What the hell is Lithuania known for?

What the hell is Lithuania known for?

Last European country to lose its traditional religion, conquered a vast empire during the early medieval period.

Suicide and low IQ

>he doesn't know vytautas, the grand duchy and the commonwealth

Get out normie

It was part of the polish-lithuanian commonwealth, they pretty much dominated Europe for a long time, starting after the battle of Grunwald

Having an African flag and depressed kids.

basketball

Grand Dutchy of Lithuania was one of the last European countries to adopt christianity. Later it shared a powerful Commonwealth with Poland, and ruined it.

Still, modern Lithuania consists of larping Samogitians, so it has not much to do with old GDL.

Historically
>Fighting the Teutonic Knights.
>Poland-Lithuania.
>Being part of the Russian Empire and the USSR.
Currently
>a couple of NBA players

>dominated Europe
more like dominated a part of eastern Europe, Ladislav

>So assblasted they are in denial
Don't worry user, that ancestral ladislav cum taste will wash out of your mouth some day.

>What the hell is Lithuania known for?
Looking like a really wide version of Africa.

>lithuania
>known

Isn't Lithuania also one of the most 'secular' (aka atheist) European countries for decades? Is that a coincidence, or was Christianity never fully established there?

FPBP

SPWP

Too right. Absolutely appalling.

Why is Africa so small

Their language is the most similar to proto-indo-european

The funny thing about Lithuania is that their GDL history is their primary relevant achievement, but their modern (i.e. 19th century on) nationalism was built on the fundamental rejection of the bulk of that history as well as most of their own elites (due to them being highly polonised), so they ten to focus overwhelmingly on the 13th/14th century glories unbecoming of a country whose elites were prominent for centuries longer.

Granted, most survivors of said elites now consider themselves Polish. I remember an interview with a Radvila (one of the most prominent families of the GDL) causing a lot of butthurt a few years ago when he was asked if he considers himself Lithuanian and he replied that he considers himself a citizen of "that currently non-existent state".

Being poland's bitch

>look at notable people, greatest writers, artists etc. of the PLC
>80% are from lithuania
>95% are polish-speaking

The Poles are thieves. THIEVES.

It's almost like Lithuanian nobles adapted Polish culture, and all their descendats today are Poles.

That's brain drain and it's not a good thing.

Pretty much, there's no brains in Lithuania nowadays.

>t. grzgorz pszek

Is it known, really?

>so they ten to focus overwhelmingly on the 13th/14th century glories unbecoming of a country whose elites were prominent for centuries longer.

Well, why wouldn't they? You're asking Greece to forget Plato and Aristotle and instead be proud of that time they had a German king.

No, that'd be crapstonia.

>not wanting cute twinks in your country
fag

>Implying Lithuanians can out gay Poland.

Warsaw will never allow it.

We usually have improptu nation-wide family picnics on the time of """pride""" parades.
Still, I'd much rather people would take a more active role in clamping these things down.

Just send in the winged hussars to clamp down on it.

Why are they burning that shrubbery arch?

The arch was guilty of sodomy.

Hot women, suicide and the highest percentage of fluent Russian speakers outside of Russia.

>t. Guy with a Lithuanian ex gf

>>t. Guy with a Lithuanian ex gf

Don't stick your dick in crazy?

>Le Belarus is part of Russia meme

Unironically this guy is slav/pole and belongs to a liberal party his last name is gorochovskis.

The commonwealth with Poland, being part of the Russian Empire, losing the Memel to Nazi Germany and then being part of the USSR and forming a human chain to protest for independence.

I know, hence the filename.

you forgot DVA MORETA

>onquered a vast empire during the early medieval period.
>shitload of undeveloped clay left away by retreating mongols
>le empire

Never got to stick my dick in her. She was a genuine sperg and was uncomfortable with intimate contact. Shame, she was hot af.

Unsurprising, I hear Balts are pretty crazy.

Ain't that where they mine Lithum for our batteries?

>DVA

god tier honey beer

for causing an immeasurable amount butthurt to every one of its neighbours

>be polish retards
>all of your people are retarded and your nation is shit
>we need king
>oh right we're all retarded
>lithuanian ubermensch Jogaila takes pity on polish peasants and decides to rule them
>polish whore jadvyga spreads her legs for BBC (big baltic cock)
>thus jogaila dynsaty was born
>lithuanian supermenas actually manages to trasnform subhuman polish peasantry into a respectable nation, brings them superior lietuva culture (they had no culture before because subhuman slavs)
>later commonwealth pole retards always use the "argument" that lithuanian nobility "polonized" itself
>even though "polish" culture was brough by jogaila (lithuanian god)

LOL

see I think I solved the puzzle.

This

Every nation on Earth pales in comparison with the Baltic race.

>Gejus
At least that's accurate. see

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NICE ONE BRO

Stealing its name and history

>how did frances number get so big?

Because poles/slavs have lizard brains

>TÅ«pakas Å akuraitis
holy shit

it was a gay rainbow arch