AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP!

AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP!

>actually i've been up all night

I kekd

I’m awake... I GOTTA POOPIE... IM GONNA POOOP!!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

fuck burgers

Can europoors even afford cars?

Hi Joe...

Can Amerifats fit in cars?

Well memed

I’m not buying your stupid niggercoin stop spamming it everywhere

Not really, that's why we all drive Mercedes and BMW's, and because gas-guzzling American "Super-Trucks" aren't adapted to our complex and sophisticated road infrastructure

I have never heard of a europoor that actually drives. You all brag about how much you love being herded onto (((public transportation))). But yeah trucks are gay

fuck you faggot.

The irony is the Veeky Forums banner at the top of the page right now is the one about not feeding the trolls.

I’m not a troll I’m just autistic

Are you the guy in the photo? Are you all that fat? How much do you have to eat to look like that? Sorry for all the questions just curious

Are you retarded or just stupid?

Can europoors even afford to get that fat

Do you seriously say that when like all americans have to drive an automatic because they can't understand using stick lmao?

Most euros use manual, unlike you pansies who rely on automatics.

It comes from fat ass parents misfeeding their kids from an early age so that they never develop healthy eating habits.
I get so fucking pissed when I see a kid who’s like 5 years old but fat as fuck. It’s a form of child abuse, or at least neglect.

>using the autism transmission

probably they just aren't fatass glutenous pieces of shit with zero self control

>not having the brain power to understand how to use manual transmission.

wtf is the digestive system of amerifats taking up all the energy from their brain?

We can drive manual, but why???

>not having the brainpower to use manual transmission
Is manual transmission the Rick and Morty of driving?

lol. Keep coping europoors

Hey now. You and I both know that we're flooding with niggers and spics, we have no room to talk.

Just woke up and just as i thought you faggots ruined yet another rally

>being this butt hurt about bragging about using the retard-proof version of driving.

i guess you need it.

You don't have to eat a ridiculous ammount, just a little bit more than you should and keep it up for 10 years. don't worry, you'll get there.

America has a tradition of immigrants and everybody more or less coexisting so it's not really a big deal, only when it happens illegally. Contrast with Europoor which is bringing them in legally as fast as they humanly can to literally replace themselves.

saved to cringe folder

Why is it so easy to make fun of Amerifats?

The fact that you think driving tiny euro shitbox with a manual transmission is some badge of honor is a fucking joke. You are a caricature of yourselves.
It's called jealousy.

Every nation jerks it to our every trend and meme

Unless you go back and look at the early immigration laws, and then it is pretty clear that America was founded by and for Europeans

You're right. No, I'm done with auto, fuck automatic. In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of some phony automatic transmission, but because I am enlightened by own intellect. My family and friends tell me they're amazed that I know how to drive a stick shift. I simply tell them, I know how to think for myself.

ausfag reporting

Europe. You might not like it but this is the pinnacle of cuck development.

>can't afford cars
>soon to be kicked off of public transportation
But then how will white euros get to work if it's too far to walk?

stop trying to redpill me

Ok. Europe is pretty hilly and their cities are small so it makes sense to drive a manual.
America is flatter and the cities have lots of intersections so automatic transmission is the way to go there.
Now kiss and make up, faggots.

I actually agree. These kind of threads don't belong on Veeky Forums but people who live in the brittlest of glass houses keep starting them.

what kind of an autist has a cringe folder?

do you have a pepe folder too you loser?

What's wrong? Don't have the brainpower to organize folders?

No in my euphoria, I possess the brain power to automatically catalog my pictures in my immense brain; I do not require the assistance of folders.

But I guess automatic brainlets need to label every pepe they have.

HIDE YOUR FOOOOOOOOOD

I can, but I don't because I live in a large city and I take public transportation, And by the way, I have 0 debt

I live in a medium sized city, take public transportation and have no debt.
But as usual with eurotards, the emperor has no clothes.

kek, I have no idea about your pic related. Kinda shocking.

Shieeeet, I hope they won't eat all my gains.

>I-I totally can afford a car, really! I just don't want one, because public transportation is better! I LOVE sitting next to smelly refugees!

All Germans drive. As a matter of fact, all of them drive vehicle that are at most 3 years old.

Too bad they can't afford children, though.

Very few people are that fat. But to give you an idea. This is what the average American woman looks like

It's so sad that we invented a term to refer to them, "thicc." We're so in denial about obesity that we think of this as a positive thing.

Yep. It is genuinely difficult to meet a thin women you're interested in.

>uk
>Europe

>Germans have late model cars
>but few babbies and they're being replaced by literally inbred Arabs and idiot Africans

So you idiots compare all the countries of Europe to a single country, the US but then get butthurt when we compare a single country, the US to a single country, the UK. You are all fucking morons. And you still forget to humble yourself before the fact that you are hypocrites. You point the finger and call Americans fat. Yet, the UK bitch in pic is fucking fat. Normandy was a mistake.

That fat bellied bitch is not thicc... I hate the thicc meme too but no fucking way is thicc gross fat hanging like that.

>UK isn't in Europe
>Japan isn't in Asia

women like that don't get called "thicc" that's just fucking obese.

Thicc is more of a compliment like she's voluptuous, big tits, ass, maybe thighs a bit thicker, but no gut

pic related is example of thicc

That's just average/normal for a healthy adult woman. I think you're posting a more idealized definition of "thicc" when it's more often used to make fat girls feel better. The cosplayer Momokun is an example of this

no one who isn't a beta cuck or SJW type uses thicc to make obese women feel better. I've never seen a fat chick and called her thicc. I just use it as more of a less uptight way of saying curvy/voluptuous, she still has to be considered sexy to get labeled as thicc

i googled that Momokun, shes definitely more on the obese side, if her waist was like 20% smaller maybe she'd get a thicc but not right now

>Momokun

she's fat breh

yeah and that's like the only time I ever hear "thicc" lol, for fat bitches like Momokun