KuCoin Shares = BNB 2.0

>Kucoin have announced that they will be the first exchange to use NEO as a quote currency, in addition to becoming the first exchange to list the Red Pulse RPX token. We are listening to the voice of the community and we decide to open $NEO market on 28th October! There will be $RPX/NEO

The Chinese will flock in

kucoin.com/

Ref: E3LhPA

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty name, but the exchange is miles ahead of COSS

Wasn't it rumored that Binance is secretly behind this exchange?

cuck coin

more like KUck Coin

this will be big. asia becoming a huge player in crypto.

WTC
ETP
KUCOIN (KCS)

The kumfiest hold in crypto

where do i buy this shit faggot

Does this chink shit have a wallet?

please stop shilling

i can't sell my LINK right now because it dipped too much

please start shilling after i sell my LINK and accumulate KCS

kucoin.com

I have been telling Veeky Forums about this for days, but no one listened. They all wanted to buy coss scamcoins instead,

kucoin.com/
If you want to do me a favor, enter this as your ref code: E3zN5k

No, it's an ERC20 token. I guess you can store it on MEW, but that wouldn't make sense. You receive dividends if you keep it on the exchange.

Too late. The train has left the station

Look at the buy orders

This shit is going parabolic

The first to list redpulse is huge, and NEO pairs is pretty sick too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE STOP THE TRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I WANT MY LAMBO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When are they going to permit swap of tokens paid from dividend?
It's worthless if you get paid 0.000000197786 ShitcoinX if you can't trade it.

It is, real potential here boys

Mooning get in

It might be a good opportunity now but watch it closely, this is very likely not a long-term hold. They won't keep payout rate at the current level forever and the moment they change it, it will fall heavily.

The exchange was just added to Coinmarketcap

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/

Double the trade volume of COSS...without counting kucoin shares

to fomo or not to fomo....shit looks like it could break ath any moment and shoot through the fucking roof, but it feels risky.........had the same feeling with binance coin though.

> tfw you are all in on KCS
Already made back all my losses from last week + nice profit, and the rocket only just launched.

Kucoin... more like..... kuc oin.
hehe kuck coin....
cuck coin lolll

It is sitting on ATH right now. I have been monitoring the charts 24/7 for the last few days, and I honestly think that waiting for a dip is the greater risk than buying ATH at this point. First of all, it is unlikely that big holders will suddenly start to offload, because the buy volume is too low to dump your stack. Everyone is waiting for more traffick and more buys, which will come very soon, since KCS is at the very beginning of the public awareness phase. Numbers in the Telegram group more than doubled over the last 3 days. There is pretty much no way but up, expect massive FOMO also.

DYOR, but I would buy now rather than later.

t. 11k KCS holder

50% payout is guaranteed for six months, which is an eternity in crypto. And after that they are slowly and gradually decreasing it over the course of two years down to 15%, which will be guaranteed forever. The percentage decrease will always be compensated by the massive increase in volume on the exchange. Plus, we are looking forward to the first token burning in January next year.

FUCK, I NEED MY ETH TO DEPOSIT.

HURRY THE FUCK UP ETHEREUM YOU FUCKS

Just watched a 100 eth sell wall eaten in seconds. The whales are struggling to hold this back. Primed and ready for launch

Yeah I saw that. Another 100 eth at 0.0025 getting eaten right now

Are they really going to be the only place that you can buy redpulse from this week? This will make it moon even harder ffs

Yup

And they will offer NEO pairs AND they give you GAS for the NEO you hold there!!

Red Pulse will also be tradable against Neo. First exchange to do so.

Realistically when Red Pulse is available to trade on kucoin their customer base will at least double, maybe 3x. This is about to fucking moon.

yep......too many positives for it not to skyrocket, i'm convinced, proud owner of 8k cuckcoin.
joking aside, it's actually a very very slick exchange, much better than binance imo.

Too late to get in, should I wait for this to correct a little?

Mid term hodl 10-15x

Lol this is prob the lowest you are going to get for a long time.

i'm such a fucking moron, i bought kcs with eth at 76 cents, while kcs/btc pair was trading for 70. oh well.