No to Crypto on EBay

Sold bitcoin on eBay
The bastard reversed payments after I sent the coins hard lesson to learn! Please Don’t be me!
BTC
19q3vQZLiGkzvWYnJDrAwCyqDF8j67afj5

Pajeet

So sue him?

>sells coin that prevents reversible transactions
>gets transaction reversed

BTFO if true

Why are you so retarded?
Fell on your head as a kid or something?

If real you're actually retarded OP. eBay ALWAYS sides with the customer on giving refunds, especially on digital shit with no verifiable proof of receipt.

I’ve only ever sold tangible items and seen other were selling crypto and I even bought some. Just got into crypto a week ago and wanted to sell off things to invest more.. smfh

Can’t remember lol
Seen the markup on other listings and figured I’d try it... now my BTC is gone and I’m back to work to save up again FML

Why did you not sell on an exchange? Because eBay prices were higher? People are willing to buy at higher prices there because they're just gonna reverse it anyway...

LOL faggot you were probably one of those fuckers selling 0.001 BTC for $99.99 scammer got scam dumb bitch

Lesson to learn here isn't "don't sell crypto on eBay," it's that you are so drawn by a few extra % return that you'll jump all in on an obviously bad idea without even doing the modicum if research (googling "is selling btc on eBay safe?" likely would have been enough).
If this level of impulsiveness is a pattern in your life, stay way from crypto trading, you'll get eaten alive.

The only people selling on ebay ask 20k on a single btc

You deserve it

Make a dispute and show the transaction made on the blockchain. This is exactly what that data is for.

.004 for $40
I had $100 in PayPal but couldn’t find a way to buy BTC with it so this was an option I figured would work.
All I’m saying is don’t do it. It was a stupid uninformed move on my part.

I can’t in my state! I have $100 locked up in Bittrex because of that too

Is this a joke, or are you really that retarded?

Ferreal, op must have been thinking "free money, how can I lose!"

eBay seller policy explicitly says you get no seller protection for non tangible goods, any case opened will be shut down right away on their favor. Even for tangible goods you're pretty well fucked. I sell shit on their time to time, sold a GPU a while back, checked all the boxes with proper tracking number and everything. Buyer returned it, sent a literal brick in its place. The brick alone weighed a couple lbs more than the label weight, and still they sided with them. Fuck that site.

buyer who cancelled can just say the transaction was not sent to their correct address

Noobs need to do their research prior to making any moves. I seen an opportunity and wanted to seize it ASAP.

You said sold before and now you're saying you were the buyer?

Are you retarded LARPing OP?

Well, I did fall for the Iraqi Dinar back in 2005 so there’s that lol

>buying BTC of craiglist
>1 btc for 4k cash (back then)
>guy comes in with paper wallet
>it has address and private key qr codes
>"do you wanna verify the wallet?"
>"sure"
>i verify the wallet using address, it has 1btc on it
>"go ahead and check if the private key works too"
>i enter the private key into blockchain.info, it checks out, wallet gets unlocked
>"cool, it all looks good"
>I hand him the 4k cash, he gives me the paper wallet, i go home
>when i go home, wallet is empty
>check recent transactions, "1btc was withdrawn 12 minutes ago"
>final balance: 0.00000000 btc

been on the verge of suicide since
how can you make actual transactions with btc?

Yeah I got into BTC last week and then a few days later bought litecoin on ebay. I seen how easy it was to spend my paypal money on crypto so I figure they made a little extra off me so I did it with BTC on ebay

By not buying wallets, make them transfer to your wallet.

So you bought a wallet with 1 BTC in it, and didn't immediately transfer the BTC there to your own wallet?

but he gave me the wallet, how could he have possibly still have access to the wallet when i had the private keys with me?

OMG! I just set up an exodus wallet. After the EBay thing and this fork I read up and it looks to be a solid place

Because he had the private keys as well and just had to transfer before you did...

I bought my first tiny fragments of BTC on the bay and I'd never think of doing such a thing to the seller. People are shit. I've gone down the ebay seller route too and yeah, buyers can be shit and eBay always takes their side.

Always get ID from the bastards before you send any digital assets.

Use the feedback to leave a warning to others

what a fucking retard
cant you read like 2 articles about btc before buying you dumb fuck?

eBay did away with negative buyer feedback years ago...
They seriously thought that was a good idea and have stuck by it...

you write private key on a piece of paper
you write private key on a second piece of paper
now if you give one of the papers to someone, you both have the same private key to access the same wallet

digital products are against ebay T&C. you are a fool for doing so.

Cause he made a copy stupid.