>Aztecs gain a tech advantage and invade Iberia

Other urls found in this thread:

johnpaulstrain.com/art/saving-the-edinburg-mill.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nazis win WW2 XD

>USSR joins axis

>USA joins axis

A unifying Slavic language similar to Old Church Slavonic is developed and popularized and pic related happens.

Too much racial differences, not everything is language.

Estados Unidos de América never came into being (and as a result of that, the world is 100x better than is it).

Napoleon invades the uk with hot air balloons

Was there literally any way this could have happened prior to the attack on pearl harbor?

>Racial differences

You do realize pretty much all Slavs are Caucasians?

Yeah, as in originated by the caucus mountains.

>racial differences
Why do white people always pretend they're more genetically diverse than they are?

there's pretty much no way unless Hitler was less of a fucking psychotic, and even then you'd need Huey Long to survive being assassinated and beat Roosevelt for the Democratic nomination in 1936

Southern Slavs are Turkish.

I'm using the colloquial definition you smartass. Out of all the things that'd prevent such a political entity from existing, racial conflict is the first thing you think of?

t. kara boga

I know, I was just teasing.

>China and Japan had good enough boats and the will to establish sustained contact with North America pre-Columbus.
Imagine

>Amerindians develop highly advanced civilization by themselves
just imagine

I tough China did and just decided not to use them, or is that just a meme?

They actually destroyed them because they were afraid of free trate.

dat gap

Manichaeism is adopted by the Sassanid empire rather than persecuted, and a blend of western Christian and mystical Eastern beliefs takes hold all along the silk road.

Red Dawn

>so who is on our side?
>Canada, Britain, and 600 million screaming Chinamen
>I thought there was a billion screaming Chinamen?
>there was
great movie

Spain end ups colonizing the eastern seaboard of North America and Britain gets to colonize all the tropical shitholes.
Is it the culture or the geography what makes America so great?

Fertile lands and culture.

I rewatched it a while back and never realized how good it was. It gets this reputation as being this big dumb saturday morning cartoon, but it was a pretty interesting and realistic scenario and its pretty brutal. Theres concentration camps, rape, torture, and that horrific scene of those civilians getting massacred while they sing America the beautiful and the mayor throws up in disgust.

Any timeline that results in pregnant Anne Frank wearing a petticoat with a Confederate flag sewn to it.

That actually happened btw

johnpaulstrain.com/art/saving-the-edinburg-mill.htm

that's what's great about it, it's kino masquerading as a dumb action movie

>Norse colony in Newfoundland is successful
>it becomes settled in a similar manner as Iceland
>they trade extensively with the natives, often trading livestock for other goods
>sheep, cattle, pigs, and chickens gradually spread down the coast
>over the next ~500 years most native groups attain livestock
>they become resistant to plague due to this exposure
>they also have more productive agricultural methods thanks to grazing/draft animals and therefore a higher level of development
>when Columbus rolls up he finds a more populated and advanced continent
>the plagues hit much less hard, less than ~10% perishes
>Mesoamerican and Andean cultures survive and evolve

>The Mayans never collapsed
>The Aztecs, Mayans, and Andean civilizations successfully resisted the Spanish conquests.
What worries me is that somehow Catholicism would still take root in America.

>unironic eu4 posting in Veeky Forums
what is this? reddit?

Zoroastrian revival
Also rate my Persian Empire

Note: Islam is completely eradicated

Charles coughlin launches a political career while he still has his massive audience. Allies with huey long and the american silver league and the German american bund

Yeah, what this guy says.

This is a serious online forum for academic discourse. There is no room for juvenile interests like video games and Japanese cartoons here.

lmao

the problem is that Coughlin doesn't really have any chance of winning without an established politician to run with like Huey Long, who was already dead at the height of Coughlin's popularity. On top of that, most American fascist sympathizers including Coughlin and Henry Ford dropped Hitler after the Kristallnacht

>Romans take advantage of the steam engine of Heron and start the industrial revolution 2000 years earlier.

rewatching movie now

British Empire completes Manifest Destiny.

US has a civil war over slavery immediately after the American Revolution

Huey Long would've been on even less friendly terms with the Nazis than Roosevelt.

>implying the Aztecs wouldn't just use industrial machinery for sacrificial rites and killing the northern indian natives first

it's okay, they can just just invade Romania and get access to the full Black Sea coast

That would be best. Human sacrifices don't create strong nations and Protestantism would inevitably be heavily influenced by their previous pagan culture

One thing I just couldn't get over

>Russian paratroopers drop in field near school
>local population doesn't even know there's a war going on yet
>teacher goes outside to ask what's going on
>paratroopers gun him down and start shooting up the school

Why tho?

>steam engine of Heron

Is that a self-portrait, brainlet?

>a device which whirls by shooting out steam
>the same as a practical steam engine which produces useable mechanical energy through the difference in pressure in the working fluid between two or more cylinders

And what exactly makes the shape more or less useful, fellow memer? You can adapt the shape of the mechanism easily to be used for the simpler possible applications that they had in mind for it early on.

They had never seen a black person before and he spooked them.

Besides the fact that one is actually efficient enough to be practical while the other is a stupid toy? Gee I don't know

arent you something special killing those desert people praise kek shadilay white brother XD!

>water and fire are expensive for the empire that owns the entire Mediterranean, North Africa and Europe

What a pity.

>Romania isn’t slavic
>but Bulgaria is
???

Bulgarian is a slavic language, retard

>invents the parachute
>line infantry firing in formation whilst falling from the sky

Romanian *isn't* a slavic language. It's a latin one.

They tried to pacify the civilians by engaging in local customs and traditions: school shootings

Nothing really changes, only western Injuns would be advanced.

It's not likely they would've developed much in SA either

>realistic
>all of RIO betrays USA
>all of SEA betrays USA
>South Korea and Japan betray USA
>India betrays USA
>Israel betrays USA
>NATO+EU betrays USA
>African allies betray USA

I like the movie too, but it's far from realistic.

the only part of that that's unrealistic is Australia not trying to help

How would any of those countries benefit from betraying the USA?

Aside from maybe African and South American countries. (This isn't including Mexico/CA invading part of the USA, as that's retarded)

It would ruin their international reputation forever, and would cause turmoil inside the nation as the media, and regular people would be pissed about it.

>Fascist Russia, Communist Germany

What? Shut up you spastic child.

You realize he's also playing as one of those desert people you fucking /leftypol/ autist?

I have some neat ideas
>roman republic never becomes an empire
>mehmet 2 converts to orhtodoxy
>any ERE emperor becoming muslim
>persians defeat the byzantines
>china doesn't become communist
>japan doesn't join the axis
>alcibiades isn't a faggot

>>any ERE emperor becoming muslim
Any emperor that converted to Islam would face rebellions from pretenders immediately.

this

>British-ruled Hannover unifies Germany
>ywn live in the timeline of a glorious British-German dual monarchy
Fucking Hannover and their stupid sucession laws

>Assyrian empire never collapses

What a clinically retarded film.

>Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Eastern Christians are all basically white nationalist nazis because they are against poor poor oppressed muslims

>Zheng He goes to the north, Kuriles, Kamtchatka and the Aleutians arriving to Alaska and Canada
>muh inuit-chinese colonies

Are Sikhs our greatest allies against Islam or can they be just as bad.

One of the only things I know about them is that they do NOT like muslims.

I've met a fair few and they are pretty sound. Willing to integrate to an extent appreciative of our culture and history and not willing to bow down to the ridiculous islamophilia that the western left seems to have

White army isnt retarded and cooperates with each other to win against bolsheviks(Red Army)

>Implying they didn't anyway.

Austria-Hungary builds the suezchannel, conquers the sorrounding area and starts colonising (or establishing protectorates) in the Indian ocean area (madagascar, some Indian areas, Sumatra, austrian east africa).

t. Victoria II player

Was there ever a retaliatory strike or did the Soviets somehow stop it or did the Americans not want to wager global annihilation to stop an invasion?

What if alaska was just far enough away that crossing woulve been impossible and thus no natives on either North or South America

I like this one too, what if the Americas had more domesticable animals so that larger and more complex societies andmore cities formed. So that when columbus arrived disease spread both ways. Could imagine 90% of Native Americans and Europeans dying.

I wish North and South America had more domesticable animals, like horses and cows, from the start. We wouldve had more empires and larger and we would have so much more written history to study from.

this, this is a place for serious discussion of why the holocaust is a jewish conspiraciy and "what should hitler have done", talking about video games is a travesty

>b-but muh oppression of males through mandatory head covering

>le paradox proud blob posting

halve demesne and vassal limit pussy

how do they not die of plague after taking in infected livestock?
They would not develop resistance if disease couldb't transfer or if the livestock was disease free

>so much more
Why though

They developed faster than europeans

>every American could have a gun
>better to genocide than deal with ideological and cultural incompatibility
>spics want to kill all the whites and populate the land they're claiming with spics muh Atzlan
This is the sense I made out of it.

>the importance of getting our dicks tangled in the affairs of the world
>those places legit would side with the USSR if it started sperging out that colossally and became vastly stronger
>opportunism
>who gives a fuck about America

Your problem should be the fact that China got nuked into anti-Communists and the Soviets never got nuked back unless the Soviets called a bluff and America legit decided ending the world was not worth it.

Amerindians don't kill off the american camel, horse and domesticate them along with the Giant Sloth.

>spics want to kill
spics worship whites wtf are you talking about

I dont htink I understand what youre trying to say, I just mean tthat with a wider variety of domesticable animals that theres a much higher chance of larger and more complex empires forming in the New World that wouldve had to include the written word, giving us access to much more histroy that the current inhabitants that relied much more on Oral traditions

Could you imagine a world where after the contact of columbus, disease spread to both worlds killing ~90% of all people, that shit wouldve been the closest humans wouldve had to an apocalypse within recoreded history

Beyond shallow consumerism, no.
Mexico is an uppity butthurt state that always tries to pull bullshit on America any time it had a window of not spiraling into chaos.

>mexico
>all of RIO betrays USA
>all of SEA betrays USA
>South Korea and Japan betray USA
>India betrays USA
>Israel betrays USA
>NATO+EU betrays USA
>African allies betray USA
Thanks. Now I know you are stupid, I don't have to give you another (You).

>talk about reality
>goes back to the movie
Butthurt spic?

Are you implying that if the old world had 1 species more of burden beast, they would have developed faster? That's probably true, but America still developed faster even though they lacked those burden beasts.

I meant more than one, I mean horses and cows just seem like the 2 most helpful to have, but if the Natives had access to Pigs, Horses, Cows, dogs, and Oxen from the start along witht he already native Llama its wouldve facilitated the rise of more cities and therefore empire.

What do you mean developed faster? Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Shang Chine, Phonecia, Babylon, Assyria, and Mycenea and the Indus valley had all been recognizable civilizations befoe even the ealiest American civilization of the Olmecs.

>europeans:
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to solutrean:10000 years (30000BC-20000BC)
>from aurignacian-antelian to neolithic: 15000 years(30000BC-15000BC)
>from neolithic proto-agriculture societies to neolithic revolution: 6000 years (15000BC-9000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze: 4000 years (9000BC-5000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to bronze age and tin bronze: 5200 years (9000BC-3800BC)

>Amerindians:
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to clovis: 4000 years (15000BC-11000BC)
>from aurignacian proto-gravettian to the start of crop development: 7000 years (15000BC-8000BC)
>from neolithic proto-agriculture societies to neolithic revolution: 5000 years (8000BC-3000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to copper and arsenical bronze independently: 2000 years (3000BC-1000BC)
>from neolithic revolution to bronze age and tin bronze: 4000 years (3000BC-1000 AD)
This is from the incatard, but i don't see how it is wrong. Even though natives made guanacos (90kg max animals that can't even carry shit) become llamas (200kg average), meanwhile wild horses could already bear with a person and more, the same with burden "beasts".

There exist less severe forms of disease which won't kill you and will train your immune system so that it's ready when it encounters the deadly ones. Here's one example;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpox

Also just being around filthy livestock in general is good for building up antibodies. There aren't many pathogens that you'd encounter without high population densities or domesticated animals.