BITTREX GIVE ME MY BTG

GIVE IT NOW YOU THIEVES

LET ME DUMP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002358672-Binance-Distributes-BTG-and-Adds-BTG-Markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're getting it credited in regular bitcoin aren't you though?

Stop yelling like a monkey and learn how to read.

I only juts got my bitcoin on bittrex now, was I too late?

Da

any wallets that support btcg atm?
i wanna import my keys and dump it

>[
hHA THEY'RE MINE NOW BITCH

>Da
whatr??

It's too late, but if it makes you feel better, I bought ETH just before the fork and bought Bitcoin just after the fork.

damn, bad luck. okay give me a shit coin that will pump over night I wanna make some cash while I sleep

Don't know. I'm a beginner. I just suck. But they have their stupid VTC (Vertcoin) that they pump and dump every day.

hold alts are falling for the next few hours I reckon, (except a few) but its risky im holding BTC until the market calms

read what you stupid faggot

Binance credited their users with BTG from the snapshot and opened a tradable market while Bittrex didn't yet

kill yourself

I can't interact with retarded people, sorry.

No. Your just dumb

That's Veeky Forums.

when do I get my btc gold?
Why are bittrex jews

Stupid user. Bittrex ALREADY SAID THEY WOULD GIVE BTG FOR FUCKS SAKE

look at the price difference between bitfinex BTG and binance BTG
this is craaaaaaaaaazy

You should be glad that you haven't received them yet.

it's dumping on Binance right now you stupid nigger

i want to dump it when the price is high - look at Coinbase who isn't crediting their users with Bitcoin Cash until January 1st, 2018

Bittrex will give us our BTG when it's worth $1, not the $240 it's trading at right now

god you retarsd need to be gassed

My god you are so stupid:

FUCKING BTG DOESN'T EVEN EXIST YET, IT'S NOT LIKE BITCOIN CASH YOU MORON, THIS SHIT DOESN'T HAVE A WORKING BLOCKCHAIN, NOR A WALLET, NOR A VALID BLOCK EXPLORER.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002358672-Binance-Distributes-BTG-and-Adds-BTG-Markets

>We have distributed BTG to Binance accounts, and BTG/BTC, BTG/ETH trading pair are now available on Binance.

neck yourself, i'm 100% serious dude. i don't care if Binance is trading fake fucking tokens of BTG or whatever the hell it is, point is you can sell it for real BTC RIGHT NOW

you must be a troll holy fuck, good job

I don't even have them. Nobody can replay my Bitcoin transactions. On the contrary, you faggots will get screwed.

how do people trade that shit if noone received it yet?
will I get them on my eelectrum wallet?

Even when trex gives ur bitcoin gold...they will not open a market because they are giant faggots that wont list mgo.

Fuck those guys. Now u have to give your identity to the eternal jew before withdrawing a single satoshi.

I cant wait to leave that piece of shit place.

>Now u have to give your identity to the eternal jew before withdrawing a single satoshi.
Fortunately not, you can still withdraw 0.025 BTC per day.

But it is a terrible decision, yeah.

lol