Selling at a Loss

Did you guys just fuck up our coin? The team wont even comment theyre so embarrassed. I dont think anyone wants this coin we would've seen a bigger pump

Yeah, they fucked up.

This coin is so far the most wild card now.

Even if it fails badly I'll be glad if it at least makes Binance regret their choices.
If Seryozha ends up noosing himself cos of Veeky Forums this is gonna be the most epic coin ever.

I don‘t even give a fuck if it fails. Never gonna sell for a loss.
I keep riding this shitshow til the end my dude.

Yup. Because of Veeky Forums the tech behind the coin has become obsolete and it no longer has use cases.

Get out please.

Did somebody say ASSEMBLE??

Present your rank, soldier

This last week has been a bloodbath, but I have earnt my honours in battle and emerged with a promotion to Second Lieutenant. May look for further promotion before the evening is out.

Did u assume im sellin?
Nah, Im too scared to sell my 1.75k LINK for a second

Rory just said on Slack that we should get an update from the team within the week.

Colonel here, can confirm autism among the ranks has lowered respect for the Corps and dissuaded new recruits. Only resounding success on the battlefield can save us now.

I don't hold any link but I gotta say that binance thing yesterday was crazy and funny as hell.
Couldn't stop laughing.
Respect.

Colonel, remember the windows 95 launch. Autism is but one of our weapons.

Time to buy the rumor and sell on what ever news they actually fucking deliver even if it's fucking good news like BATs launch of Mercury. FUCKING MOONVESTORS.

I really do believe this is the last time we'll see it sub 5k sat

Not october, but devcon3 news is coming.

Does anyone expect much from the update? We'll probably get dumped on again.

Already priced in

This really is the new DGB.

>This really is the new DGB.
STOP SAYING THAT

I've been in the green with link since the beginning. You all are just a bunch of clowns.

Captain here. Recent events have been embarrassing from what I saw it mostly privates taking part. Discipline will need to be swift and fierce.

Agreed. Actually made me all back in. As a mother-fucking Colonel.

Suck it.