All you had to do was listen

All you had to do was listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-ARK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw im 50% into ark and ltc. i tried to warn them father, dont be mad pls.

Bought 200 immediately after the fork.

How do I do that earning stuff?

Transfer it to my desktop wallet, vote for a delegate and then?

And then wait

Then sit comfy on passive income

Wouldn’t buy this shit if u paid me

Not after the conference yesterday and the stuttering potheads running it

for how long ?
I've voted 1 ark for Veeky Forums like 2 weeks ago

nice just bought 100k

I believe the default is every month, but if you go to the delegate's website you can change it

>guys we recovered what we lost during the fork, we mooning! XD

i dont know who's more deluded, arkies for linkies. both are so fucking delusional it hurts

Post your private key on Veeky Forums
It brings good luck

S-shit. After months of getting roasted Arkies and turning up the heat memewise. This could be a winner after all.

That's why I bought both!

Daily reminder to help get Ark on more exchanges.
Cobinhood is a soon to be released 0% fee exchange and is currently having a community vote on what coin to add. Follow these instructions to vote ark:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

We're in first place right now, with Bequence snapping at our heels, and you are able to vote every 24 hrs to keep us ahead.

ALSO
You can see the Ark page on the new Korean Upbit exchange:

what are you on about it's up 15 pc or so but so is literally every other altcoin

Yeah honestly, I know someone on this board that is "sponsored" and gets paid for every time they make a successful shill thread. Its not as corrupt as ripple at least.

>doesn't know who Chang is

off topic but are there any decent communities/forums out there that are more trustworthy?

Not that I have seen, the most reliable trading discords I have ever been on were open stock market ones, where one person doesn't really effect the price. Plus they're willing to give good advice about trading stock. Sadly I haven't seen that in a crypto discord. The market is too easy to manipulate and everyone wants either to get relieved of their bags or just fuck other people over. If someone out there is in one then power to you. I haven't seen a single one. Also there are too many "membership" discords where you have to pay some shitter to give you "Good calls" its all schemes and shills.

you just have to see through what's golden on this board and what isn't and you're golden.

buy ark, vert, neo, wtc, xas

one secret I have from my whale group I got a spy in, buy pivx, they want to pump it really soon (400btc)

shutup about whale groups this is exactly what i'm talking about

dude one more time:

get in for the pumps, and if you see the first red candle just get out, even if it is a measly 10%, don't get gready and you're golden. that's they key to play it safe

that is some good advice thank you

Say i only have 100 bucks to throw in. What should I put it in ? already have a little in eth and btc and some shitcoins like req. Should i go ark, lisk, strat, xas? which one

Ark

>tfw have 40 ark
lamboland here I come

ARK if you want to sleep at night.
Strat if you have Xanax on hand.

lmao some fucking retard did that in that other thread when someone said "whats it say under passphrase?"

ARK or SYS

Ark on new Korean exchange.

That isn't even close to a recovery, zoom out faggot. I say this holding ARK (never selling btw).