And now for a real Privacy coin instead of ZenShit

And now for a real Privacy coin instead of ZenShit.

Actual ico platform. Look at those Walls. Volume rising all day.

Put a stoploss behind the wall if you are scared, but this coin will only go one way and it's up.

I've got 10k, you've convinced me..i'm all in

Just bought 100,000

Only 10k? Crayfish gonna crayfish

Whale moved the wall up to 33. This whale's gonna take all the fish with him. Don't tell me I didn't warn ya.

Wall at 335

r u the whale u fag

Can you elaborate on that? Sorry noob here.

price is going to go up because a whale wants money. people with bitcoin are referred to as marine animals. fish is a smaller then a whale

Aren't buy walls set up by whales so they can sell? So people have to stack their buys above the walls wall

Slow but steady

The whale pushes the price up. His orders doesn't actually get filled. Fish like us buy the price towards a higher level. It might be risky, but if you place a stop loss just behind the wall, you're not gonna get fucked by the whale.

>Aren't buy walls set up by whales so they can sell?

yes. you're about to get dumped on.

still makes the price go up ding dong. regardless kmd is a great coin.

>>Aren't buy walls set up by whales so they can sell?
Exactly. KMD is a great coin nonetheless. Always a solid buy under two dollar. This whale just makes trading it feel safer.

SELL SELL SELL

we arent crash the price for you jp morgan, just buy in

Sell into the 30k Wall, that moved upto .343 as we speak

How is the wallet exchange... Chameleon? Coming along op

First ICO on Komodo in 2 weeks

all samefags, don't fall for this new people

L. If I wanted to pump a coin I'd choose a low cap.

all well I brought in a sold for a profit, not going to get burned by buying into this rally

Good on you! I'm watching carefully. Short gains = gains

yup, was watching, just now buy orders that stacked up got sold on, reason why I get in and out fast. Not sure when the whale will sell down his stack. Maybe Its you, but I don't care. Anyways I'm out gonna move onto a different coin

Just wait until jl777 scammer gets bored, he'll create a new privacy coin and initiate a new swap leaving everyone who isn't paying attention fucked.

Wish it was me too be honest

pls stop I'm accumulating

this coin is the opposite of every other coin in it's marketcap range, all fundamentals, zero marketing or hype

>tfw KMD has already done several atomic swaps with different coins and has kept it under the radar

DYOR but pls don't pump this shit to the unwashed masses of Veeky Forums

TL;DR KMD is a scamcoin, keep buying LINK Veeky Forumsbros

>zero marketing or hype
Their twitter is filled with marketing

not on the level of similar marketcap ocins

their marketing was why they dumped after ATH, the team was all autistic programmers until a few weeks ago

thank you for the KMD tho

sure profit is profit, I'll buy back in a few days after the price has stopped being manipulated.

I think it's going to stay under the radar for a few more weeks desu

Hopefully can accumulate a whole lot more in the meantime

Last thing I want to see happen is this shit get shilled like crazy on Veeky Forums because this coin is fucking solid and people getting burned on a pump and dump might make me money but I'm long term HODLer on this one

Beauty is very few here are willing to do the research necessary to understand this coin

Good luck user!

This. You all need to learn that depth charts aren't always organic.

Whale moved the buy wall down

People sold into the huge wall. Careful now guys. Might sell nao and buy back lower.

Shitcoin alert. Your just mad you don't have zencash op

Found the butthurt NXT bro! I'm happy jl777 is working on his own project instead of being smothered by NXT. That's why Komodo will succeed - this is art, a creation of passion for a true decentralized currency/Platform/world!

Chameleon is IOC.
Komodo's Agama wallet is functional. BarterDEX functional, but needs GUI (testing it now)
>2018 full integration