What are the most EPIC battles won by Napoleon?

What are the most EPIC battles won by Napoleon?

Austerlitz was literally the Cannae of post-antiquity

I want to be that banana.

I want to be that banana skin.

hard to argue with Austerlitz,but Marengo was pretty based as well.

Gonna throw in Jena and Auerstadt as well just because of how much Napoleon obliterated the Prussians, renowned for their strong military tradition.

Friedland was good, Dresden also.

But personally I think Napoleon's most epic campaign was his First Italian campaign before he gained political power in France. He was a well-known soldier throughout France but nothing more, but mastered a decisive French victory in Northern Italy, including absolutely based battles at Mantua and Rivoli where he was outnumbered.

Borodino

only really a tactical victory tho, fucked him in the long run and eventually he would be returning the other way with his tail in between his legs. But still an epic battle

ty user

Seems like you can say a lot about military career of Napoleon.

May I hear your opinion on his biggest losses?

uhh, idk man normies would go for the obvious Waterloo - which in all fairness probably was his most decisive defeat.

But I'd prefer to go for Leipzig - the moment that Napoleon was decisively sent retreating back to France - or Borodino - a tactical victory for Napoleon but one which cost him dear in terms of experienced soldiers and officers.

But for the feels I think it is the battle at the Berezina river, where French engineers waded into the freezing river to build a bridge, with the Ruskies closing in from practically all directions. And then Napoleon leaving the Grand Armee behind him to return to France while the army began to perish in the face of the cold and the encroaching Russian army.

If we're talking about victories the austerlitz is a no brainer.
Epic battle seems to fit borodino more.

yeah fair my man, would have been quite the spectacle

The 6 days campaign was pretty epic although it wasn't enough to stop the Allies

1814 French Campaign is the most epic and under-appreciated considering the many odds he was up against even though he still lost.

>Gonna throw in Jena and Auerstadt as well just because of how much Napoleon obliterated the Prussians
Funny way to spell Davoust

Mount Tabor was also fucking epic although it wasn't a major battle and Napoleon only arrived at the end

Still his idea to detach 300 good men to make a distraction by sacking the Turkish camp saved the day

>2 killed
Based

>EPIC
You have to go back

So is the 20 good men of Ramsay Bolton sacking Stannis' camp not that far fetchd?

>From 6am to 4pm the French withstood repeated Ottoman charges. They suffered few casualties and easily held their square, but as the day wore on their ammunition ran low and the men suffered from lack of water and hunger.
>The Ottomans suffered substantial losses, but they could easily replace their casualties and keep up with good supplies and strength to continue repeated strikes throughout the day.

>Just when all seemed to be lost, and Kléber prepared for a last-ditch breakout towards the Jordan, some soldiers claimed to have briefly seen a military force advancing from the north. Kléber tried to verify their report, which could be a relief column under Napoleon, but he saw nothing but the open desert and a monstrous enemy force.
>However a moment later Kléber saw the relief column; at the first moment Kléber had looked, the relief column under the personal command of Napoleon Bonaparte had marched right into a dip. Although Kléber saw and his men began to feel relief, their opponent still had many times more men than Napoleon and Kléber together.

>Napoleon found himself between the Ottomans and their camp; he decided to distract them by detaching 300 men to pillage and destroy the Ottoman camp. This succeeded far more than Napoleon could have imagined: upon seeing the destruction of their belongings, the Ottomans assumed they were surrounded. In response, the Ottoman army began to retreat to the south and across the River Jordan. Kléber ordered his men to charge in a last effort for the day, and supported by the rest of the soldiers under Napoleon – who were relatively fresh - this charge transformed the Ottoman retreat into a general rout.

Damn son
Napoleon truly was of genius

I want that banana to be muh dick.