Were men of the past really chubby chasers or is that just a lefty meme?

Were men of the past really chubby chasers or is that just a lefty meme?

>mfw shes hot af
Skinny chasers are perverted subhumans

This is what landwhales believe. The women in your picture is not fat.

Artists, degenerate as usual, were into drawing chubby women at one time. That's it.

That's not even chubby

That’s not fat

Rubens painted rubenesque girls

Some fucking dumb chad pieces of shit and lots of women believe so, unfortunately

I’m not saying she’s chubby retards

yes, they all had high testosterone and lusted after fat pigs with big asses, much like black and hispanic men today

Veeky Forums obsesses over anime girls and their high school sweetheart who fucked every Chad senior, in the middle ages it would be the opposite, you'd be in an arranged marriage with a qt pure skinny 16 year old girl who yearns for you to seed her yet you would have no interest in the marital bed, instead spending the night at the taverns chasing after 35 year old slags with loose pussies until your relatives and in-laws scold you for not putting baby in her

This is the most virgin post I've seen in weeks.

What’s wrong with being a virgin?

I think thats due to using too many male models for his paintings.

WOULD

I believe men are still chubby chasers (not morbidly chubby btw). The meme since Coco Channel, whose clothes were better weared by skinnier women. Then it went from there to women (and faggots) believing they look better skinnier, when actually it's only better to designers

look at greek sculpture, or most sculptures and paintings, for that matter. fitness was always prefered

Not that guy, but in our modern society it is synonymous to being unattractive to women, and thus generally undesirable as an individual. A similar disdain used to exist towards women who were unmarried, as the only reasonable explanation was being unappealing to men. The roles have reversed, in a sense, as the insult is nowadays only applied to men.

IMAGINE

Kinda a morally flawed way to see it IMO, especially in contrast wirh all the feminist efforts to not reduce women to their sexual value.

>he isn't a chubby chaser

tsk tsk, user

Does having a pregnancy fetish count as chubby chasing?

you cant post these tits, you cant post tits

Interesting that you mention the feminist perspective. I think you are quite spot-on in that regard. I suppose one could also tie the whole ordeal to a general modern disdain of religious sentiment, including its appreciation of virginity. It's an interesting sociological matter.

Only pregnant Dutch-Jewish teenager tits are allowed.

now see I could actually be attracted to this since she isn't a total land whale.

Because rubbens liked chubby girls doesn-t mean everyone did desu.

>now see I could actually be attracted to this

Nigger I'm already whipping out my cock to fap to her as we speak.

M-MOMMY