I feel the rumble as the combustion sequence commences. Fuel, surging through the hull's sturdy pipes...

I feel the rumble as the combustion sequence commences. Fuel, surging through the hull's sturdy pipes, rattles my body as I strap my chest in tighter. First, a flicker. An invisibly small spark of heat, but it's all it takes before my ears are split by an earth-shattering roar. A mighty, fierce roar - a roar that screams the sound of human achievement. A roar that pierces through the crowd of awestruck onlookers, desperate to catch a glimpse of the mighty titan before them; barely comprehending, for fleeting moments, how it must feel to be onboard. They're imagining what it is to be a pioneer, a frontiersman; a pathfinder.

As our very cores are pressed harder and harder into our seats, I open my eyes - and realise for the first time that we are airborne. Hurtling, launching; trailblazing into the sky with ferocious power. Around me, all lights are green - dashboards are flashing, the ecstatic screams of the launch crew are blaring into my ear - but I see only one thing.

I see us. From a million miles above, soaring into the heavens, spiraling into unknown heights. From here I see the glow we leave behind us, dimly illuminating a world that was just too late. A globe left behind, the last glimmer of hope fading before them. As we break orbit, our fire ceases to warm the atmosphere - but its echoes are present; circling the stratospheric haze like a grieving mother with a lamp. I am sad, sad for the ocean of red below me. But I hold. Steadfast, always onwards; I gaze into the vast, infinite expanse before me. I look to my brothers onboard beside me, and they look at me. We've made it.

What will you be when this happens, Veeky Forums? On the ground, or in the heavens?

10/10

you forgot the last part where he realizes he is trapped onboard a long range ballistic missile headed straight for india

It has commenced

calculating poo poo trajectrapoo.
T minus street shits and counting.

We'll return to India when it's a superpower in 2020, could you kind faggots please direct me to the designated shuttle-landing street?

Lord JUN, I want to know you personally.
Thank you for shilling OMG on Twitter for me.
I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Pumper.
Thank You for forgiving me of my sins of dumping OMG at

He hath heard thine prayer, brethren

And he hath scolded me for my arrogance

I want to believe.

Blessings be upon thee Jun, for now and forever

With the grace of St Pepe the Kek, I shall follow thee blindly into the future, guided by the shining light of faith.

Amen.

Lord Jun, blessed be thy name. Take us on a trip to beyond this galaxy aboard the Train to Kyoto. So mote it be.

Thanks Lord Jun, I shall never forgive my past self selling OMG for LINK. Lost 20% of my crypto. I'm back in OMG now. Please Lord Jun save me. Save all of us. I shall never sin again and I will hodl forever. May your staking bring fortune to all of us.

And verily Jun appeareth in the sky, and He spoke to the Brotherhood of the Sacred Skateboard, and all was good. For o'er the land appeared new hope and the moon was bright in the sky for all to see. Verily I sayeth unto thee, harken unto His words, for he shall lead us to the promised land of $700 and lambo.

10/10 thread

This nigga again. I wish you luck this round friend

Dat bull flag

Rejoice, for he has heard us

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope

Start the rocket

THE SKIES PROCLAIM THE WORK OF HIS HANDS

I always thinks these threads are cringe when about other coins but I like them when its about omg.