The Flippening is Back?

pic related - seems serious this time. thoughts bizraelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
blog.coinbase.com/timeline-and-support-bitcoin-segwit2x-and-bitcoin-gold-eda72525efd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would btc crash, won't people buy and hold it so they get free b2x?

Explain. What did coinbase do?

He's wrong? People love money. Bitcoin goes up. Bitcoin will always go up. The FUD to try and buy bitcoin cheaper wont work. Way too many normies who dont care what random douches on the internet say. They're going to buy and hodl bitcoin and if you're smart, you'll accept this. Pic related.

Bully me I am a newfag into this all and before this only held some BTC that I bough the as a meme. What could this mean?

Coinbase is keeping Bitcoin listed as BTC no matter how Segwit2x turns out. And Coinbase has that much drawing power that Segwit2x won't have a chance of getting ahead.
Still it won't crash before the fork it's gonna rise quite a bit

I think since it's a contentious hard fork no unless you want to hold onto a falling asset while alts soar.

If you’re not balls deep in eth rn you unironically hate money t.bh.

nope, s2x will be the right shoulder of a head and shoulders and the bitcoin fad will die for a year or so, sorry cryptocuck. screencap this or your'e mother will have nasty diarrhea in her sleep.

>while alts soar
uhh user....

้hashrate can't handle two chains.

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
You are wrong. Now kys

there is a lot of false info on the support of b2x. coinbase isn't going to call it bitcoin. that's enough for me.
is this duning kruger TA or performance art TA

no b2x could result in a monumental BTC crash, we'll have to wait and see. Might not, but very possible. Holding some safer alts (ETH ideally, but other options as well) will be the way to go.

>tfw 106 ETH

1/3 BTC
1/3 ETH
1/3 LTC

"Following the fork, Coinbase will continue referring to the current bitcoin blockchain as Bitcoin (BTC) and the forked blockchain as Bitcoin2x (B2X)."
blog.coinbase.com/timeline-and-support-bitcoin-segwit2x-and-bitcoin-gold-eda72525efd

honestly i don't believe anyone that says they hold ether. it's a dead end piece of shit

what?

>dreams of a bagholder

And that is why DGB will gain ;) #DigiByte

kek

Kikebase has no hashpower, it doesn't fucking matter what they do or say if the miners move to segwit2x as 90% of the hashing power has already pledged to do.

And so what, people holding bitcoin will receive B2X and coinbase supports both, why would anyone sell bitcoin before that time.

delusional bagholder

ftfy

hashpower is my fucking slave

all of it, they don't do the work I like, they ain't getting my money and can go fuck their mother if they want fuck

>long ETH

bad move, ETH is the official coin of communism. stratis will overcome

>1/3 ltc

Lel

you're a fucking idiot. If they change to segwit2x your segwit1x coins can't be moved, thus meaning they are completely fucking worthless.

You think kikebase has some sort of influence but they do not.

>implying every biztard doesn't already have a bunch of both

>vit is a commie
ah so this explains why he sold his eth at $8
he has no clue.