What did 1 BC Jews look like?

What did 1 BC Jews look like?

Like Serbians

Reddit says Jesus looked Indian. Are they right?

No?
Unironically like this.

jesus was galilean tho

jesus was white because jews are white

Galileans are a sub-set of Hebrews. Just like Austrians are a sub-set of Germanics.

yeah but you post samaritans who aren't jewish nor made up the majority of ancient jews.

>you post samaritans who aren't jewish
They are tho. They just practiced a different religion
>nor made up the majority of ancient jews.
They are closest group which pretty much stayed exactly where they were without any new genetic admixture.

Like Christian Palestinians. some of the mare probably mixed with Crusaders, but they are close than muslims. Sarmatians are a good bet too, maybe Druze as well.

god damn it, I meant Samaritans, I always mix them up

what about the mizrahi? are they admixed?

No, Palestinians have negroid admixture

christian ones are purer.

Most people from the Levant, Syria, North Africa and even some western parts of Persia were fair to olive colored in skin tone with varying eye colors of green and hazel.

It really wasn't under the invasions and raping from the Arab peninsula bursting forward that you got darker colored people.

Think about modern day Istanbul. They used to be all Greek and fair to olive in skin tone. After the invasions, it's mostly dark skinned people now.

>le invasion meme

Palestinians are as genetically close to ancient Jews as modern Jews are. They are descendants of Jews who converted to Christianity and then Islam or who converted from Judaism to Islam directly.

No, there is literally zero genetic difference between Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians

Like this, most likely.

You mean closer to Jewish?

Because Palestinians are the descendants of converts.

Probably similar to Greeks.

Wouldn't put it past them

No, the only middle easterners who look like that are Gulf Arabs with heavy negroid admixture

Probably creme colored to olive and light brown skinned. To pretend that Jews or any other ME ethnic group were white or white-ish is just racist people not wanting to imagine that the Israelites were probably very swarthy.

You find very swarthy southern europeans, who have little to no SSA admixture. It's much more likely there was a diversity of phenotypes, just like today, and as you find across populations from around the mediterranean basin.

But I'm biased toward sephardi Jews, so I'm going to say them.

Reminder that Jesus was only half-jewish

Reminder that Judaism is matrilineal meaning if your mother is Jewish you are 100 percent Jewish.

>cwusadurrs!!
Good to be back on /hispol/

Reminder - not ethnically. In religious mumbo jumbo yes.