New wallet release
Own Blockchain release - both due this month

Prototype will be shown next month

800 mln already invested in R&D

BUY IT ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/78ggpt/extended_hardware_ama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

800 million invested in in the chips, holy shit!!!from the extended hardware ama"So far between Silicon, Dr. Kim's Lab, and Waltonchain China and Waltonchain Korea, we have approximately spent $800million dollars in R&D alone. Walton chain RFID system prototype has been fabricated and the photos will be shown next month."

$15-20 is a super lowball estimate. Did you guys read the AMA? This is an easy $100 by EOY. Anyone who doesn't buy in now will be kicking themselves as this is the easiest pick I've seen.

WTC is about to form a cup and handle. come get your walts!

Deluded waltons

/r/waltonchain

Easy $15 coming weeks

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/78ggpt/extended_hardware_ama/

Sorry, forgot to add it.

#13 cracks me up

Holy fuck this is huge!!

8. How much money has gone into R&D so far? Will we see pictures of the hardware anytime soon?
A: So far between Silicon, Dr. Kim's Lab, and Waltonchain China and Waltonchain Korea, we have approximately spent $800million dollars in R&D alone. Walton chain RFID system prototype has been fabricated and the photos will be shown next month.

800 million in r&d makes it clear they aim to try to conquer the world market.seriously that number is mindboggling

when will we be able to swap tokens in for the blockchain coin?

holy fuck lol they changed it to 8 million rip

not 800 mil but still a pretty sizable investment for the crypto world

>holy fuck lol they changed it to 8 million rip

Fuck...any proof they actually had 800 millya typed up there?

Rule #1 - never trust the jews
Rule #2 - gooks are oriental jews
Rule #3 - rule #1

Yeah its still a huge amount.makes me think that samsung using the rfid rumor maybe true.....

tfw just sold a bunch to try and swingtrade
tfw its not going down but im still not gonna FUD

kms

Well yeah I read the ama myself and op also noticed it.

KEK

Well ok that's not a hard type to make. Here, let me try.

> Hear hear, anons. Today, my startup will be starting solving the Oracle Problemâ„¢ and we've used some /very/ aggressive marketing tactics to secure our funds. Initial round of VC begging landed us 800 million dollars.

When I type 800, I actually meant 8 million, but the 0 is right next to 8 and my finger leaned awkwardly on that side of my mechanical Cherry keyboard so, hope you don't mind.

is this how I get rich?

Bitch, it was 800 mln. What is it my/our fault, if they let some Pajeet write that thing up?

Maybe it was meant to be 800 mln Yuan or Won

"The quantity of scanning is up to 1500 labels simultaneously which is subject to distance etc. We have applied a reader-related patent." Wow.

For those who missed out on WTC, MODUM might be a good play, its under ICO price. Exactly the same as WTC, except its based in the EU, blockchain went live in Sept with devices shipping soon. Swiss company.

WTC will go fucking interstellar

told everyone to buy the dip cuz it was just fork sell offs, the price was stable before

lol it's going sub 7 fucktards

yeee made some money. please stop falling now

So glad I topped off my stack when BTC ran up to 6k.

That's why you always keep 10-20% in BTC at all times. Not only for stability, but for scooping up cheap alts that you really believe in.

man, daytrading is fun, especially in a coin you believe in

I just consider that every time I make a successful trade I have more Walton than before, and less on the open market, even if it drops after I buy

I keep making 1-2 percent trades and picking up a few Waltons every time. Except I'm pretending they're already $100, and I'm making more than any wagecuck

the mission is 5000 waltons, then I have no idea but im hoping it will ease the wagecuck life from the node fees

Lol. Just lol.

how does day trading work for taxes? do you have to compute/list every single trade?

chart looks good. might make something back on this to ease my link losses.

An new annoucement can drop anytime.. Gonna moon so hard when it does.