Why was the 1980s the last decade America was king of the world?

Why was the 1980s the last decade America was king of the world?

Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Who was king of the 90s? Heck, who the fuck is king now?

>90's
United States. OP is wrong.
>Now
If the current trend continues then China.
>In the foreseeable future
France.

because they were king of the world. There was nothing else to acquire or strive for. People got complacent. Americans living the most privileged lives in all history still needed something to do/fight against so American society became ultra liberal in the face of not having any actual problems and started the wave of social justice and hardliner "math is sexist"-feminism which is driving the country into the ground today. 80's America was the most powerful and influential nation ever in every aspect of society (i.e.: culture, economics, military....)

FPBP, first President of the ZOG

Israel to both

Translation: I am literally an untouchable fuckboy with a small dick who gets no matches on Tinder. Thank God I can blame all the world's ills on those NASTY women, and not on the braindead orange freak America "elected" thanks to fake news circulated by Russia-bots.

w-woah...

damn you fucking owned him like the little small dicked privileged white boi he is

D-DELET THIS

Not even the user you replied to; neo-feminism is an ass-backward ideology that metaphorically cuts the very branch it sits upon. Systematically undercutting the pillars of Western society is going to backfire tremendously for self-proclaimed feminists and "progressives" (really just new aged moralists). You think the society that replaces the West is going to be as tolerant as we are now? One thing I find hilarious is the hypocrisy of the moral Left which claims to hate "muh ebil corperashuns" but will bend over backwards to please their corporate overlords

I think your post is bait, but this is Veeky Forums so you can never be too sure

You sure as fuck better not be a cis white male or your opinion is automatically invalid.
Read:

based pepe shark slaying naziboo faggots

Good to know you are a troll

>matches on Tinder

get a gf loser

>America WAS king of the world
what did he mean by that?

i'm not not sure if he's troll or not

>>In the foreseeable future
>France.
you spelled "India" wrong

>Translation: I am literally an untouchable fuckboy with a small dick who gets no matches on Tinder.
BURIED HIM

No I did not.

Holy shit dude where did you learn to be so savage? I have no idea how he'll ever recover from those personal attacks against his ignorant "feminism isn't good" statement