What makes coss a good coin to hold?

What makes coss a good coin to hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
ftc.gov/public-statements/1998/05/pyramid-schemes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the volume ever gets 1/5th of what binance volume is, let alone binances current volume
It's well over 30% annual returns, which will drive up the price of the coin
Either that or whoever holds the coin just rakes in ridiculous free money every week

So whats your thoguhts of that? Will it ever reach that? And what makes coss.io an exchange that people might want to use? Its in the BETA stage atm

It might, I know that it plans on adding LINK in the next series of coins, so hopefully that will get some forced volume for now
Coss stands for crypto one stop solutions
They are adding a fiat gateway, like coinbase, and also merchants directly interacting with their services, as well as ICOs on the platform. like binance was doing for a little while.
Unless they decide to just up and scam everyone, I can't imagine this not growing beyond where it currently is.

Incoming pasta:

-----
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
> "Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."
This doesn't factor in that only coins held on the COSS exchange (or contracted in a MEW wallet) are counted in the fee split. So when you don't include things like the Etherdelta and HitBTC (etc) wallets, you can probably multiply the above numbers by 2x or more.
-----

COSS is laughably undervalued right now since whale games are holding an accumulation pattern right now (check HitBTC).

Coss won't see any volume unless they get new tokens and improve the actual exchange. KuCoin is just so much better to trade on and make gains right now, but if you want to just hold Coss is not a bad long term prospect for reasons mentioned itt already

if you are buying this shit coin you are throwing your money away. coss is a pyramid scheme with a horrible exchange that is dieing. the only volume comes from its own pajeet shit coin. This coin will be worthless in 3 years or less

It's in beta lol, it hasn't even had its day yet.

user it is in beta and the volume has been steadily increasing over the last week
why are you so hasty to make accusations, have you actually looked into it?
i know it may seem too good to be true, but think about how much exchanges make in trading fees, this is simply an exchange using those earnings as incentive for users, and splitting profits with them.
as coss grows literally everybody involved benefits

Of all the shitcoins on the market, COSS is one of the very few that has a holder revenue sharing model that isn't just "here are more of the coins!". But it's thanks to fudders like you that I could stock up so much.

>dieing
even your english is pajeet-tier

Veeky Forums I need advice. I already have a position I'm happy with but I'll be getting some more money and I've narrowed down the choices to:

>WTC
>COSS
>district0x
>Stellar Lumens

I'll only be putting in one of these. Which one?

I wouldnt get WTC unless you plan on running a node, it will probably succeed but dividends are where its at
Coss is dividends central, the absolute epitome of the word dividends, i am biased but i believe in it truly.
I own DNT but I can't see it ever really gaining insane value, due to the utility of the token.
XLM could be absolutely phenomenal, if all the IBM and Paypal hype comes to fruition.

I would say Coss or XLM, but its up to you my dude.
If Coss goes up 30x, it still is worth less than XLM, to put things in perspective.
There is more room for growth with Coss

You came to a COSS thread, so you'll get a biased answer of "buy COSS". That out of the way....

Is pretty on. WTC if you are going to run a node. DNT is gambling. XLM if you day trade. COSS if you are willing to hold more than a week.

>You came to a COSS thread, so you'll get a biased answer of "buy COSS".

heh, I posted here because I was leaning COSS anyway. I like what it's doing but I'm not sure how popular it could be. It's really a gamble considering just how low of a MktCap and volume it has.

Only takes one good coin listing to shuttle it up (see: Binance). As mentioned above, putting a coin like LINK on it would be enough.

If nothing else, the merchant payment portal fee distribution will be comfy.

I'm thinking putting my money 40/40 COSS/kucoin then putting the rest into etp and guppy

I just, I don't know about alts anymore

>guppy
why though

On top of link, enjin will be also listed at the same time.

retarded name, has a real use case, maybe has an app coming soon. if it ever catches a bid it could moon easily, but I don't feel the prospects are high enough chance to risk more than maybe 5% of my play money on it.

could see it being the next antshares-style run because the retarded name

it just depends how the COSS team handle things. It has HUGE moon potential, but if they suck ass it also can just stagnate. Personally I don't think the price can drop too much though whatever happens, so feel it's a relatively safe buy right now. If any major exchange changes happen, they start listing coins before other exchanges, or update the exchange/improve UI (they hired someone to do this) and make it more appealing, the moon is going to be lightning fast though, it'll go 5-10x overnight. Like others in this thread have said, if the volume increases not only do your dividends go up but the price of COSS will follow as well making it a double winner.

On top of all that they're working on merchant point-of-sale transaction systems, which we also collect dividends from, as well as a crypto Mastercard (whether you like this idea or not it will add some value).

I think a 10-30x is probable over the next 6 months.

> I just, I don't know about alts anymore

This is the telling statement, and is why I went all in on Kucoin and Coss (minus a btc hold stash). I'm not part of a pnd group so I can't seem to make good money on alts through trading, and I don't like token awards from mining because it just makes more altcoins. The revenue split from these, however, pays in good coins (btc, eth).

My retirement plan is to roll payouts into coss until it appreciates to where I can sell off and never work again. Don't know if it'll really work, but a man can dream.

Who ever came up with that name is a retard
Coss is vagina in arabic, so good luck getting that market to pour their money in your roast beef

dividend are haram anyway user

how does this work anyway? I transfer BTC to coss.io account and then exchange it for COSS there and then I get dividends? or can I leave it as BTC on coss.io and still get the same dividend?

For every eligible COSS token you hold, you'll receive a percent of the revenue that they generate through the exchange and the merchant portal. The COSS has to be in your COSS wallet or you can also hold your COSS on MyEtherWallet as long as you follow the the steps COSS lists on their website.

Every Sunday a snapshot is taken of all of the revenue and all of the eligible wallets (see above). 50% of the revenue is distributed in the native tokens (BTC, ETH, ARK, etc) to the eligible wallets based on the percent of token ownership each person holds. This money is put into the dashboard, and the user can choose to disburse (or convert to ETH based on the current value on coinmarketcap) at any time of their choosing.

tldr; Buy COSS tokens, store on COSS marketplace, wait and receive other cryptocurrency.

Kucoin is pretty similar. Differences are that the 50% gain rate is temporary (6 months it goes back to 10%, IIRC), and the distribution is automatic and daily. The exchange is much better, but the coin price is roughly 12x that of COSS right now.

what decides if a COSS token is eligible or not
?

The COSS has to be in your COSS exchange wallet or you can also hold your COSS on MyEtherWallet as long as you follow the the steps COSS lists on their website.

ah ok so no shit that a COSS token has to be held for at least 7 days or blabla, good

Dividends are the realm of the Jew. We don't have to worry about kebab.

Bingo. And while this is already implied, COSS tokens held in other wallets (like HitBTC or EtherDelta) are not considered in the revenue sharing. This means that the real-world dividend payouts are roughly 300% higher than expected since most aren't eligible.

No just as long as you have it before the snap is taken.

stop i can only become so erect

He was talking about non-COSS tokens. No COSS tokens are taken into consideration for revenue split. So, really a person can sell all of their dividends every week, and as long as they still have COSS they get more next week.

why do they distribute the dividends in other cryptocurrency and not COSS itself?

The dividends are generated the fees themselves. For example, if you sell BTC for ETH, the fees will be collected in those currencies and subsequently distributed as such. If they gave out in any other configuration it wouldn't be a clean 1-to-1.

There's only one exception: They don't pay dividends in FIAT. So in the case of the merchant portal, they only pay out the fees from the cryptocurrency side of the equation, not the USD.

When you go in to collect your dividend you can choose to be paid in ETH for most currencies if you like. As far as I know, they just initiate a market trade transaction at current value, or something like that, should you choose to go down that road. I'm a little fuzzy on how they do this other than they calculate 'market rate' at time of user-initiated distribution.

Small follow-up: Dividends being based on the original currency is fucking amazing. Because instead of distributing them every week on payout, you can just choose to distribute them via ETH conversion whenever they are green (up in value). So if ARK is in the shitter when you get payout, you just wait until it's green again to pull it as ETH. This may sound kinda lame but I find joy in it as a mini-game.

If you don't choose to get paid in ETH only, do you literally get a dividend in every currency that has been traded? That would be tedious to transfer and collect

They go by the price on CMC. Runes words.

yes, exactly, so unless you actually hold a shit ton of COSS and are getting reasonable amounts of altcoins, you are probably better off just getting it all in ETH

Guys, stop being a fucking pussy on COSS.

Pajeets go wherever free money can be made.

COSS has a shitty exchange, yes, but a Redditor confirmed that a high-skill dev is working behind the scenes.

This coin can easily reach $200 mil market cap like Binance did. That's a fukin 20x.

All you idiots have to do is keep talking about how you are making some money on dividends, and the pajeets will follow.

Money is HARD AS FUK to make in this world, and pajeets will always want some more cash.

Just fukin buy it, let it 20x, and then let's fukin move on.

Well, I'm sold. How long of a hold do you reckon it is? I don't have weak hands so I don't even mind holding a year or more.

It's native currency for ERC-20 tokens, and convert-to-eth for non-ERC-20 tokens. It's not as tedious as I may have made it sound as the button is on the same screen. Pic related is a screenshot of my 20k COSS wallet awards from this last Sunday. Keep in mind that this exchange is ultra new right now.

This is going to sound like turbo-shilling but I don't care: This is easily the best coin I've ever had. If it goes up I can sell the coins and win. If it goes down I can roll the dividends over into COSS and win. The only losing position is if the exchange shits out, but even then the merchant system may make it awesome.

If you just want to profit from the coin itself, you realistically could just hold it until EOY and see 20x or more gains. See

lol that's the most obvious ponzi scheme ever, but if suddenly pajeets come that can explode for a while until there isn't enough money to feed the pyramid and people start to see the profit shrink

maybe I'll warn the authorities, it's simply illegal to pay the early buyers with the investment of the next waves
ftc.gov/public-statements/1998/05/pyramid-schemes

>paying dividends is a ponzi scheme
>romanians are under FTC rules

get fucked retard

arent the late buyers paid out of the same pool as the early buyers, just based on how much COSS is owned? whats the difference from, for example, staking?

It's all based off volume, the dividends are all volume based. Its simply distributing profits that are typically reserved 100% for the exchange. It's not being pulled out of thin air.

No wonder the absolute shit of the shitcoins moon. Elixir, now maybe there you can copypasta your ponzi scheme BS.

That's not even how Coss works. They distribute part of the trading fees to people holidng the token. As the exchange grows the payouts grow. This will naturally increase the price as more and more people want the payouts. If the price of the token hits 20-30x and the payouts are at 10 percent then you've got the choice of selling at 20-30x or continuing to collect your payouts.

Sounds great desu

You've already been told off 5 times, but this isn't a pyramid scheme. It's a revenue sharing based dividend structure. Common in stocks. I understand that you're just fudding to buy cheap, but figured I should post something in case someone happens to fall for your dogshit.

I am not sure you know what a Ponzi scheme is. Do you understand how dividends work?

kucuck

DYOR

Coss will be huge!

check you're accounts everyone

3rd payment is updated