When do you recon the crypto-bubble will burst?

It seems that the entire market-cap is reaching a critical point comparative to it's real world application. Plus the entire market has been stagnating for a couple of months, compared to earlier developments, implying that new money are no longer entering the scene. I think the time of greed is coming to an end, and soon fear and capitulation will take over, when people realize crypto is far overvalued.
I mean, even shitcoins that will never apply to the real world reaches 100 million $ market caps.

I think most people who WILL invest in crypto, HAVE invested in crypto. The market is too complicated and volatile for the average joe to ever use.

I think we maybe have 1 maybe 2 more years before shits done for.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-sells-at-95k-in-zimbabwe-as-venezuela-gains-100k-new-bitcoin-miners
youtu.be/k7rgse0gISI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off boomer no coiner bitch faggot

I invest.
I'm just wondering about the future.

>The world economy is a bubble.

it's not even a bubble , retard.

experts says it will be a bubble when the price will reach around 120K

we are not even early adopters here. theres still a lot of growth to be had. not in terms of market caps and shit, but pure technology. startups are only now figuring out how to use the blockchain.

think of technology like cloud it took 10 years plus for it to be treated seriously. and still some companies dont buy in. blockchain has years and years of development ahead for it to be widely adopted.

You should watch the presentations of the captains of industry about bitcoin.
Governments fear cryptocurrency, but businesses are starting to embrace it.

to be perfectly clear bitcoin is a shitcoin and it's days are numbered.

im talking specifically about blockchain tech and the ecosystem as a whole

>The market is too complicated and volatile for the average joe to ever use.
When's somebody going to make the Robinhood equivalent of crypto?

it won't. oh, it'll have massive 60% pullbacks. but it'll still outlive fiat with it's house of cards of derivatives and debt.

Hello retard. Venezuela, Zimbabwe are already working examples of crypto. More countries will collapse etc.

Ever wonder why in the last few years you keep hearing people say they have no where to park their money because asset prices are all inflated?

And yet somehow according to government inflation is still 2-3%?

Is there not something fundamentally wrong with these two statements?

It already exist. They call it Cobinhood. I'm not kidding

>I dont even know why or whats happening but I'll post something

>crypto
>bubble

Fiat is dead. Central banks are dead.

And we have killed them.

Not yet, but in our lifetimes. The biggest upheveal since the Medici

idiotic graph. All of those other things had market caps in the trillions. Bitcoin should be scaled down to less than a tenth of what it is shown as-- percentages alone don't show you what's going on because the 0% mark is completely arbitrary. 0% for real estate is still trillions on that graph, vs. they probably used 0% as like $1 per btc

Holy shit how did I not hear about this. This could be the trigger to get all the normalfags into crytpo and make everything 3x minimum

I'm hoping it's not too late to make some bucks off this stuff. I'm in my senior year of university so I can't do much right now but this summer I'll finally start making money and will invest so much of it.

It will burst when a bubble of a real asset bursts and people actually need real money to weather the storm.

when the tech bubble pops i'm out of crypto

Several things might make the prices fluctuate wildly.
We are close to one of them.
ICOs will eventually dwindle, and everyone with money will jump out of them. The potential for making 10x in a month will be gone and people will keep their money elsewhere.
When people are piling into Xbt and Eth and Xmr etc, they'll still want to see 20% growth a month, but that will eventually dwindle too. People will be making plans, and other investments based off their growth expectations.
When it stops, they'll pull out of crypto into Fiat, and we'll experience a dip.

Just as the IBM news was great for crypto, when the first institutional adopter moves on to something else, you better read the signal.

The other things that might cause a correction, are issues in the world economy.
When the petro dollar tanks 40% in the next 2 years, people will be smashing their crypto piggy Banks to get their spending money back.
This might be offset by people jumping ship on USD, so that they can conduct business abroad, with china or Russia, and keep the price stabilized.

Of course, were all still at risk of legislation tearing into crypto, or more fracturing from with in, or other market manipulation.

The guys at work are talking about it now, but they're only semi-normies, regular tech guys basically.

ok kiddo

or actaully no one will want to touch USD anymore

people will be sending eachother satoshis.

if you have one bitcoin you will be rich.

who wants to touch USD anymore anyways

What do we do financially to not kill ourselves in two years?

agreed, now the banks are stepping in and regulation is happening it should legitimise the industry. BTC may be the only ponzy scheme surviving as the HTTP to the rest of the market. Thinking about it now that might even end up being ETH and BTC will die and become an illegal unregulated dark web coin and nothing more. The future is in the blockchain companies, it is the crypto dotcom boom.

How is it? I was a bit suspect of the Facebook ads.

As long as the us government has drones and nukes, people will still use the USD.
After the ai boom, It certainly won't be the currency of Skynet however.
What will minimize the cryptocrash most is if somehow, consumer Staples can be bought with XBT. Second most if commercial equipment, say from China can be bought with it, it might stay afloat. Again good news is in now.

By investing in crypto, you won't ever die financially. Your gains might mellow out, but if you take the opportunity to turn your gains into productive assets at the right time, you'll be fine.

Fuck you are so fucking dumb man.

You realize shitton of money is going to flow in, people will flow money without even knowing so by using real life applications and currencies,transfers you fucking name it will be crypto/blockchain based

get a fucking clue

When you consider Bitcoin as a currency, this is fucking important to consider...

Why do you get so angry over people criticising bitcoin? It's like you got something to lose...

you simply cant "kill" crypto, now it's out there, it will be there forever. you think anyone under 30 gives a fuck about gold these days? or regular markets? the barriers to entry have been set so artificially high that new markets like crypto attract investors that don't even understand the market.

and most of these shitcoins will go to zero anyway, theres probably only 5 or so coins from now that will ever see real world use and utility like bitcoin is, and ethereum if you count other blockchain applications as real world use. but that doesn't change the fact that you can never put bitcoin back in the box, and sure this rapid rise to 6k could very well correct itself, but we haven't been in a bubble for very long, and most of the rise up to over 2k was not bubble territory in any way.

>if I plug my ears and go lalalalalalala I can pretend this technology isn't changing the world

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-sells-at-95k-in-zimbabwe-as-venezuela-gains-100k-new-bitcoin-miners

the oil crash was created lol,

the floated the market to crush Russia and buy all the cheap oil

As soon as the guys behind Tether stop supporting it's price.
Tether's volume strongly correlates with this year's price increase and everybody knows that it's not backed up by actual USD.
We're basically back to pre-Mt.Gox debacle of 2014.

Ops pic is old

>zimbabwe
>venezuela

Dear lord, invest now so we can ride the coattails of these extremely rich and flourishing nations.

>experts say

You have me convinced

What fucking expert, faggot

consider this: the price of bitcoin is exactly as it should be because crypto is essentially the most free and accessible market on earth.

this is just the beginning fellas

Bitcoin trades 24/7 with no exception, take it into account you retard

you are talkin about market cap and throw off some charts about price performance.

1) compare the m-cap of NQ100 with BTC
2) think global

>adoption under severe conditions and authoritarian governments is clearly a bad sign of resiliency and innovation

>The biggest upheveal since the Medici

IOU's are here to stay though

This.

Soon, with the help of BTC, people in Africa are going to be saying "go back to America, burger faggot", as an everyday slogan.

such bubble much tulips

when everything goes to shit (as it will) people will not be trading bottlecaps, they will be trading crypto

it's overvalued until your country's currency isn't worth shit because of impending economic collapse

>when everything goes to shit... they will be trading crypto

No, people will be trading food, ammunition and medicine.

Wake up sheeple!

No, people will be murdering you for your food, ammunition and medicine.

Wake up sheeple!

What are the opinions of sound money as gold and silver? In the inevitable collapse, hard assets with a store of value will be ultimately be the winner

comparing almost a useless asset to the past predictions of the future interwebs ... lol

... once banks or countries cough up their own shitcoins/shitchain - this party is over, and they will if its any good serving a real purpouse ...

except that is too easy to steal

maybe that were worked when we didn't have guns and shit, but if someone is hoarding gold post-shitstorm it just takes a guy with an ak to blow everyone the fuck out and leave with the gold, ad-infinitum

wouldn't work,

Oh fuck this is big

Crypto is by far the most profitable market right now. So even smaller gains like 5% would be way more than you'd get with stocks or bonds.

a well thought out argument

It is though. Once the west finishes it's current re-enactment of the end of evangelion, the bubble pops, and then the han chinese will take over

RECKON
NOW KYS

Not many people believed in the internet till it got mass adopted during the very late 90ies.

Also national shitcoins would be coins of the first generation and would be no competition to ETH, NEO or IOTA you fucking idiot.

afaik blockstream has to be developed first to ensure that cryptocurrency economy and transactions does not get disrupted during ww3.

Hahaha crypto is so small you dumbass.

Any thoughts on this Cobinhood shit? It's still in alpha I think but would love to hear some of the opinions from Veeky Forums

The future of blockchain is just getting started. You have to be a total idiot to believe this is the end. Stop being a concern troll, fuck you

if it ends up working I'll use it, but my alarm bells are sounding off.
I wouldn't invest in it for profit.
i saw it advertised on fb & cmc so i wonder why they have to pay to market their bullshit? Where's the money coming from?

It's not about the gains not being good, it's about them not being good enough.
Just like at the professional end, it's not about being fast to get going down the road, it's the acceleration that gets you there.
People will start to bet they've got enough juice to win the race, they won't, then they'll drop out.
Who knows what that'll do to the market.

this

>The market is too complicated and volatile for the average joe to ever use.

>Make account on Coinbase
>Buy bitcoin

SO DIFFICULT

>Send bitcoin to exchange wallet
>trade

WOW SO COMPLICATED

I agree that we're in a bubble and a massive correction is coming, but that is only temporary. Long term, crypto is the future. Even if you lose a fuckload of value in the coming correction, you'll make your gains back plus more later on.

The usd is the bubble

How can something that has been constantly exposed to market forces for a decade without interference be a bubble?

There might be corrections, even massive ones, but the upwards trend won't change, Bitcoin will grow according to its adoptation

youtu.be/k7rgse0gISI

It's actually many times easier for someone to start buying and trading crypto than it has ever been with traditional stocks and bonds.

Just because OP boomer doesn't understand it doesn't mean people who grew up with the internet won't as well .

Believe it or not i would say yes that is complicated to probably 95% of humans.

If you have worked any sort of retail job selling tech to normies you’ll see.

A lot of people are intimidated by the charts and volitily of crypto trading. And it's not as simple as buying BTC and ETH. There's the alt coins and figuring out shit like bittrex and Etherwallet and all of that shit that is highly incompatible with mobile browsing. Gate and Binance apps can't even be accessed. So if people can't reach you through their phones, 9/10. They're not gonna give a fuck.