binance

You obviously wasn't here yesterday. Veeky Forums collectively reduced Binance's wallet to 0%

im just accumulating thanks to whales :)

I just bought 62k Link and moved it to MEW.

Fuck binance.

wtf are you serious?

Yes

when binance delisting link?

inance

Wait. Why is everyone withdrawing their LINK? Still have all mine on binance.

>Why is everyone withdrawing their LINK?

You don't get it user.

The team has been silent and it's an actual promising token. Therefore, if Serg or whoever comes out with good news or - BAD NEWS???....the smart 4channer anons don't just wanna ACT on the news.

Having Link in Binance would make it too easy to move. It makes it much more interesting to go thru the deposit - confirmation wait process :D

MEW WEW

GET EM BOYS

I thought the whole manipulation thing on binance was a fucking meme, but the bullshit that happened during sibos opened my eyes.

Yeah i'm keeping mine on binance.

Linkies are so retarded

Why? Price won’t go up on another exchange. If people wanted to buy, they’d make a binance account. It’s not hard. But the demand just isn’t there. No one wants to buy it.