LoMoCoin

Why haven't you bought LoMocoin yet?

>rebranding in less than a week
> worldwide app release in November
>works on iOS and Android

this shit is basically like Pokemon GO meets cryptocurrency. Normies will eat this up

Other urls found in this thread:

lomocoin.com/english/index.html
medium.com/@CryptoKrunch.com/lomocoin-investment-analysis-4454bcdeab33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce?

lomocoin.com/english/index.html

Been holding for a while. Feeling very comfy this will go off in the near future. I don't understand how it only has 12m market cap and it has real world use and a working product, whereas some other shit coins have 50m cap with nothing.

Also read somewhere (I think it was on Slack) that they recently hired an American marketing company (Don't quote me though). So if true, then hoping for better exposure in the future.

This coin will be on the radar this week. Big news coming

But I did buy it at 640 and intend to sell at 1800

been accumulating, it just needs 1 news and I will collect the gold.

Circulating Supply
218,146,146 LMC

And?? It's under $0.05 at the moment. No one is saying this will be a $10 coin or whatever.

Shhhh im not dne accumulatin

How much then? I don't see it going above $0.25, which still might be a good payoff but only if you put a lot in it. I just don't see why anyone would care about Lomo, although I guess Asians like fun shit like that so maybe idk

I’ve been holding for a few weeks, waiting for a pump. It might turn out to be just another shitcoin but it does definitely have a lot more going for it
than the vast majority of the others. Working product on Google Play and a lot in the pipeline.

You have no idea how crazy Asians are for things like this. Not saying it'll definitely be successful. Could be a bit of a flop. But without a doubt very undervalued at the moment.

>but only if you put a lot in it

no shit retard that's how it works for almost every coin

it's extremely rare to put in like $50 and have it become $100,000 that was like BTC level shit, we won't see it again.

You're looking for multipliers now, as in you put in whatever you can and hope for a 2x-5x on rare occasion a 10x

So buy $5000 worth of this shit, hope for a 2x you make nice profit.

I just checked - Indeed $10m market cap. That's nothing in the scheme of things. A lot of room to grow. I remember it was a bit of a pump and dump.on biz a few times but if you do your due diligence and research, you'll find the team is great with an amazing concept and real life use practicality. Might even have an influence on the space of advertising (ie. Businesses essentially "drop" coins in their shops/area to influence foot traffic). Great concept if you ask me. Not saying anyone reading this should buy but do your own research cause its pretty cheap right now so definitely have a look.

If you want to triple your money, buy Potcoin now.

chart's looking good, strong 4 day bottom
any fundamental drivers coming?

No.

As OP said, rebranding, app just got released for Android but will be on iOS soon , increase in marketing and exposure. I think other exchanges will also be available in the short term. Right now, they're focusing in on international markets and then hopefully when China regulates cryptos, they will really market to the Chinese and Asians which hopefully will be massive. I think it's going to take time to take off which is understandable so don't expect a 3x gain in a week or whatever. But medium to long term outlook is great.

No word has been said about rebranding. It's all bullshit. Neither o the bitcoin forum talk where the devs are.

I don't understand people like you who make unsubstantiated claims. Clearly you know NOTHING about Lomo.

medium.com/@CryptoKrunch.com/lomocoin-investment-analysis-4454bcdeab33

Spolier: They're rebranding from Lomocoin to Lomostar.

Have a read of this, have a read through other forums, join the slack channel and ONLY UNTIL THEN come back and shit talk cause right now, you have no right to.

If you don't want to invest, that's fine but stop talking shit please.