What coin do you think Elon Musk owns?

What coin do you think Elon Musk owns?

Other urls found in this thread:

crossroadstoday.com/story/36396047/elon-musk-invests-6-million-into-tensorbit-is-musk-still-scared-of-ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin Gold

The ones you don't have

BTC
ETH
LTC
OMG
WTC

Stellar Lumens because its a rocket and he likes rockets

IOC and it's confirmed

He bought back x.com 3 months ago,so maybe he will launch his own crypto. Otherwise he is probably holding RLC/OMG/MTL

hes #1 wallet on link

if he starts a crypto exchange that would be the end of all small exchanges.

I wouldn't be surprised. Blockchain would prove incredibly useful for Tesla, and SpaceX as well, once the Mars colony is established. But I hope he uses ARK instead.

Its request ldo

BTC/ETH, 50/50

Anything else is noise.

Digibyte
Bitdice
IOTA
Ark
Ripple
EOS

wouldnt be surprised if hes a shitcoiner

hes kind of a dummy

45 billion dollar dummy

He thinks bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and publicly denounced it a while ago

asx:MEI and SLR

ITT: people list the coins they own

None.
Musk is probably getting a team together to create a new far superior coin.
Also; he's going to moon with or without cryptocurrency. He's also going to Mars

The best part is that once his coins have mooned, they can land safely and be reused.

he would own what the rest of the late arrivals to the space own, bitcoin and ethereum. certianly not any of the pajeet shitcoins that get shilled here all week. if it's got a marketcap of less than a billions it literally wouldn't be worth his time.

Use your brains. If Musk had made deal with coin, it would be IOTA.

He is probably the whale who dumps the shit out of it to accumulate more.

I wouldn't doubt it. But the rocket would go to mars, if he joined as a developer.

POWR
Power ledger !
Their ico was a few weeks ago and the Elon Musk team asked the powerledger to share their ideas and whitepapers .

The papers being shared is publicly known but nothing more !

oh snap i forgot about power ledger
i was gonna put some money into that. real long term hold though.

Yes it is ! but very promising
But keep it on the downlow, we dont want another OMG fiasco

crossroadstoday.com/story/36396047/elon-musk-invests-6-million-into-tensorbit-is-musk-still-scared-of-ai

btc and eth. Link maybe, omg probably.
monero.

scam.

friendly reminder: anyone can create a press release to shill something

It literally is. Only the new coins with tech behind them have any long-term value. Maybe BTC will survive as an HTTP to the new coins web pages but any coin without a profitable business behind it will ultimately fail. BTC will most likely survive for its money laundering and black market uses alone tbqh.

ELonIX

If any, Nexus Earth, has connections to SpaceX

Doubtful though

you seriously think tech matters in a financial industry like this? how are those bags treating you? tech can be adopted by any coin, marketcap and network effects can not.

Elon mined the bitcoin genesis block and is still holding.

Getting it into use on a larger enough scale to be counted as legitimate matters. The game is changing, regulation and the banks are taking over the crypto game, the last ten years have been the wild west but that ride is over.

Making money off P&Ds and the luck of buying into that really great pyramid scheme coin early are soon to be long gone.

they're piling on bitcoin as a financial instrument, that's all. any blockchain tech the banks are interested in with be private chain only, as we've been seeing. they have no incentive or reason to bother with a public blockchain that isn't value oriented, because the "public" side offers them nothing.

Banks hate money. I know most fo the tech+coin combos do not need the coin to hold value for the banks to use them but the potential to get those coins on value when the banks hold massive wallets full of them is immense. I would give it 5+ years for the banks and system to be regulated. Maybe a few new regulated exchanges to pop up and then you will see the death of pyramid scheme cryptos barring maybe a few like BTC. It will end up with it being another stock market but with the coins/tokens representing the stocks. With the added benefit of the business behind the tech being able to float on the stock market too. This is a dot com boom in crypto, if a coin doesn't get in with the regulations it will die in the long term. The banking and financial institutions will dominate the market in years to come. Pretty sad for the original concept behind BTC and the de-regulation of currency but shit happens. That dream will die. I am not betting against the banks. they will turn this market into a trillion dollar industry within years.