The worst women in hisory

No thread dedicated to the worst women in history.

Let's fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Maria_Tudor1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lus5J4vYMNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KIBw10VUcNQ
media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/201705/2017-05-31t22-37-34-266z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be Eleanor of Aquitaine
>get married to the most powerful king in Western Christendom
>Raise four male children with him (yh ok John was a fag)
>Conspire with virgin sons against chad Henry II cuz she wants more power
>Chad Henry manages to beat all of them, even tho they had support of French king
>get locked up by Henry but treated honourably
>continue to conspire against Henry, right up until his death

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Maria_Tudor1.jpg

It's not zoe, but whoever that Byzantine empress was who had her otherwise capable son blinded and thrown in a dungeon

So is this she demon the Whore of Babylon?

This stupid bitch.

>Be sister of the Western Roman Emperor
>Bored with your life of plenty and luxury
>Do what all women do when they get bored - Become a vapid cunt that loves to stir up shit
>Send a wedding ring to Attila asking him to marry you
>Stir the Huns into invading Europe, giving them a casus belli against the Western Roman Empire
>millions die, the Dark Ages can be blamed entirely on her

The most delusion.

>historical

I like the fact that you didn't say anything about this .

I'm not the fucking mod, I'm not supposed to do his job. It's enough that I bother to reply to you

What's the difference?

What's your deal?

The difference is the 25 year rule

That you could help me report both posts instead of whining.

>millions die, the Dark Ages can be blamed entirely on her
Oh I am laughing.

>25 years

user we are living both in time and in a world where historical events are occuring quicker and quicker.

>instead of whining

Theres three thingsanon.

One ingore them, two those post are harming anything and it's all in good fun, and three I'm not whining i'm just stateing the facts.

>le good fun XD
No, fuck off back to your board. If you post this shit you are clearly not interested in history. It's not even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lus5J4vYMNg

Not wanting a thread that is both inofrmative and fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIBw10VUcNQ

t. Prottie

???????

Jessie. She broke my heart.

>be a good catholic
>kill all the filthy heretics
>make england great again

stay mad protesticles

I assuming that 20 minutes of inactive that you realized that you lost.

Empress Lü, if this story is true

>Emperor Xiaohui (Liu Ying, Emperor Hui of Han) kept King of Zhao (Liu Ruyi,King Yin of Zhao) by his side in the palace and checked for poison in any aliment delivered to him. Emperor Xiaohui also brought Liu Ruyi with him wherever he went. In one early morning in the twelfth month of the first year of Emperor Xiaohui, the emperor went on a hunting trip; this time King of Zhao was left alone because he could not wake up early. Emperor Xiaohui supposed his mother would not plot against King of Zhao as several months had passed without any occurrence. Nevertheless, Empress Dowager had an assassin force venom down King of Zhao's throat....She then had Concubine Qi's limbs chopped off, blinded her by gouging out her eyes, cut off her tongue and locked her in the pigsty, and called her a "Human Swine" (人彘). Several days after, Emperor Xiaohui saw the "Human Swine", and after realising that it who the "Human Swine" was, the emperor was so sick of his mother's cruelty that he virtually relinquished his authority and indulged in carnal pleasures.

Theophano right?

We were forced to venerate this kike during our history class.

Nope

Fuck off numale soycucks

No you fuck off boy.

And I still think it's hilarious that pic of Hillary Clinton is still up.

then who is?

media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/201705/2017-05-31t22-37-34-266z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Oh no a warning whatever shall I do?

Irene of athens

I can't believe no one has mentioned Olga yet

Who?

>Commit coldblooded and barbaric acts
>Give money, power and influence to the Church
>Now I'm a saint
She truly followed the footsteps of Cuckstantine

Catherine the great
>murdered russian tsar
>slept with half of nobles and servants in court, and probably with most of horses living in the stables as well
>had poland as its puppet, decided to partition it instead making prussia gain rich parts while getting useless shitholes themselves
>promoted nepotism, stopped industrialization of the country
the "great" title was given to her by western dicksuckers like voltaire who were her paid shills
no wonder merkel has her picture in her office

Not to be pol autismo ,but she sure looks ultra jewish and mischeaving

I don't get it.

Gormflaith wins hands down, stirred shit up and single handly caused the battle of Clontarf which resulted in the death of Brian Boru and his rightful heir Murchad(he bloody had chad in his name) thus unraveling the unity in Gaelic Ireland and progress Brian Boru made through out his life, and leaving Ireland divided once again so that the Normans could invade them

bump