Bitcoin, the money of the future

>Bitcoin, the money of the future

>100% of BTC owners are hodlers who will never spend it on anything

Awesome news

Do you deny this?

no i'll spend it on pump and dumps to increase my bitcoin on the backs of weak minded, malleable individuals

paying with internet gold.
nigga that's not what bitcoin is right now.
do you take a gold bar to a shop and slice off a piece when you pay ?

NO you don't
you pay with something that's easier. LTC maybe.

the deflationary aspect of bitcoins finite cap always bothered me too. love cryptos but pretty certain that bitcoin is not a sustainable design past 2040 if not earlier.

nice just shorted your coin into the ground, you'll never see 0.02 again bucko

oh LOOK another brainlet who can't comprehend satoshi's vision, the protocol can easily be upgraded, the governance is perfect, the community is cohesive and bitcoin can mathematically only go up in value.

no, the more hoarders the better

So true. I know of two stories that personally irk me around this:

1. 19 Year trust fund kid is in college class back in 2014. The professor tells all the students to buy bitcoin. 19 year old trustafarian complies. Uses his dads money to buy 100 BTC @ $200USD. Fast forward to 2017. He now has 60 BTC left. No car. No home. No business. No gf. No nothing, just his 60 BTC and day trades crypto. Not bad for a 22 year old I guess?

2. 2012. 26 year old Retail shop worker hears of BTC surfing the web. Makes $10/hour. Somehow has saved/inherited $30000. Puts all 30k into BTC. Has never tradeda stock, bond, crypto or anything else in his life, just decides on a whim to put all $30k in BTC (BTC was $100 at the time). Fast forward to 2017. No home, no gf, no friends, just 1000's of BTC. He only just now decided to get his own place and not live at home even though he is a millionaire.

These are the average btc hodlers. They are like the jews of non fiat money.

>Bitcoin can't be used as currency
>Thousands of other alts can

It's just a matter of time until bitcoin is dethroned.

Yeah, who cares?

jokes on you, as a bitcoin whale i can afford to corner entire proof of stake coins discreetly, get an ROI in bitcoin, and still have boatloads of passive income for my ramen

Bitcoin whales, unlike fiat whales, are socially retarded freaks, autists and freaks with low IQ.

This is why they never sold their coins. Not because they knew BTC would succeed, but because of blind, autistic faith.

If it's just hoarders hoarding for the sake of hoarding, it's the definition of a bubble, and it will burst.

Get a load of this salty kike.

Use Bitbean/nubits as a currency
Like seriously, if you ever wanted dollars on blockchain use nubits

>everyone freaking out about Bitcoin going to the Moon
>It crashes and all the value goes into alts and cash

Can confirm with examples I left above. Complete blind faith. Could have gone either way for them and the result would have been the same.

BTC goes down to $1 USD - "I'm holding because I know any day now they will go back to $100!"

BTC goes up in value "I'm holding because I know they will go to $1,000,000 per BTC one day!"

End result is the same. Applied autism. Only as BTC has gone up and they hodl, there is more arrogance involved that other idiots actually indulge in.

True, Bitcoin whales are arrogant as hell. Probably fat neckbeards as well.

I've been trying to sell stuff for BTC on a local Bitcoin forum in my country.
Do you think anyone buys anything? No. The most active members post in the threads just to either laugh at the asking prices or to mock how some people are in the millibitcoin game.

I will always remember when I was buying 30mBTC and some of the biggest whales dropped in my thread just to say "buy orders of these pathetic sums should be deleted by mods."
He went silent when I asked him if he could then give me a "pathetic sum" of BTC so I wouldn't have to make those threads.

>gold is a bubble
>but muh marginal use cases

>scarce asset backed by gamechanging technology vs hyperinflated trash
>it's just luck bro

>satoshi's vision

Why are some people just too fucking stubborn to accept that BTC is seen as a store of value for years rather than a currency? Yeah, that applies to you too so you may want to answer it.

i buy shit with BTC, like games and online shiet. dont be an idiot

ỵ̖͂̆͆͆ǫ̯͚͐͑̽̃ͪ͒̿̏̚u̯̩͎̰ͣ̉ͩ͢ ͚͔̭ͯ͊ͣ͑͌̀̚s̳̜͚͓͐ͣ̑̊́̚h̸͇̤͉̠͔͗͑͠ͅo̷̞͈̭̘̠̰̓̎ͬ̎͞ụ̳̍ͯ̿͂̍̑͢ͅl͓͙͙̟̟̹̙͋̃ͮ̃̆̓ͧ̊̚d̨̳͎̞̯̩̮̆̈̒͋̔͐ ̤̖̬͔͉͔͙͊̍̑̓̓͘͘͡p̬̱̰̘̦̥ͣ̐̀͌́̚̚͠r̷̗̮ͮ͗̍̿̄̍̓͂͢o̦̦ͮ̓͊ͧ͋̈́͟b̷̰̱̂ͨͯ̔ͧͩ̚a̧̘̺̬̰̺̓̀̇ͨ͂̈́̍̉̾̀b͖̹̗̑͂̋͠l̗͉̥͈͔̝̬͖ͤ̚ÿ̹͚̻͍̩ͫ̒̀͠ ̳̥̠̠̦͔͖̟̫͆̓̈̿c̣͓͎̪̹̈́͑̈́ͤ̂ͬ͑ͅo͎̙͍̙͕̱̤̮ͫ́ǹ̴̨̘͕̞́s̸̗̫̗̳̳̞͋ͯ͒̒̓̿͗̂̀i̴̡̠̼̎ͬ͘ď͚͖̺̟̜̐̋͂e̘͕̱̰̬͔̟ͧ͛ͧ͌ŗ̥̝̝͎̺̫̥̋̾ͧͅ ̟ͬͧ͆̇ͪͩ̄ͨ̔͟s̜͓͇̜̦̣̙͚̀̎̔͞u̢͈̥̺̙̫̙͍͉͌̀̑̂̉̈ͩͪͯ̕i̖̞̪̖͔͎̙̙͑̆͌͡ċ̶̨̭̹͋̓̊ͯ͋͛̑̿͟i̛͇͍͊ͩ͂͒̿d̡̪̙͎͍̫͓̳͈͈͗ͭ̎̏́e̘̖̼̱͙̟͍̼ͭ̇̀͢ ͓̯͖ͪ̋̓̈̒͡