THE FLOOD IS COMING

JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE.

IF WORTHY, GET ON THE ARK

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tAX8hWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We knew....we always knew.

Again he said, “What shall we say the kingdom of God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it? It is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest of all seeds on earth. Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds can perch in its shade.” With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Anyone know what happened at the conference yesterday?

I TRIED TO WARN THEM FATHER

nearly 5 k ark on a nano branded ledger sitting comfy af

The

Lord, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me.
Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.

Psalm 38 -- The Ark Bagholders' Lament

Are you able to vote from a ledger wallet? Also what is safer about a hardware wallet over just using a USB to store your keys and shit?

Just for all you newfags to this market,

The quality of the memes are actually a very good indicator of the coin quality.

I just did that, voted from my ledger wallet, works fine

>/biz
nice redditor

No memescreen with memepintwofactorauthentimeme

Repent ye unbelievers

Then Jehovah gave back to Job, twice as much as he had before. And Jehovah blessed the last part of Job's life more than the first part; and he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand asses. He also had seven sons and three daughters. And after this Job lived an hundred and forty years.

This shit is never going over 60k again

Mad no-arker. We're going to 200k soon.

When did drawing lines though the candles become acceptable?

Add the Bogdanoffs staring upward to this image to make it better

Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.

yes, ledger wallet provides a private adress in the desktop wallet.

desktop wallet on usb still is accesible by others if they know/hack your public and private key. I think paper wallet is also possible for increased security but paper is gay af and you can lose it easily.

btw one of the main devs of ark gave me a free ark branded nano ledger. those guys are fucking cool

>Some shitcoin scammer gave me a shitty toy

Woah.

What is the direct competition to ARK in crypto? Seems pretty standalone with its smartbridges.

wish someone would give me a free one

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Sup arkies
Just joined you in the latest dip. In @43k. Ark seems to have the best holders around. Should i become a deluded arkie myself? Why?

because you're gonna be ETH rich next year

Yes, join our discord - discord.gg/tAX8hWU

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

>this thread

I love this fucking coin.

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.”

Ark is /ourcoin/

Christian and endorsed by Mel Gibson himself

to the heavens we go brothers

"...and spaketh the Arkie, 'D-dog food tastes just like human food r-right guys? It's going to recover, right? I didn't just lose all my money, right?` And he wept, for he was deluded"

Jelly, how'd you end up snagging that?

My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

Why did I lose my loyalty on biz_classic? I haven't done anything to my ark except roll on the faucet

AZGYK9T2HkkS6JKmp7JRxUBTTXApoLjGJG

How did you get this view of the chart, I get that it's on 1Day candles but yours is more angled up.

you shouldnt vote biz_classic imho, its too popular and payout is thus lower than some other delegates.

you have any others to recommend?

accountant?

short ark