Bohemia

Pic Related is a video game coming out soon, set in 1403, after the death of Charles IV.
Bohemiaboos, if you exist, tell me about Bohemia at this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5GDgGudQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon_fort
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8tyEf22yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why doesn't this game have black people or muslims in it?

Because the devs aren't cucks.

1403 was the beginning of Hussitism which was basically a protestant movement before Luther.

Ambitious games like this either turn out to be masterpieces or complete disasters, hopefully it's good though.

based

that's pretty fucking neato

.....aaaand today majority of Czechs are atheists.Whole lotta men dying for nothing.Sad!

Catholic church is the main reason why Czechs are atheists.

The stuttering is still annoying, even though it's been reduced significantly now in the beta phase. It might be the thing that kill the game.

The other thing that might kill the game too is the locked combat. Seriously, what were they thinking? It's like early 00s action RPGs or something. There's a reason they don't use it anymore. It's already awesome for them to implement actual HEMA and reenactment stuff, so why didn't they make it like other action RPGs?

The game looks like shit and the only reasons people are going to buy it are either muh based dev destroying soyboys or because they can’t wait for bannerlord (pbih)

Thank habsburgs for that

Why were Catholics so incompetent at fighting Hussites but fucked up muslims and greeks even when outnumbered 10 to 1?

Saw the trailer a while back, honestly looks like a movie script that got canned so it became a video game

That isn't necessarily bad, but it looks too cinematic to be a good game at all.

Charles the IV. turned the country into de facto and de iure center of SIR. His son Václav the IV. will undue this due to his incompetence and power over central Europe would eventually end up in the hands of house of Habsburg up until the 18th century.

Back then armies were ussually disorganized mess of heavy knights frontally charging each other. So obviously when you utilize battlefield fortification, guns and properly organized and motivated light infrantry those knights don´t stand much of a chance despite overwhelming material and numerical advantage.

>t. KARA BOGA Turd hyping up his autismal Turdish vaporware with graphics from 2002

>looks like a movie script that got canned so it became a video game
you just described 90% of 3A video games

I get that a lot of the meme lately is "cinematic" but even just last year a lot of games came out from AAA that were actually focused on gameplay.

This game looks mediocre, although the plot itself seems interesting it looks like they made a movie trailer for a game. Not looking good to be honest, but still might be worth pirating to get the story.

SIR?

based hapsburgers

How does it look like a movie?

That's probably what Slavs call HRE.

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5GDgGudQ8

You're kidding right?

The trailer is set up exactly like a film trailer would be.

Sacrum Imperium Romanum you absolute retards

How?

Wtf is a war wagon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon_fort

I'm pretty sure that period, as every period since the 7th century until the modern age had muslim barbarian hordes running around all over europe
Having muslim raiders as enemies would have been fun

>I'm pretty sure that period, as every period since the 7th century until the modern age had muslim barbarian hordes running around all over europe
This is how we know that you're a brainlet.

In Bohemia?

Ok, I checked and they didn't reach Bohemia
But they got close, although only a couple of centuries later
I was pretty sure the Ottomans conquered a lot of land around that area but yeah, that was later

Have you never seen a film trailer before or are you just retarded?

>Trailers tell the story of a film in a highly condensed fashion to have maximum appeal
>Most trailers have a three-act structure similar to a feature-length film. They start with a beginning (act 1) that lays out the premise of the story. The middle (act 2) drives the story further and usually ends with a dramatic climax. Act 3 usually features a strong piece of "signature music" (either a recognizable song or a powerful, sweeping orchestral piece). This last act often consists of a visual montage of powerful and emotional moments of the film
>Voice-over narration is sometimes used to briefly set up the premise of the film and provide explanation when necessary
This literally does everything a trailer for a film should, and no actual gameplay was shown in it. It's a film trailer, with game models.

Bohemia isn't set in Iberia mate, the closest thing you can get are Cuman raiders, and they are Tengri Turk dudes.

You said movie script you literal nigger.

Ottomans never even touched Bohemia.

>Ottoman armies
>barbarian hordes
Stop and read more, those armies were highly organized and better functioning than western armies during the 16th and early 17th century. Those barbarian hordes were a thing a 1000 years before that

You know that a film trailer is meant to convey a film script?

Are you being facetious on purpose?

So it's just a different way of saying wagons made up to form a wagon fort or was there something special about a war wagon?

Get out of this thread you brainlet.

>Those barbarian hordes were a thing a 1000 years before that
Not even then.

You're not even attempting to make a point, or refute that it is basically a cinematic game. Why don't you leave?

Don't be that sort of dingus.

See Ottomans conquered Hungary, albeit later than when the game is set
They reached Vienna, they got very close

How the fuck is it a cinematic game, it's just a normal RPG. Not everything with a storyline is a movie.

Where in this fucking trailer is there any roleplaying or game? At all?

There's clearly putting the plot first and the layout of the trailer is most definitely like a film trailer layout would be, except that they seemed to rush the dialogue together a little bit by cutting a bit too fast.

It's got the premise buildup, the focus on the mcguffin, the big montage at the end, the musical cues throughout, and the reasoning for the events explained in it.

You can have a story without making it a movie game, but this looks like it's not trying to be anything but storytelling.

There's plenty of other trailers for that game you racially abhorrent American fuckface.

That's cool, except we were talking about this trailer. The trailer that I posted, the one that was the topic of discussion. Why don't you post another one to show me? Game premise still doesn't look that interesting at all and would be better off as a low to mid budget film.

There's no reason to be so fucking mad, unless you're the kingdom come deliverance dev or some shit, in which case sorry I hurt your feelings developer sama.

not him but
>we are only talking about this one trailer that is dedicated to showing off the game's story
>why does it show off the story so much???
is the most retarded argument i've ever heard

The gameplay and roleplaying footage you are looking for are in the gameplay and roleplaying videos. Not cinematic trailers whose goal is to show off the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE8tyEf22yI
Here is one of the videos that focuses only on gameplay. By your logic, since that's the only thing focused on in this video the game must have no plot, story, or cinematic qualities at all, or else they would include it in this video, right? And we should not be able to talk about any other videos showing any other parts of the game off because those aren't the topic of discussion?

Also, the trailer was never the topic of discussion. The topic of discussion was whether or not the game was better suited to being a movie and the trailer was the piece of evidence you cited. That is the most retarded cop out argument I've ever heard, you are a maximum brainlet. I don't even give a fuck about this dumb video game and it took me 1 minute of googling to find a gameplay rich video showing off non-story elements of the game.

You shut your whore mouth faggot bannerlord will save the industry an its mods will keep everyone busy for years.

It will never come out.

Except I didn't say any of that, the other dude didn't fucking bother posting any other info and I said I only saw the one trailer. Why not instead of fucking sperging out just post a trailer like you did?

Also, the topic of discussion was around the trailer, I said it from the very first post.

>Saw the trailer a while back, honestly looks like a movie script that got canned so it became a video game

If that makes me a brainlet then whatever my man, I don't enjoy piece of shit movie games. The gameplay you posted looks like TES without mods, that is to say mind numbingly boring and almost like a watered down Mount and Blade.

It will they have been releasing dev diaries for weeks now they wouldn't if they gave up on it.

>Saw the trailer a while back, honestly looks like a movie script that got canned so it became a video game
You´ll be stupid for judging a game by a single trailer focused on single feature.

>The gameplay you posted looks like TES without mods, that is to say mind numbingly boring and almost like a watered down Mount and Blade.
TES was obviously an inspiration, but M&B is an entirely different kind of game.

Honestly I can understand when a company hires shills, I can understand Czechs shilling for free because nationalism, what I can't understand why would anyone would be so dedicated negative shill.

I wasn't shilling at all, read all my posts and I'll say that I just dislike how the game looks, even fucking saying outright that being cinematic isn't even a bad thing but I don't care for that type of game.

Who the fuck would be even shilling against a game that isn't a rival competitive multiplayer game?

1:43 in the middle is our lord and savior Vávra himself btw

this game looks pretty cool(atleast timeframe wise), looking forward to reading reviews about it

>>I wasn't shilling at all
>watered down Mount and Blade
>rival competitive multiplayer game

>I don't care for that type of game.
And you got told your perception was wrong, yet you persist you somehow persisted in impying the cinematic-ness against the obvious fanbois.

>Who the fuck would be even shilling against a game?
That's what I'm thinking about.

They were purpose built for battle rather then improvised defenses.

>making comparison to mount and blade and tes, which are games released literally years ago that don't stand to make any kind of profit
>shilling
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>That's what I'm thinking about.
Then what is the point? Think I'm a shill all you want but it makes absolutely zero sense in the first place to come to a fucking Malaysian underwater basket weaving sub forum in order to find a specific thread about a European pointed metal simulator and start talking about other games.

Historic precision isn't cuck, though ((((Daniel)))) must know more.

Was super excited for the game, having only read about it, but then when I saw some gameplay of it my excitement immediately vanished. Looked like a legit Early Access game, with shoddy animations, bad lip syncing, generic writing and poor framerate. I hope to God it's improved since that gameplay video.

>The game looks like shit and the only reasons people are going to buy it are either muh based dev destroying soyboys
I was going to buy it even before I knew about this
>or because they can’t wait for bannerlord (pbih)
fug

The Hussite Wars are one of the most underrated episodes of medieval europe.

But yeah, keep talking about if the trailer is cinematic or not

>everyone is a shill

>be German
>Germans are always displayed as evil in movies and videogames
>read about this game set in medieval Bohemia
>sounds pretty cool
>Germans are the evil ones again
Every time ffs

germans were the bad guys in the hussite wars though

That's long done and over with, stop bringing it up, retard.

Well stop being evil then, duh

Shut up or I will put you in the ovens >:(

Not really, the bad guys are Hungols and the kings in game are French/Czech brothers

Wut?

Almost like the Germans, along with the British, are the evil guys of history.

>Germans are the evil ones again
Really? I through the main baddie is Sisigmund.

He was a Germ

It'll be comfycore, I feel it, not GOTY like Bannerlord but it'll win awards.

>he's a retard for not having a collective knowledge of the universe

Neat. I know where I'd want to stand in that picture.

Context clues are an important part of reading comprehension and are usually taught from an early age.

How: His father was Czech/French and his mother Polish

Retard fight, fuck yeah.

Retard

Because the Protestants had God on their side

Based

Someone said there'd be a black companion in it recently, anyone know more about that??

Not black but mixed race. They did it to sell the game in America. Pic related is his artwork.

Hussites actually had brains, Muslims were just a zerg horde.

>Sacrum
>Imperium
>Romanum

Stop with the memes, if Turks were just a dumb zerg they would have never grown into a threat.

i heard the game itself was shitty but the historical accuracy is better than most games

They literally just flooded their enemies with bodies to win and got wrecked by any coalition.