Which coin holders do you hate the most?

My vote goes to NEO and OMG holders. No joke, this is what normies who enter crypto invest in. If you bought any of them after they went past #40 in market cap i fucking hate you. WTC holders also chokes on dick.

IOC and Arkies don't really annoy me that much. They're kinda qt.

>what is jealousy

bitcoin

If you bought when it was Antshares and have sold now then we're all good

>hates successful crypto
>has a crush on failing projects

stay poor emotional trader

lol stay poor

Only idiots give a shit about petty things

I want to hate arkies but they are somewhat tolerable, so it's gotta be deluded linkies

The people from r/bitcoin are the worst by faaaaaar and worse than anything I've seen here.
They think they are literally hot shit because they bought the right Monopoly money bill at the right time. They think they are smart and not just lucky. The think they are god and talk shit about alts.
FAGGOTS. IVE TRADING BITCOINS WAY BEFORE ALL THESE NORMIES BUT SPENT ALL ON SILKROAD AND SHEEP MARKETPLACE REEE.

is he drying off street butts to reroll them? Damn i remember living like that. Really hits those feels.

changed my mind, it's this. bcore faggots. most of them are probably poor too, they just feel good parroting the bile they feed on over at leddit.

I bought Antshares, but still holding

yes, i agree. nice trips

>stay poor
I have more money than both of you retarded faggots put together

>everyone holding i coin i deeply regret purchasing the selling low (right before it mooned)
are all normies and thus are not deserving of profit unlike me - a jaded social outcast (who is buying into a new pajeet meme coin this week)

Bitcoin holders.

Seriously, why does that shitcoin still live?

the markets need time to switch over to ETH/LTC as reserve currencies. the trashy forks that bitcoin can't stop doing will really accelerate that though so it's only a matter of time.

true, I think it will die once the institutional investors step into the altcoin market

I'm part of a crypto group on facebook just to monitor how far they've come, the group consists of 100% normies, and day in day out it's "I HAVE REALLY GOOD FAITH IN NEO AND OMG".

If you don't have anything against normies you have nothing to do here.

LINKies are annoying. their coin won't see any growth until Q2 2018 yet theyy still shill it here when there are more promising projects for current time period, seeing them get BTFO was nice desu

How could I forget, linkies are disgusting as well

I made lots of profit from chainlink, up until I sold them at the conference due to a lack of announcements.

Not sure why people held the coin afterwards.

>NEO or OMG rises 1%
"HOLY SHIT WE'RE MOONING I FUCKING TOLD YOU."

Bitcoin holders are the fucking worst. The have a garbage product that barely functions at all with no hope on improvement and they make up absolute bullshit to justify an absurd market cap. Their time will come, they are the myspace of crypto.

Can we agree that ETH hodlers are the most reddit tier faggots?

pls no bully

We aren't going anywhere & you know it

> muh IBM
> muh partnerships
> muh fagot rocket
Definitely faggots hopping XLM will break past 2k sats for me... no competition

ETH is something my grandma could invest in without really knowing what it's about and therefore i find it OK. It's people who buy OMG and NEO who would call themselves "crypto enthusiasts" who are reddit cancer IMO.

ARKies, LINKies and mETH heads are the worst

>we live rent free in ya head

ITT: salty faggots who bought high or missed the moons.

chainlink without a doubt

Walton, OMG, Monero, IOTA

by far the worst

thats because you broke as shit op and you have to gamble your lunch money on "non normie" shitcoins you absolute aspie. let the grown ups make millions while you stay on Veeky Forums with your cool non normie friends.

faggot.

No, we're talking shit about people who buy coins who are up 50x and still expecting to get rich from it. Go buy a top 20 cap coin with your $500 and see where it takes you, nigger

Because just about every other coin is a centralised kike shitcoin, especially ETH, ETH clones and ETH tokens.

Sup man wana go out for a drink? My gf said she has a friend you could meet up with

Found the guy who missed out on all the moons and is bagholding a bunch of shitcoins, worried he's going to lose his $150.

Whoops i forgot to insert the picture in my post XD

Millions come from buying undervalued coins and not coins that have been to the moon and beyond you fucking braindead cunt.

Oh wow what an impressive blockfolio you have, fuck off

deluded broke linkies obv, still in denial phase

>doesnt realise top coins are on top for a reason
>doesnt realise omg will see another 10x when staking + plasma released
>lost all his money on so called "undervalued" coins like mth and i bet tnt.

shut up you broke as shit pleb. insects like you make people like me rich.

the fud and the envy is like raw cocaine for me. getting richer every month while peasants complain and get burned with shitcoins because of GREED. I LOVE IT

yeah if you only have $500 then buying top 20 isn't a good idea. enjoy gambling on the shit coins

any shitcoin with less than a 500 million cap that people post here as if it was bitcoin. they're all going to fail and the best you can hop for is a 10x pump and dump that leaves most people here bagholding it for months.

Monero: "I love fluffypony even more now that he scammed retards. put all your money into monero before your divorce and say it's gone, it's not you could just do the same thing with cash! le black market face >:E"

ETH: "all hail vitalik! So what if he's wearing a kid's Halloween costume with a girl's messenger bag with a cat face on it? judging people by their looks is so childish! money skeleton XDDD"

Nocoiners: "ponzi scheme! Tulips! see? I know history and history always repeats!"

BTFO (Blown the fuck out)
Who the fuck buys altcoins and qualifies as a normie anyway? go back to collecting waifu pics, dumbass

>omg will see another 10x

HAHAHAHHAA. I'll admit you still might 2x your money LONG term from OMG. You know so little, which is probably why you think $200k is impressive. I bought OMG at ICO and sold at $7 dollars

>Who buys altcoins and qualifies as a normie
A lot of people who have a general interest for economics and finance who don't live in a fucking jungle buy shitcoins. You are not an early adopter.

COSS because they have shilled so many people into becoming bagholders of this absolute shitcoin. I wonder whether it is some organised Discord scam. Stupid if people can't see right through it.

Sneaky IOC Shill detected.
Good luck getting out of that terminal double top your coin did.

Link

kek, I'll admit i was invested in IOC quite heavily. But sold a few months ago, so didn't do good there

this. absolute retards

Holy shit, I love watching these types of people. Pretty much standing back and watching the lead-up to a bankruptcy + murder-suicide. It's weird how some people will never find success.

I honestly love DigiMarines, they're the freshest on the meme scene.
Also bitbean comes close to digi, both are hilarious most of the time.

I wish i could meet a single NUMR holder though, it's the worst bag i've ever seen in my life and i'm yet to witness someone that holds them.

myself

deluded linkies are the worst

op is literally retarded

I a still holding those. A pure waste of time.

Because you only heard about crypto this year and know absolutely fucking nothing

You think that's bad, I've yet to hear anything from current or former Trumpcoin holders. That coin had some excellent memes.

you mean NMR? most of those holders are too embarrassed to come out of the closet :^)

NEO hodlers and Link shills/fudders, annoying af. i have filtered both coins, still i see fucking threads of them, atleast not 50 per day